Pages:
Author

Topic: Earn up to 50 ETH - page 21. (Read 3679 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
Revolutionizing Reward Points
May 26, 2018, 04:26:20 PM
buy an undervalued ethereum tokens, with active development inside
you need to do a deep research first before buying, because sometimes the price look undervalued but mostly the token are going to disappear
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
May 26, 2018, 04:24:18 PM
Invest in ICO, and participate in bounty campaign (without attachments!). If ICO will not be successful, participate in bounty help you save your capital.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
May 26, 2018, 04:12:14 PM
You should track coins or tokens that are sold by bounty hunters right after they receive their tokens. I've seen cases where they sell their coins for 1/5 of the ICO price, so there might be a big chance for a quick 5X increase in price.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/
May 26, 2018, 03:57:56 PM
Yeah i think it's possible but very difficult challenge with only 10 ETH but i appreciate everything is possible in crypto.I prefer you can invest 8 ETH with some promising altcoin now there are a lot of coin rate are very down.So, i think it will be good opportunity to closing you goal.

I also think that it will be very difficult to make x5 this year - you should be able to trade in a short and select very prospective projects for investment. It's not so easy. There is a risk to lose all your funds!
Activity: 602
Merit: 259
May 20, 2018, 06:37:32 AM
currently i have 10eth. I need to to it take to 50ETH within next end. i am here for more than one year, but i need your opinions so i can filter it out.

lets discuss

Why not invest your money in different portfolio and help your ETH grow indirectly. I mean you can always diversify your ETH into different altcoins which are cheap and have got potential to spike in the future to come.

The list huge but here I represent you some of the great coins that you can invest into.

REMME Project : The security based project to help businesses mentor their security protocols safely. They are already listed on the exchangers and have all the reason to be invested in them. You can known more about it here https://remme.io

EOS Token : This is called as next ETH, so if you want to grow your ETH then invest some of your ETH;s into it and once you see the gain then you can convert back everything into ETH. EOS is far better in scaling than ETH and thats why it is easy to spike as it is getting more investors daily and it is cheap as well.
More at https://eos.io

There are many more such cheap tokens which can be invested and profits can be taken over the time.

Its always good to be strategic investors rather than just holding a currency and expecting to grow big eventually.

Thats the best way to grow your ETHEREUM.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
May 20, 2018, 06:27:20 AM
Yeah i think it's possible but very difficult challenge with only 10 ETH but i appreciate everything is possible in crypto.I prefer you can invest 8 ETH with some promising altcoin now there are a lot of coin rate are very down.So, i think it will be good opportunity to closing you goal.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
May 20, 2018, 06:24:59 AM
currently i have 10eth. I need to to it take to 50ETH within next end. i am here for more than one year, but i need your opinions so i can filter it out.

lets discuss
you have 2 option mate which is investing or trading if you want to earn profits. But if i were you i prefer to invest or HODL. 'cause ETH, still showing potential nowadays even it's struggling along with bitcoin and other alts . Which is surely soon it will continue to grow again when bitcoin valued continue to increase gradually . But anyways  its up to you which you prefer 'cause only that two manner is your option . Then if you want to trade i suggest to also to don't jump quick on it if you have no idea how to play it. Make some research first before doing anything to prevent such issues.
Activity: 538
Merit: 250
May 20, 2018, 06:19:55 AM
Then invest it on ICO so you can get some profits out of it. I would recommend buying in Pre-sale so you can get discounts for additional coins. Then hold it for 2-3 months after they got listed then you're 10 Ethereum can get up to 20 Ethereum though it's not as easy as it looks Smiley. You would try researching first before doing anything.
I recommend buying when ICO hit exchange for first time - the lowest possible price - bounty hunters selling their tokens very quickly for low price.
Activity: 252
May 20, 2018, 06:18:49 AM
I doubt that it is better not to invest in bitcoin with such a deposit, the beam distribution for all the violas included in the top 10
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
May 20, 2018, 06:17:07 AM
Then invest it on ICO so you can get some profits out of it. I would recommend buying in Pre-sale so you can get discounts for additional coins. Then hold it for 2-3 months after they got listed then you're 10 Ethereum can get up to 20 Ethereum though it's not as easy as it looks Smiley. You would try researching first before doing anything.

I absolutely agree.
In addition, try to find several ICOs. Because some of them may not give you desired profit and some can be a scam.
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
May 20, 2018, 06:13:58 AM
You know, if you do not want to spend some time on this, I would suggest that you invest 0.05 ETH in each of the top 20 crypto currencies, I'm sure that you will get your amount by the end of the year
Activity: 179
May 20, 2018, 06:12:08 AM
Well, its also one of the choice that we can take to double our etherium since ico is good option.
But please remember when we want to double our portofolio then high risk to loss the capital also there. Please be carefull before choosing the inveatment.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
May 20, 2018, 06:11:15 AM
I think Ethereum is not worth investing in Bitcoin, for one simple reason that Bitcoin is now growing slower than Ethereum. Most likely you need altcoins in the likeness of EOS and ADA. Perhaps it is worth investing in ICO, but with the choice of ICO projects you need to be extremely careful.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
May 20, 2018, 06:02:33 AM
10 ethereum is big , and 50 ethereim target in this year 2018 just invest it to the ICO who are accepting ethereum but you need to choose best ICO that grows to your ethereum and you will gain more ethereum.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Blockchain with solar energy
May 20, 2018, 06:00:55 AM

lets discuss
everyone wants that too...
sadly, when you earn 40ETH that mean some one lose 40ETH too, it's a circle ^^
and...if you have any fast way, please show me, we will divide 50:50  Grin Grin
Activity: 308
Merit: 49
May 20, 2018, 05:51:15 AM

lets discuss
I think it's hard to get 50 ETH shortly.
How in the past one year do you get 10 ETH and what do you do (mining, trading, bounty hunter, airdrop, gambling)? You may need to increase or focus more regarding doing these activities to get 50 ETH.
Activity: 224
May 20, 2018, 05:42:50 AM

lets discuss
You can also consider doing airdrops and bounties... signature bounties  and translation.. if you understand  any other languages  ... that's a sure way to increase your ether count
May 20, 2018, 05:41:07 AM
If you're scared of investing in icos you can also buy already trading alts buy a coin with good volume listed on at least 8 diff exchanges so selling back won't be a problem
May 20, 2018, 05:39:22 AM

lets discuss

Theonlyway to up your ethereum is investing in icos but it risky be sure of the project before consider putting in your money... there no guarantee you'll make profit
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
May 20, 2018, 05:37:13 AM
To achieve a 5 times gain, you may want to research for some undervalued coins and invest with your ETH.

Currently, most of the coins are at low price, 5 times gain is quite achievable.
Pages:
Jump to: