Pages:
Author

Topic: Earning a living with bitcoin? - page 100. (Read 158480 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
April 18, 2016, 02:00:06 PM
Of course you can earn a living with Bitcoin but you will have to invest allot of money into it to make enough money back so you can pay your bills. So for the average it is not possible because we cannot invest that much money in to it. 

I don't think that is possible as price seems to be low at a moment, and it is not possible to have a good life with it, even if you are making 1 btc per month, I don't think its enough especially in first world countries.

I believe that earning a living with bitcoin is possible but you need to choose the right methods and platforms you use to invest for a long term plan. Also i think that selling goods and services for Bitcoins could be profitable for the long run...
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
April 18, 2016, 12:19:05 PM
Of course you can earn a living with Bitcoin but you will have to invest allot of money into it to make enough money back so you can pay your bills. So for the average it is not possible because we cannot invest that much money in to it. 

It's true.
You need money to make money Smiley
Many people trying different HYIP and Scams on Internet, investing 10, 20, 50 $ but even if they are lucky to earn, čet's say 1-2 % per day, how much this can help them financially?
Almost nothing.
It's the same with bitcoin.
most people trying to earn bitcoin through faucets or signature campaigns but in this way nobody can become reach.
Even buying Bitcoin can't help unless someone can invest a few thousands dollars!
Most of us will be happy if BTC value increase at least 100-200 % in a year or so, because this will help us to make some small profit but again not something what can really change our financial situation.
Again, You need money to make money Smiley

We can afford to get full time on bitcoin only if the price of bitcoin goes higher in future, but again risk factor will always be associated with it as you can never expect the stable income from it.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
April 18, 2016, 11:56:26 AM

It's true.
You need money to make money Smiley
Many people trying different HYIP and Scams on Internet, investing 10, 20, 50 $ but even if they are lucky to earn, čet's say 1-2 % per day, how much this can help them financially?
Almost nothing.
It's the same with bitcoin.
most people trying to earn bitcoin through faucets or signature campaigns but in this way nobody can become reach.
Even buying Bitcoin can't help unless someone can invest a few thousands dollars!
Most of us will be happy if BTC value increase at least 100-200 % in a year or so, because this will help us to make some small profit but again not something what can really change our financial situation.
Again, You need money to make money Smiley
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
April 18, 2016, 11:50:23 AM
Otherwise I talk with price earning another life every time I talk the talk of buying when the price increase and when others talk . I sold the business and benefit
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
April 18, 2016, 11:49:25 AM

I don't think that is possible as price seems to be low at a moment, and it is not possible to have a good life with it, even if you are making 1 btc per month, I don't think its enough especially in first world countries.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
April 18, 2016, 11:31:50 AM
Activity: 742
April 18, 2016, 11:16:22 AM
If you can sit at the computer all day then yes possibly. Buying and selling, trades, services or jobs, and even mining if you can afford the hardware

But that would be stressful. Just 8 hours of working in front of a computer makes your back and your eyes tear. Working for bitcoin for a little time would be great specially if you are just doing trading.

Yes, setting at the computer all the day is pretty impossible in the long term, even for people who work full time online. Trading could be profitable but you have to make good experience about it and start with big budget usually.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
April 18, 2016, 10:57:23 AM
If you can sit at the computer all day then yes possibly. Buying and selling, trades, services or jobs, and even mining if you can afford the hardware

But that would be stressful. Just 8 hours of working in front of a computer makes your back and your eyes tear. Working for bitcoin for a little time would be great specially if you are just doing trading.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
April 18, 2016, 10:19:55 AM

Skill is much preferred, when we think about earning. If you are satisfied with a limited earning then you can go with faucets, captcha solving and signature campaign. If you need big earning through bitcoin you need to have skill to do freelance works.

We are talking of "living" here.

Being a freelance won't support your livings. Livings means all about to support your life in general on daily basis.

It's not on a regular basis that's why it called "freelance".
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
April 18, 2016, 09:50:01 AM
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
April 18, 2016, 08:38:38 AM
if you are well qualified with potential skills like web development ,contents writer ,programmers ..etc . those skills will lead to earn a high rate living in bitcoin also to remember the price of today will not be the same as tomorrow .
expecting huge increase is coming .

bitcoin has many ways to get it. of course there are also a variety of jobs in it. Nothing requires skills for the job and some are not. it depends on you

yes you are right, do not must to have the skill to get bitcoin. but you will get many results if you have the skill, because almost all the good way, requires skills.

Skill is much preferred, when we think about earning. If you are satisfied with a limited earning then you can go with faucets, captcha solving and signature campaign. If you need big earning through bitcoin you need to have skill to do freelance works.
Activity: 980
Merit: 508
April 18, 2016, 08:36:50 AM
What do people think is missing in the bitcoin ecosystem. What services would people like?
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046
April 18, 2016, 07:52:54 AM
if you are well qualified with potential skills like web development ,contents writer ,programmers ..etc . those skills will lead to earn a high rate living in bitcoin also to remember the price of today will not be the same as tomorrow .

bitcoin has many ways to get it. of course there are also a variety of jobs in it. Nothing requires skills for the job and some are not. it depends on you

yes you are right, do not must to have the skill to get bitcoin. but you will get many results if you have the skill, because almost all the good way, requires skills.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
April 18, 2016, 07:50:18 AM

If people has skills like that better find a real life job and only do that kind of job in bitcoin world during their spare time as freelance.

Demands for that kind of services are not always present in terms of online world so it's not a good idea to depend only on bitcoin job even if you have a skills like that. But doing that as a freelance will surely help to maximize their potential eanings alongside with their real life job earnings.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
April 18, 2016, 07:39:30 AM

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
April 18, 2016, 06:35:32 AM
Earning a living with bitcoin will be hard for a person who dont know anything with bitcoin but if you have some skill that out shine others then you can work for freelance.
Activity: 714
IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please
April 18, 2016, 06:02:16 AM
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
April 18, 2016, 05:43:22 AM
Earning leaving with bitcoin is very hard i think unless if you have a money to start a business like faucet.. that it can be passive income in few months.. and always depends in your promotion.. if you are professional in marketing you can make more impression and you can make lots of visitors fast.. and if you perfectly make even 1k visitors a day your faucet will be profitable i think.. and you will earn high amount of bitcoin passively..

It's more harder if you are living with family cause you have money only for yourself. Better to start combine daily job and bitcoin i think.

I think you are absolutely right bitcoin is best idea to earn money, If we have internet facility then we can work here anywhere from our home with family also and I hope who are aware about bitcoin they will never leave it, If you have lots money then you can trading also.
Earning with Bitcoin is a great opportunity if you have some free spare time. You can earn through as little as from faucets or as big as from investment / trading. Its just great for everyone. Now a days it is highly possible for everyone to earn a living just from internet and through bitcoin.

Yeah your right for that many people is earn a living in internet nowadays and work freelance and any othet site but their mode of payments their by their client is paypal. And bitcoin is not adopt by online employeer for their mode of job payments  i think we cant earn livings for now because bitcoin is has  many limitations for now and ee can earn by it for only in our spare time.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 640
April 18, 2016, 05:30:16 AM
Earning leaving with bitcoin is very hard i think unless if you have a money to start a business like faucet.. that it can be passive income in few months.. and always depends in your promotion.. if you are professional in marketing you can make more impression and you can make lots of visitors fast.. and if you perfectly make even 1k visitors a day your faucet will be profitable i think.. and you will earn high amount of bitcoin passively..

It's more harder if you are living with family cause you have money only for yourself. Better to start combine daily job and bitcoin i think.

I think you are absolutely right bitcoin is best idea to earn money, If we have internet facility then we can work here anywhere from our home with family also and I hope who are aware about bitcoin they will never leave it, If you have lots money then you can trading also.
Earning with Bitcoin is a great opportunity if you have some free spare time. You can earn through as little as from faucets or as big as from investment / trading. Its just great for everyone. Now a days it is highly possible for everyone to earn a living just from internet and through bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
April 18, 2016, 03:49:08 AM
Trading it´s not a bad idea if you have what it takes, or just built the disruptive app!
I don't think that trade will provide steady income for you dude because you can not guarantee victory in the trade?
so it allows you to lose it is very risky to living in bitcoin with trade only

yeah right, it is difficult to get a stable profit from trade. especially when trading was quiet. but if you're lucky, you can get great profit.
I often experience this. sometimes I've no benefit for one week.
we cannot just rely on luck every day right? so we should be able to hone skills in trade to earn huge profits.
but it's still not enough to be a major job. IMO
Yes you are right we can not always rely on luck. but my intention here if you are lucky that the coin could rise very high, this is a huge advantage. in trading, never rely on luck, but it depends on the analysis and knowledge.
Pages:
Jump to: