Pages:
Author

Topic: Earn token except bounty campaign? - page 3. (Read 700 times)

Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
October 11, 2018, 03:11:17 AM
Airdrops aside from bounty is the other way to earn token but it is not free because it has also a task and need kyc. If you can invest on mining reg you can also earn token but it is in expensive way.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
October 11, 2018, 02:57:25 AM
Is there any other way to earn token than to participate in an ICO. Either referral or airdrop and bounty only this can give you token. No shortcut to earn token in bounty campaign
copper member
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
FinanceX Exchange
October 11, 2018, 02:48:00 AM
It's hard to earn much if you do not do anything for the project. Bounty program is a part of their marketing campaign which expose their brand to the community  And of course, bounty is the best way to earn valuable free coins and tokens.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
October 11, 2018, 02:47:09 AM
the many ways that you can do. buy directly in the market it is easy and can be done. can also airdrop since this could even be the easiest way and doesn't need a lot of capital. mining is even more serious if you want can promise in this field and could complement the existing mining facilities.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
October 11, 2018, 02:39:12 AM
Earn token except to bounty campaigns. Yes you can earn token like participating to airdrops, but not much like bounties. Also mining in your device can also earn tokens. Investing  to coins itself. There's so many ways to earn token.
Activity: 532
October 11, 2018, 12:58:21 AM
Hello guys i want to know about have any other way to earn token/altcoin except bounty campaign?
Airdrop, Smartdrop and Faucet.
When you can do this type, Airdrop gives free coins in the usual way to follow the Tweeter and join in the Telegram channel.
SmartDrop is even more effective because this way is better than the Airdrop method.
Faucet is now no longer valued, it might be different when in 2013.

ref smartdrop : https://medium.com/@DJohnstonEC/the-smartdrop-model-859888916d94
Activity: 65
September 17, 2018, 01:59:00 PM
I think apart from Bounty, the next sure way to get enough token would be through airdrops, referral programmes which involve participating in ICO, investing directly into the token among others. Investing in the coins itself is a good thing, at least, one is not just a bounty hunter waiting for the next teoken to haul off anytime it drops. That way, one knows what investment really means and is.
Activity: 249
Merit: 10
September 17, 2018, 06:59:21 AM
There are sevral ways for it: airdrops, referall programs, to become bounty manager. You can invest in some coins, which will bring you monthly income also. 
Activity: 13
September 16, 2018, 09:23:46 PM
First of all, I think that the bounty activity is a good way to get a token, but if you don't want to do a bounty task, then you can choose to invest directly in ICO.
Activity: 840
Merit: 520
September 16, 2018, 09:21:29 PM
Hello guys i want to know about have any other way to earn token/altcoin except bounty campaign?
Bro in my point of view bounty campaign are the best way to earn crypto currencies as this is the least risk involving method or I should say that this method involves zero risk as you need not to invest your money into crypto as in this you only work for them and in return they pays you for your work and rest other methods I know to earn these crypto are either you work as a free lancer and they will pay you or directly invest into crypto by purchasing them in exchange of your money.
Activity: 925
Merit: 100
September 16, 2018, 01:33:22 PM
Bounty campaigns are the best way to earn free tokens, 2nd option is air drop but they pay very less tokens. and most of airdrops dont give any coins. even though they give you coins these coins will never be listed on exchange. I think you better follow only bounty campaigns.
Also we can become investors if we buy their ICO. With what you have to say, here are the only two ways we can get the token without joining the bounty program.
But I have a question that the bounty program is the best place for him to own free token, but why he does not want to participate in it ?
Activity: 137
September 16, 2018, 01:23:43 PM
Yes if you don't want to join bounty then you can join airdrop or if you are good at something like you can do freelance and ask payments in tokens.
Activity: 451
September 16, 2018, 01:19:26 PM
Become a crypto hackers?   Grin OK ... It's a joke, about your question: earn token except bounty campaign? Answer is Airdrop, but it's just way your time and your profit return is 0, most of them don't have value, so join bounty campaign is the only way to let you earn free token, some of them will give you nice profit  Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 114
September 16, 2018, 12:57:43 PM
The other ways to earn token except bounty is airdrops , join airdrops, participate on airdrops.
but , airdrops just give you a little token  even more token is priceless (shitcoin).
Before you join airdrop , you must research first when participate on airdrops.
there is so much FAKE AIRDROPS , PRICELESS TOKEN , DON'T give your reward when you do some tasks.
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
September 16, 2018, 12:20:28 PM
There are many ways to get tokens / Altcoins, one of them with Aridrop might help you get it, but it must be with your own research, because nothing can be guaranteed if everyone's advice is different.
Activity: 658
September 16, 2018, 11:08:08 AM
Investing on an ICO seems to be the easiest way to own tokens,cheaper price that can give everyone an opportunity to buy at a low prices,joining airdrops also is an effortless way to earn tokens.
Activity: 95
September 16, 2018, 10:52:14 AM
Bounty campaigns are the best way to earn free tokens, 2nd option is air drop but they pay very less tokens. and most of airdrops dont give any coins. even though they give you coins these coins will never be listed on exchange. I think you better follow only bounty campaigns.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
September 16, 2018, 10:44:06 AM

to get coins in another way by following the airdrop program. or you can also take part in the competition prizes provided. however, this is usually done in this forum. but you need to know that, you will not get the maximum results if not from the results of the bounty.
Activity: 574
Gistcoin
September 16, 2018, 10:17:31 AM
Actually, the most popular ways to earn the tokens is by following the bounty programs. However, if you don't want it, you may participate in other free programs likely airdrops, referral, and also faucet. But, if you want to have sure profits, just take decision to join investment or trading in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 318
September 16, 2018, 10:01:58 AM
Do you want to get tokens except from bounty? You can get from Airdrop and do it according to the rules of the Airdrop provider. Apart from airdrop, you can get from investments.
Pages:
Jump to: