Pages:
Author

Topic: Earn token except bounty campaign? - page 4. (Read 700 times)

Activity: 480
Merit: 106
September 16, 2018, 10:00:38 AM
Hello guys i want to know about have any other way to earn token/altcoin except bounty campaign?
None, unless you know the developer and convince them to give away for free.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
MINTER
September 16, 2018, 09:55:38 AM
If you get free tokens outside the bounty program, the easiest way is that you can register airdrop. But for now I don't recommend it, because because I register too much airdrop, my bitcointalk account is temporarily banned. after that I can't do anything as long as my account is banned.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
September 16, 2018, 09:51:34 AM
If you want to earn free token rather than bounty campaign is to join the ico airdrops. This is the only way to earn tokens for free. If you have a money then you can partipicate in the token sale of an ico.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
September 16, 2018, 09:08:58 AM
That's a very strange question, which sounds like "how can I earn money except work?"
I think you underrate bounties, they are not only about likes and repost, some of them require certain skills and can be very profitable, like design/bug hunting/etc.
Activity: 461
Merit: 101
September 16, 2018, 06:58:56 AM
Hello guys i want to know about have any other way to earn token/altcoin except bounty campaign?
Except bounty campaign you can earn also by participating airdrops, mining, Investing in ICO's, or if you have programming skills you can also apply as a programmer to their project.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
September 16, 2018, 06:40:22 AM
I think the best thing right now is a bounty campaign, I think there are several other ways like airdrop, trading, investing, buying and faucet. If you want a free token without doing a lot of things or without funds, the bounty and airdrop are suitable for that, it's just that lately the bounty isn't that feasible because of the failed ICO.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
September 16, 2018, 06:38:19 AM
You can learn in the airdrop, or buy yourself a miner and extract a coin
Activity: 262
Merit: 10
September 16, 2018, 06:30:07 AM

You can also participate in airdrops, they also issue free tokens.
True income there is even less than in bounty campaigns.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 06:28:37 AM
Aside from bounty, the other means I can recommend include participation in airdrop, mining, running some PR work for any team involved in crypto and related affairs.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 163
September 16, 2018, 06:11:09 AM
Do you mean by free? Bounty campaign is probably the best way to earn some decent amount of Tokens in a certain project. If still want to earn some free tokens, you could try and join airdrops, but the problem is that they only give like a very small amount per participants. If you want, you could just buy some in their ICO if there's any.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 16, 2018, 06:05:43 AM
Bounty and airdrop are probably the easiest way where you invest your time.You can still shoot video reviews, write articles.The most profitable and most risky is trading-you need knowledge, time, investment and there are risks that you will lose money.
Yes, if you want to get tokens easily, you can buy them in the market where you have the selected token and you can also invest in the token. Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 94
September 16, 2018, 05:58:55 AM
Just joining airdrop or to be a coreteam of ICO, LOL but you must have a skill to do that
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
September 16, 2018, 05:56:27 AM

One way of earning/having token is by joining AIRDROP, another way is if you have a group and you were hire as chatter in telegram. They will pay you tokens for working 1 - 3 hours as chatters making telegram group alive......
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 05:55:18 AM
Bounty and airdrop are probably the easiest way where you invest your time.You can still shoot video reviews, write articles.The most profitable and most risky is trading-you need knowledge, time, investment and there are risks that you will lose money.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
September 16, 2018, 05:53:25 AM
why with a bounty? I feel that getting a coin from this method is more profitable than other methods. just mining example, you have to buy computer parts that are quite mahall to get satisfactory results, but now the parts are expensive, the jugas coins are obtained, the electricity is quite large, the bounty itself is better than that

I think he's talking about not having to invest money to buy tokens or earn coins from exploiting them. I think it's still going to be a giveaway from social media events, but I find it does not bring much value and is not always available.
Activity: 70
September 16, 2018, 05:49:56 AM
Doing airdrop, mining, are not always paying much in both rewards and money, and the second are the ways you can earn altcoin except bounty campaign
Activity: 266
September 16, 2018, 05:44:35 AM
lots of ways that we can do to be able to obtain the token. In addition to looking for bounty, we can earn from mining, or obtain a token from the airdrops and could also result from trading results.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 05:30:27 AM
There are many ways to earn profit from cryptocurrency and these are mining, investment, trading and bounty campaigns. Considering if you had no investment, I believe bounty campaign is actually the best way for you to join and I myself has been in the bounty for several months already. I had gained profit from my previous bounty campaign and I would suggest you better consider in joining bounty campaign as this could really have a good reward in the end and it's your participation is the only investment you need.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 571
September 16, 2018, 04:44:21 AM
You only have two options then, either you will do mining or invest some cash on buying altcoins. Mining is the easiest way for me but you have to buy those expensive mining hardware to do all the works, you will just sit back and enjoy while earning, also keep in mind that you have to do some maintenance for the better performance of your mining rigs. Investing in altcoins or what we called Trading, it is a 50-50 act where you are going to risk your money.

Unlike mining which is passive earning, Trading is the opposite of it, it is a active earning where you'll be the one who is going to give yourself profits depends on how good you are on it.
Activity: 109
September 16, 2018, 03:48:16 AM
If you don't want to get a token through the bounty, you can choose to participate in the airdrop, but not every item will be airdropped, so you can choose to invest in ICO or wait until the coin you like is listed and go directly to the market to make a purchase.
Pages:
Jump to: