Pages:
Author

Topic: Earn crypto currencies. - page 11. (Read 1938 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
February 28, 2018, 05:29:03 PM
participate in bounty campaign and join airdrop are ways to earn cryptocurrency. 
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
February 28, 2018, 05:25:21 PM
Is there any way to earn crypto currencies by offering services?

I am a student and i am new to crypto currencies and i want to bag more and more good cryptos so tell me is there a way to earn different coins by offering them services?

It will be very helpful

You are in the right place buddy!
Go ahead and participate in Airdrop & Bounty Campaigns here on BitcoinTalk! You could end up making a few buck each month and eventually may turn out you made a few thousands dollars Wink
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
February 28, 2018, 05:23:35 PM
I believe that the best way to earn crypto for you is through generosity programs. You will advertise tokens and get paid for it. And no taxes Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
February 28, 2018, 05:21:28 PM
In order to order tokens or altcoins, it would be best if you can first join bounty campaigns. You can read through this forum for more operation on how to do it.
Activity: 154
February 28, 2018, 05:13:50 PM
Exactly for this reason, the Bountyhive platform has been Developed. The most easy way to earn cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 421
Merit: 105
February 28, 2018, 05:12:08 PM
To earn cryptocurrencies is one of the goals of all the users here. As they earn cryptocurrencies, they could have a chance to earn profit through trading and holding it for a long time.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
February 28, 2018, 05:08:11 PM
In crypto, you can earn a lot of money. And I think that this is a great opportunity for those who can allocate a few hours a day for crypto. I am very glad that here I have the opportunity to earn good money.
Activity: 196
February 28, 2018, 05:01:42 PM
As for me, I am also a student, first of all it is better to work in different companies and to make various coins, and then with practice, it will be possible to invest also
Activity: 189
Merit: 11
February 28, 2018, 04:49:37 PM
U can try to get from faucet but its not worth, u also can join some bounty campaign do some signature and airdrop is good too.
Cranes have long been obsolete and do not earn much on them, airdrop a lot of fake and waste of time, the most promising is bounty , but for this you need at least Facebook and Twitter that would participate in the companies.
Activity: 54
Merit: 3
February 28, 2018, 04:36:37 PM

I am a student and i am new to crypto currencies and i want to bag more and more good cryptos so tell me is there a way to earn different coins by offering them services?

It will be very helpful

AirDrop's and Bounty's will earn you some crypto currencies.
By doing social media tasks, creating video's or article's.
Activity: 198
February 28, 2018, 04:28:33 PM

It will be very helpful

1-airdrops

2-bounty campaigns
Activity: 824
Merit: 104
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
February 28, 2018, 04:24:43 PM
U can try to get from faucet but its not worth, u also can join some bounty campaign do some signature and airdrop is good too.
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
February 28, 2018, 04:19:32 PM
Participate in Bounty and Airdrops. Invest earnings in main coins like ETH or BTC. Accumulate money for mining, one of useful things. I advice this to you as a start. Then you will think about another projects by yourself.
Activity: 261
Merit: 5
https://www.doh.gov.ph/covid-19/case-tracker
February 28, 2018, 04:09:23 PM
There are some legit ICO that offers token if you support them . Join on their bounties and earn free token from it  so at least you can make money from cryptocurrency .
Activity: 379
Merit: 104
February 28, 2018, 04:04:33 PM
There are a lot of new companies, but those that will be successful can be counted on the fingers. I think that over time, there will be many more promising ICO...
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
February 28, 2018, 03:56:26 PM

It will be very helpful

Try to look on the (bounties) section there is a lot of new ICO's that offering a token if you support their project. Also try to join for any airdrops and collect airdrop token that you can also exchange to your fiat  .
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
February 28, 2018, 03:51:18 PM
What do you mean by offering services? Take up some bounties so that you could receive some initial tokens, then you may try trading or cash out what you have from bounties.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
dApps Development Automation Platform
February 28, 2018, 08:36:54 AM
Of course you can earn altcoins by join the bounty campaign in marketplace section..You can help the new ICO company by spread the news in your social media or you can go with signature campaign after your rank minimum jr.member..After the ICO ends you can earn that altcoin..But remember don't get to excited and forget to study..Manage your time well..
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
February 28, 2018, 08:29:20 AM
Participate in bounty campaign..  If you are good you can organize meet-up for bounty or even write articles about them. If you are good at writing steemit.com is a great site too. They give their crypto for your writing
Yes you can earn cryptocurrency everytime you participating in bounty campaign or hold or invest your crypto to grow more. Also if you have skill in crypto you can have a lot of earning because here in crypto world there's many way to earn, but you have knowledge and skills.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
February 28, 2018, 08:21:04 AM
You can participate in ICO bounties and you can choose what kind of campaign you would do based on your skill set(translation or blogging). There are also campaign in each bounties that does not need any skill but the pay is much lower than others and the only exception here is the signature campaign.
Pages:
Jump to: