Author

Topic: Earning a living with bitcoin? - page 103. (Read 158480 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
April 15, 2016, 01:38:56 PM
Honestly, bitcoin is not my main source of income, for me it is just a sideline. Bitcoin has a really good advantage to us.  Wink

Yes, bitcoin really has a good advantage to us. With that a number of people and students who were unable to do any job due to some specific reasons are earning a good amount of money.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
April 15, 2016, 01:30:37 PM
Trading it´s not a bad idea if you have what it takes, or just built the disruptive app!

Someone can easily earn a living with trading in bitcoin, if he has enough experience.
Trading can be risky for those who have no knowledge or experience about it, but it can be very much profitable for someone with much knowledge and experience in trading.
People even can earn 0.1-0.5 btc in a week with good trading skills.
Yeah trading is the best if you have lots of knowledge how trading works honestly im just a newbie about trading but i making small profit with my small capital.. if you really want to make huge profit you must have large amount of bitcoin so that you can buy more altcoin and make more profit.. buts sometimes its risky..
Merit: 250
April 15, 2016, 01:15:00 PM
Trading it´s not a bad idea if you have what it takes, or just built the disruptive app!

Someone can easily earn a living with trading in bitcoin, if he has enough experience.
Trading can be risky for those who have no knowledge or experience about it, but it can be very much profitable for someone with much knowledge and experience in trading.
People even can earn 0.1-0.5 btc in a week with good trading skills.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
April 15, 2016, 11:26:48 AM
My methods to earning a living with bitcoin are always have maximum post on signature campaign, find a giveaway and always joining freeroll poker. That's all free, but you can't earn much from it.
I think if you have income that is less than that you simply add jobs in bitcoin dude
the important thing is to live in bitcoin are paid a fixed and stable. if you do not have it or the salary did not remain stable  better not go full time or do not live in bitcoin

Indeed, I'm also thinking this if you cannot do this, don't do it, I think if you want to earn a living with the bitcoin you need to go full time and I do not recommend you this.
I do not recommend you this because I think it has a lot of risks and things that can go wrong.

Yes things can go other way if the price of bitcoin falls in future, so it is always recommended that you should not quit your full time job and keep earning from both.
There is no scenario where you should leave you typical employment position to pursue a career in Bitcoin, unless you have really good contacts or already have some sort of job lined up. There simply isn't enough money to be had.
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
April 15, 2016, 11:23:03 AM
My methods to earning a living with bitcoin are always have maximum post on signature campaign, find a giveaway and always joining freeroll poker. That's all free, but you can't earn much from it.
I think if you have income that is less than that you simply add jobs in bitcoin dude
the important thing is to live in bitcoin are paid a fixed and stable. if you do not have it or the salary did not remain stable  better not go full time or do not live in bitcoin

Indeed, I'm also thinking this if you cannot do this, don't do it, I think if you want to earn a living with the bitcoin you need to go full time and I do not recommend you this.
I do not recommend you this because I think it has a lot of risks and things that can go wrong.

Yes things can go other way if the price of bitcoin falls in future, so it is always recommended that you should not quit your full time job and keep earning from both.
Activity: 364
April 15, 2016, 10:49:39 AM

Activity: 532
April 15, 2016, 10:46:45 AM

Activity: 245
April 15, 2016, 03:46:18 AM
Honestly, bitcoin is not my main source of income, for me it is just a sideline. Bitcoin has a really good advantage to us.  Wink

I totally agree with you, bitcoin gave many advantages for us. Although earn bitcoin only by signatures campaign can Not be living but decent we can earn some dollars in bitcoin every week.

yeah I agree with you friend bitcoin give us  many way for ear money but now me also doing work on the bitcoin and living when decrease price in bitcoin and after I buy bitcoin and wait few month and when  know increase price in bitcoin and after sell bitcoin and take more profit and me also earning and living with bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
April 15, 2016, 01:12:06 AM
where are you guys living?
i am living in a developing country but there is no food (a decent food) that costs $1 the worst fast food in sandwich form will cost at least $2.5-$3

I live in the Philippines. McDonald's burger is 2$ here. There are bunch of local restaurants that sell really really big burger for like 1$-1.25$. It's really big and full of cheese. Local restaurants are actually good and are cheap. Restaurants like Starbucks and Mcdonald's offer foods that are really too expensive for a simple meal.
I think in my country has the lowest prices. burger in McDonal only worth under $1 plus cola. it is the complete package.
but is it mcdonald accepted bitcoin for payment option ?
because I've never tried. would be very nice if we could buy the necessities of life with bitcoin

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
April 15, 2016, 01:02:23 AM
yeah I am earning  a living with bitcoin ever I buy bitcoin when less price in bitcoin and when more increase price bitcoin . I sell also with traders and take profit and   lot of time and I have to do this full time job it will be more good for me Smiley Cool
April 14, 2016, 11:01:11 PM

I totally agree with you, bitcoin gave many advantages for us. Although earn bitcoin only by signatures campaign can Not be living but decent we can earn some dollars in bitcoin every week.
Activity: 882
Merit: 303
April 14, 2016, 09:51:10 PM
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
April 14, 2016, 08:09:08 PM
Its a possible things, one of my friend quit his job to concentrate on bitcoin, he makes more than his usual salary with bitcoin, he said he earned from mining and trading
Activity: 812
April 14, 2016, 05:37:45 PM
I don't think that is possible at a moment as we need to have a higher price to make it possible but right now it seems to be risky to depend only on bitcoin  for living.
Indeed, earning a living with the bitcoin is possible but it would take a lot of time and I do not think it will be good if you have also a full time job.
Because you would not have any spare time left because of this.

Yes and the major reason behind it is that the price of bitcoin in not at its peak, if bitcoin reaches to the moon then people can afford to leave the present job an get full time on bitcoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
April 14, 2016, 05:32:38 PM
I don't think that is possible at a moment as we need to have a higher price to make it possible but right now it seems to be risky to depend only on bitcoin  for living.
Indeed, earning a living with the bitcoin is possible but it would take a lot of time and I do not think it will be good if you have also a full time job.
Because you would not have any spare time left because of this.
Activity: 676
April 14, 2016, 04:38:48 PM
to be honest i doubt that it depends on the actual price of the bitcoin right now as people can be paid an equivalent of dollars in bitcoin for work and the issue would be solved easily

i think earning a living with bitcoin is really possible nowadays as people might work some programming job in order to gain some bitcoins from their employers

Right - it's quite easy to have salary expressed in bitcoins while your work value is still measured in USD or any other fiat money currency. But in case of simple conversion like that, can anyone say that he/she is earning bitcoins? Is that really different from exchanging money to BTC on your own after you got your salary in USD?
Activity: 658
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 14, 2016, 04:31:48 PM
to be honest i doubt that it depends on the actual price of the bitcoin right now as people can be paid an equivalent of dollars in bitcoin for work and the issue would be solved easily

i think earning a living with bitcoin is really possible nowadays as people might work some programming job in order to gain some bitcoins from their employers
April 14, 2016, 04:13:24 PM
Currently I am earning from my websites with ad networks and by selling ad spaces to people, while for the future I am going to join a signature campaign and will struggle hard to reach the legendary.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
April 14, 2016, 04:07:08 PM

Totally possible, you just need upfront capital.  I have a bunch of solar panels setup, numerous miners throughout my house which I use during the winter for heat...

You can make money off Bitcoins and make it work, but it does require a lot of time and capital.
Activity: 798
April 14, 2016, 04:05:41 PM
Jump to: