Pages:
Author

Topic: Earn and GET ETHEREUM instantly & regularly 🚀 - page 21. (Read 24962 times)

10c
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
hmm... this would definitely be a good bet, since sometimes the bounty doesn't even pay or I've had a bounty where the ICO failed so they just cancelled the project. I'll have to check it out, thanks.
Well, it happens sometimes. just need to choose the right project.
but in general, the topic is interesting. need to explore this opportunity
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
simply getting the job done
Often I can say that the service is good in General but if I take on the project I'm in it to the end and waiting for the official release on the stock exchange, but the service and right very cool )
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
This is the first time I see  campaign like this, it's really interested campaign, I am willing to join signature campaign after I finish the current signature campaign.
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
I believe that at the moment earn a lot of Ethereum will not be a problem. Look at the rate of this coin, it fell so much - that it is not money.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Guys, advise good ICO's

You may look at the project listed on TOKPIE. They were already thoroughly reviewed by its team.

What are the criteria you use to allow projects listing their bounty stakes on tokpie?
Pretty surprised a lot of people are vouching for this really and most of them are even long term members of the forum. I would be checking this out very soon as I am still in the midst of trying to wrap my head around how it works. For now though, looking at the fact that someone is willing to buy stakes for the tokens you are holding, sound more like someone who is really taking an opportunity to get a lot from gullible ones in the end, because no one will do something that won't pay them hugely both in the short term, let alone, long term. I would try to see all the same though out of curiosity on how it really works.

You wrongly understood) _ 

Stakes are traded for ETH (Ether).  So if you a hunter you may sell your bounty stakes for ETH as soon as they earned.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Guys, advise good ICO's

You may look at the project listed on TOKPIE. They were already thoroughly reviewed by its team.

What are the criteria you use to allow projects listing their bounty stakes on tokpie?
Pretty surprised a lot of people are vouching for this really and most of them are even long term members of the forum. I would be checking this out very soon as I am still in the midst of trying to wrap my head around how it works. For now though, looking at the fact that someone is willing to buy stakes for the tokens you are holding, sound more like someone who is really taking an opportunity to get a lot from gullible ones in the end, because no one will do something that won't pay them hugely both in the short term, let alone, long term. I would try to see all the same though out of curiosity on how it really works.
TOKPIE referral bonus program is finally live!

Spread the word about TOKPIE, refer your friends and you’ll be awarded up to 70% of trade fees they pay.

- Spread your ref. link
- Check statistics how it works
- Withdraw your earnings

Know more: https://tokpie.io/blog/tokpie-referral-bonus-program-and-statistics/
Guys, advise good ICO's

Availability of working MVP is the main criteria. Not a video showing prototype, not an alpha presentation on request - only working MVP. Doing so we are aiming to list the only projects that most probably release its final product.
When i see the thread i thought what kind of scam is this but it surprised me.
This shows good potential acutally. But needs improvement.

What kind of improvements? We know that there a lot of things that shall be improved. But what exactly you would like to fix? We are open for any suggestions.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
When i see the thread i thought what kind of scam is this but it surprised me.
This shows good potential acutally. But needs improvement.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
On that market, I would not sell anything
Activity: 175
Guys, advise good ICO's

Need to sell a crypto now?
Guys, advise good ICO's

Activity: 182
Nice platform.. i had participated in your previous KGT campaign.
Despite stakes prices dropped at the end of the KGT campaign i sold it on time and got a good amount in ETH.

This is great that you continue to add new reliable projects..keep going and GL!
Its a great project

This is not a project. TOKPIE is already a working platform where you can trade bounty stakes and other tokens.
hmm... this would definitely be a good bet, since sometimes the bounty doesn't even pay or I've had a bounty where the ICO failed so they just cancelled the project. I'll have to check it out, thanks.

Yes, our solution helps hunters to avoid such risks. By doing this solution we are trying to support all hunters: we give them freedom and options to choose.
I'm tired of such hills
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
This is an brilliant idea and one I'll be definitely be trying out. It's actually a solution to bounties that end up not paying for months of work done in promoting their project. The fees are my only challenge especially during periods of high frequency of withdrawals
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
One Social Network
Pages:
Jump to: