Author

Topic: Earning a living with bitcoin? - page 102. (Read 158480 times)

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
April 17, 2016, 04:54:07 AM
I really wish I could live solely on bitcoin then also diversify into gold and other things but now I am involved in other online businesses I am also earning fiat but that doesn't mean if I have any left that I can't just go and convert some of that to bitcoin every month. If we all did that I am sure the price of bitcoin would skyrocket in no time again.

i wish that too, but sadly i can not only live on bitcoin because it is not possible for me to spend bitcoin on daily needs like buying groceries or paying rent with bitcoin, so still have to rely on fiat. but earning bitcoin is also a good way and could make decent amount of bitcoin so far especially through investment and trading so i guess it is possible.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
April 17, 2016, 04:09:32 AM
I really wish I could live solely on bitcoin then also diversify into gold and other things but now I am involved in other online businesses I am also earning fiat but that doesn't mean if I have any left that I can't just go and convert some of that to bitcoin every month. If we all did that I am sure the price of bitcoin would skyrocket in no time again.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
April 17, 2016, 03:55:13 AM
Trading is one of the best ways to earn money or bitcoin if you have a good capital to start with, and also some good skills and experience about the markets.
It may can be risky sometimes if you become unlucky, but if you have much experience then you won't let yourself take a loss in it.

I don't completely disagree but you can only make a profit when someone loses. Therefore just smart (or experienced) ones can make a living of it.

Yeah in trading only the ones who are smart enough to know when they will trade is the only one that can make a living in trading,i am a noob at trading and dont trade much because im afraid to lose my money.

Ofcourse if someone is not smart enough and has no knowledge and experience in trading so he/she should just ignore it and go for something else.
Trading can be risky for those who have never done it before or have no knowledge about the markets, it can only be profitable for those who know how to do it and they have experience in it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
April 16, 2016, 08:08:49 PM
if you know whats bitcoin is you will stay on this site, if you had bitcoin a beautifull future waits you, just saying but its true Wink
know what it is about bitcoin not necessarily could to live in bitcoin. because if you do not have income from bitcoin then better do not go to live in bitcoin better work in real job that must have a steady income.
but if you already have a job and a steady income in bitcoin fluctuations into further consideration. to go live in bitocin
Activity: 476
April 16, 2016, 06:45:42 AM
Trading it´s not a bad idea if you have what it takes, or just built the disruptive app!
I don't think that trade will provide steady income for you dude because you can not guarantee victory in the trade?
so it allows you to lose it is very risky to living in bitcoin with trade only

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
April 16, 2016, 05:01:37 AM
Earning leaving with bitcoin is very hard i think unless if you have a money to start a business like faucet.. that it can be passive income in few months.. and always depends in your promotion.. if you are professional in marketing you can make more impression and you can make lots of visitors fast.. and if you perfectly make even 1k visitors a day your faucet will be profitable i think.. and you will earn high amount of bitcoin passively..

It's more harder if you are living with family cause you have money only for yourself. Better to start combine daily job and bitcoin i think.

I think you are absolutely right bitcoin is best idea to earn money, If we have internet facility then we can work here anywhere from our home with family also and I hope who are aware about bitcoin they will never leave it, If you have lots money then you can trading also.

I don't see trading as a much stable source of income.. just my opinion.

Trading is one of the best ways to earn money or bitcoin if you have a good capital to start with, and also some good skills and experience about the markets.
It may can be risky sometimes if you become unlucky, but if you have much experience then you won't let yourself take a loss in it.

I don't completely disagree but you can only make a profit when someone loses. Therefore just smart (or experienced) ones can make a living of it.

Yeah in trading only the ones who are smart enough to know when they will trade is the only one that can make a living in trading,i am a noob at trading and dont trade much because im afraid to lose my money.
legendary
Activity: 1135
Merit: 1002
Developer
April 16, 2016, 04:36:47 AM
Earning leaving with bitcoin is very hard i think unless if you have a money to start a business like faucet.. that it can be passive income in few months.. and always depends in your promotion.. if you are professional in marketing you can make more impression and you can make lots of visitors fast.. and if you perfectly make even 1k visitors a day your faucet will be profitable i think.. and you will earn high amount of bitcoin passively..

It's more harder if you are living with family cause you have money only for yourself. Better to start combine daily job and bitcoin i think.

I think you are absolutely right bitcoin is best idea to earn money, If we have internet facility then we can work here anywhere from our home with family also and I hope who are aware about bitcoin they will never leave it, If you have lots money then you can trading also.

Activity: 672
April 16, 2016, 03:36:21 AM

legendary
Activity: 1135
Merit: 1002
Developer
April 16, 2016, 02:51:55 AM

Activity: 287
April 15, 2016, 09:45:56 PM

Activity: 266
April 15, 2016, 09:40:18 PM
if you know whats bitcoin is you will stay on this site, if you had bitcoin a beautifull future waits you, just saying but its true Wink
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
April 15, 2016, 09:30:53 PM
Trading it´s not a bad idea if you have what it takes, or just built the disruptive app!

There are already disruptive apps, take a look at CAT for example. It's for sale here in this forum.  Smiley
Activity: 406
April 15, 2016, 07:43:46 PM

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1102
April 15, 2016, 06:40:57 PM
Honestly, bitcoin is not my main source of income, for me it is just a sideline. Bitcoin has a really good advantage to us.  Wink

Yes, bitcoin really has a good advantage to us. With that a number of people and students who were unable to do any job due to some specific reasons are earning a good amount of money.

Yeah, I also agree for students there is a good advantage, as with that they can earn some pocket money by doing a part time job at home and also they can be able to learn a lot of things here on this forum.

Yes bitcoin is very good for youngsters who are studying and want to earn some pocket money from it and I think this is the safest way to earn some extra money.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Hire me for your campaign management.
April 15, 2016, 03:46:01 PM
Honestly, bitcoin is not my main source of income, for me it is just a sideline. Bitcoin has a really good advantage to us.  Wink

Yes, bitcoin really has a good advantage to us. With that a number of people and students who were unable to do any job due to some specific reasons are earning a good amount of money.

Yeah, I also agree for students there is a good advantage, as with that they can earn some pocket money by doing a part time job at home and also they can be able to learn a lot of things here on this forum.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
April 15, 2016, 02:43:45 PM
Earning a living with bitcoin depends on how much food, shelter, clothing, and services costs in your country or area.

I have two situations in mind that will allow someone live by earning bitcoins:

1. The person is living in a third world country. Food, shelter, clothing and service does not cost that much. An individual can support his daily needs with 3$. That is not too much work in bitcoin and also it does not require a lot of investments.

2. The person is living in a first world country. Food, shelter, clothing and services is way more expensive than third world's. The person can support his daily needs either he is working very hard in bitcoin and has a lot of knowledge about bitcoin or he has enough money to invest in bitcoins to get a decent amount of money everyday.

Though the situations are different, in order to make a living out of bitcoin, you have to be knowledgeable about the different ways to earn bitcoin. (trading, gambling, investing, signature campaign or micro tasks)

I am from third world country and I don't think $3 is enough for daily needs, I alone at least need $10 for a day to live in a comfortable way, but it depends on habits and needs of an individual.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
April 15, 2016, 02:24:18 PM
Earning a living with bitcoin depends on how much food, shelter, clothing, and services costs in your country or area.

I have two situations in mind that will allow someone live by earning bitcoins:

1. The person is living in a third world country. Food, shelter, clothing and service does not cost that much. An individual can support his daily needs with 3$. That is not too much work in bitcoin and also it does not require a lot of investments.

2. The person is living in a first world country. Food, shelter, clothing and services is way more expensive than third world's. The person can support his daily needs either he is working very hard in bitcoin and has a lot of knowledge about bitcoin or he has enough money to invest in bitcoins to get a decent amount of money everyday.

Though the situations are different, in order to make a living out of bitcoin, you have to be knowledgeable about the different ways to earn bitcoin. (trading, gambling, investing, signature campaign or micro tasks)
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
April 15, 2016, 02:02:40 PM
Its a possible things, one of my friend quit his job to concentrate on bitcoin, he makes more than his usual salary with bitcoin, he said he earned from mining and trading

It is indeed possible, but trading is not a guarantee that you will always earn because you may lose as well. Sorry to say but your friend is a bit stupid imo, leaving a real job just for trading and mining is insane. Why? In fact your friend can do trading and mining while on his spare time after working on his real job. If he did not leave his real job, he should have more income now (fixed salary from his job and profits from trading & mining)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
April 15, 2016, 01:42:56 PM

But that doesn't gives you a guarantee that you will have a stable income and what will you do if you don't find traffic on your site, I think that can be very risky.
Activity: 266
April 15, 2016, 01:40:24 PM
Jump to: