Pages:
Author

Topic: Earn token except bounty campaign? - page 5. (Read 700 times)

Activity: 156
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 03:40:20 AM
There are several ways to earn token/altcoin free except bounty campaign.

Airdrop - This is one of the easiest way to earn tokens as well. As an example some of the airdrops have to connect your Facebook,Twitter,etc... after you can earn free tokens by sharing /retweeting their posts.

Mining - There are some several application for your PC for mining then also you can earn free tokens.

But keep remember those are not much than Bounty campaigns if you earn more tokens with more profit you should find a good bounty campaigns.
Hope this will helpful to you.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
September 16, 2018, 02:44:36 AM
well, only to extract tokens by mining. I don't know any other options. bounty, airdrop, referral links. what else? I wonder if someone will offer something else.
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 02:32:03 AM
Jobs can earn tokens (except bounty) can be: airdrop, minning, bounty manager, admin telegram for the project ico, ...
Bounty and airdrop are no longer earning more money
Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
September 16, 2018, 02:24:22 AM
The only other way to earn or receive token is by doing airdrop but the problem is almost all the airdrop dont pay and mostly scam and even if the pay, its always so low , maybe $5 or so but with bounty you can get up to $2000
This is not necessarily true. Some airdrops turn out to be amazing during a bull market where they can reward thousands of dollars for literally filling in a form. I was one of the lucky ones to receive thousands for registering for the Oyster Pearl airdrop.

Airdrops are practically useless when the market is bearish, but they can be worth a lot during a bull market which is why they can be profitable sometimes.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
September 16, 2018, 02:18:01 AM
You only have one way to earn free tokens, joins their airdrop. or you can buy it on an exchange buy your money!
If you do not have to invest money directly, Bounty is an attractive option
Activity: 280
September 16, 2018, 02:16:17 AM
Hello guys i want to know about have any other way to earn token/altcoin except bounty campaign?

You can join telegram airdrops or facebooks airdrops, this is the other way to earn token even not participating bounty campaigns.
I this airdrops are the best and easy way to earn tokens for now.
Activity: 233
September 16, 2018, 02:12:39 AM
Bounty campaign is a great way to earn crypto, but you can also earn crypto by joining some cool Airdrop campaign. or you can invest money in ICO.
Merit: 2
September 16, 2018, 02:01:35 AM
The only other way to earn or receive token is by doing airdrop but the problem is almost all the airdrop dont pay and mostly scam and even if the pay, its always so low , maybe $5 or so but with bounty you can get up to $2000
Activity: 115
September 16, 2018, 01:54:44 AM
How to get tokens without bounty gift I think only one way you can do is to buy or invest in the tokens you want, I think there is no other way than that unless you are a hacker who can steal tokens from anyone's wallet.
if you are lazy to work I think you can try trading in this cryptocurrency and the results you get are not small.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 2196
Signature space for rent
September 16, 2018, 01:47:13 AM
Hello guys i want to know about have any other way to earn token/altcoin except bounty campaign?

Remember one thing ERC20 token no value itself. However you earn it doesn't mean you earn real money. By the way, only another way except bounty is Airdrop. You can earn free token by airdrop in fact I am not fan of airdrop. Most important thing is you should care what you are doing, it can be bounty or airdrop. Try to search they are legit or fake. Otherwise your hard work time will waste.
Activity: 194
September 16, 2018, 01:45:19 AM
Apart from bounties, you can try airdrops, but I am not a fan of airdrops as most of them are scams. Alternatively, sacrifice a little and invest in different ICOs by splitting the funds.
Activity: 125
September 16, 2018, 01:40:34 AM
The fastest and secure way is to buy or invest on the ICO.  Joining bounty or airdrop will take forever before you got your token if you lucky.
Activity: 504
Merit: 14
Miracle Tele
September 16, 2018, 01:13:20 AM

If you do not want to participate in reward campaigns, you can get coins by investing in the projects you want, waiting to make a profit. Another way to get a good profit is to be a member of a project team and contribute to its development, but that means allocating some time to your daily activities, like bounty campaigns. Good luck!
September 16, 2018, 12:28:42 AM
if you don't want tokens / altcoins for free then you have to invest by buying a few tokens / altcoins, I will suggest you an altcoin that is still very cheap and has good potential in the future, I suggest you to buy Tron, Holo or dent, the altcoin price is still very cheap at around $ 0.0137.
Activity: 126
September 16, 2018, 12:23:20 AM

Joining airdops or telegram quiz group who made quiz for promoting ICOs and give tokens for the reward.  Buying the tokens you want at exchanger or investing on ICOs.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
September 16, 2018, 12:17:23 AM
If you want to earn tokens without participation in bounty campaign, you can join airdrops or do mining if the coins are mineable. With airdrops you can only earn minimal amount of tokens and in mining you have to invest in the equipment and expenses in electricity.
Activity: 112
September 16, 2018, 12:14:19 AM
If you want to earn tokens free, then you can join an airdrop, but if not free you can invest, there are many other ways to earn tokens, you can mine tokens using your device too, but i still suggest to earn much tokens you must join a bounty campaign.
Activity: 644
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
September 16, 2018, 12:12:47 AM
except for participating in the bounty, then you can generate the token from mining. This is most likely the way you do. In addition to mining, you can also participate in airdrops, although the result is not how.
Activity: 770
September 16, 2018, 12:11:14 AM
I personally don't think there is a better way to get coins for free, except that following the bounty program is a good enough way to get it
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
September 15, 2018, 11:28:05 PM
in my opinion there is no other way to get tokens for free. unless you can follow airdrop (i don't really recommend this to you). if you have capital, you can become part of the investor in the ICO project.
But i suggest you invest in coins that have been included in the exchange for a long time.
it guarantees more benefits for you.
Pages:
Jump to: