Pages:
Author

Topic: Earn token except bounty campaign? - page 6. (Read 700 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 1
September 15, 2018, 11:09:11 PM
You can try to participate in airdrop campaign. They also give an allocation to the users for free, but I cant assure if this airdrop allocation is big, compared to the bounty campaigns.
Activity: 851
Merit: 254
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
September 12, 2018, 08:45:59 PM
I guess only choose Airdrop.
But, it is said that it is not as good as possible in terms of profits.
It's still very broad, if you want to explore and explore your abilities.
That is if you are bored with one type of project in a bounty. For example, and you who always follow the Facebook campaign, there is no harm in writing articles, translating, and so on.
Hopefully my advice is useful.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 08:40:34 PM
Hello guys i want to know about have any other way to earn token/altcoin except bounty campaign?
Except for bounty campaign, you only have one way to earn free tokens, joins their airdrop.
But compare with bounty campaign, the number of tokens you receive is not much, its value only ranges from $ 0.5 to $ 5 per an account.
this methode is only way to earn token without using any money.but much people said , airdrop program did not give them worthed reward.its hard to find best airdrop program that could give them huge reward.
Activity: 238
September 12, 2018, 08:44:20 PM
I think that you can only earn and recieve tokens as a reward just by joining bounty campaigns and also airdrop campaigns, after that you have to buy to earn tokens. So, if you join airdrop campaigns, just by making their project recognized through social media, twitter, facebook, telegram, videos and even blogs then your rewards is in receiving tokens.
Activity: 244
Merit: 10
Official Street Team member
September 12, 2018, 08:37:31 PM
You can join the airdrop and also, you can be a bounty manager. Bounty managers also can get paid with that token/coin.
Activity: 204
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 08:31:15 PM
yeah, except participating in bounty campaigns, there are a few other ways that you could earn tokens. By participating in airdrops, Translating, or wtiting articles for these ICOs. With these,, you could earn some good rewards in tokens in exchange for some work that you did. These are really also great options to earn tokens.
Activity: 252
Decentralized Transportation Solution
September 07, 2018, 03:02:07 AM
of course lots of ways that you can do. for example, how to generate a token through mining. or you can also generate the token from the exchange. and who knows you can be lucky token from the airdrops.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
September 07, 2018, 03:01:08 AM
Hello guys i want to know about have any other way to earn token/altcoin except bounty campaign?
Free token
You can get it from Airdrop, or offer to review the ICO.
To review the ICO is not easy, only certain people can join the event, and there are only a few ICO that provide the event. I suggest to follow Airdrop, because it's easy.

Or try to invest in ICO, but of course it's not free, requires capital.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
September 07, 2018, 02:51:44 AM
tokens are distributed as a way of advertising the ICO since they have no other way of getting people to participate in their useless project. so as a result the methods these ICO tokens chose to give away their useless token usually involves some sort of activity from the recipient so that they can also be advertised by that act. which is why all of them have some sort of bounty campaign, it can be a signature campaign on bitcointalk where you advertise for them, or a spam on some other social media like facebook, telegram,... and a lot of different things.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
September 07, 2018, 02:47:22 AM

Do you want to earn tokens for free or with investment? There are offers out there for free but most of them are scams. You are better off with airdrop and bounties.
Activity: 336
September 07, 2018, 02:30:33 AM
Apart from bounty you can earn tokens by mining on your devices and also by participating in airdrops and lastly by investing in ICOs you'll get bonuses on every Fiat you spend to get tokens
Activity: 1002
Merit: 250
September 07, 2018, 02:27:38 AM
Except for bounty campaign, you only have one way to earn free tokens, joins their airdrop.
But compare with bounty campaign, the number of tokens you receive is not much, its value only ranges from $ 0.5 to $ 5 per an account.
Activity: 160
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 01:51:25 AM
Pages:
Jump to: