Pages:
Author

Topic: Earning a living with bitcoin? - page 101. (Read 158480 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 127
April 18, 2016, 03:08:34 AM
I don't think you will make anything offering just basic skills on freelancing sites. The competition there is fierce and there will always be people who will try to underbid your quotas so as to steal your gigs. Not to mention no one would like to work for peanuts or under minimum wage for something like graphics design for example. Just don't believe you will find easy cash on freelancing sites.

Yeah there will always be someone who is better than you no matter how good you are on the skills that you have but still people who looks for a service always looks for someone who can bring them cheap and efficient work to cut the cost that they will be paying.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Shit, did I leave the stove on?
April 18, 2016, 01:57:09 AM
I don't think you will make anything offering just basic skills on freelancing sites. The competition there is fierce and there will always be people who will try to underbid your quotas so as to steal your gigs. Not to mention no one would like to work for peanuts or under minimum wage for something like graphics design for example. Just don't believe you will find easy cash on freelancing sites.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
April 17, 2016, 07:35:40 PM
Hello guys,

how many of you are earning for living just with bitcoin based projects? If some of you do, can you contribute what do you do?

I work on freelancer.com, not for BTC but for PP. There's not many opportunities out there that offers you BTC for freelance tasks. And even if they are they usually underpay by a large margin. Not worth your time.

Can you share more details related to it? I mean do we need technical skills or basic skills can also pay you? It would be great to earn from there too.
Freelancer is a site that is basically a job board for whatever people want to pay you for, the skills required for it range from web design to just some writing. It all comes down to what people are willing to pay you, which jobs you select to do, and what the requirements are for that job.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
April 17, 2016, 07:21:25 PM
Hello guys,

how many of you are earning for living just with bitcoin based projects? If some of you do, can you contribute what do you do?

I work on freelancer.com, not for BTC but for PP. There's not many opportunities out there that offers you BTC for freelance tasks. And even if they are they usually underpay by a large margin. Not worth your time.

Can you share more details related to it? I mean do we need technical skills or basic skills can also pay you? It would be great to earn from there too.
Activity: 294
April 17, 2016, 07:17:03 PM
Hello guys,

Activity: 245
April 17, 2016, 07:12:27 PM
if you know whats bitcoin is you will stay on this site, if you had bitcoin a beautifull future waits you, just saying but its true Wink

It depends on Bitcoin and that is very risky. It wont hold for a long time I think. Because the value now is quietly low too.
So Its better if you have a daily job and see Bitcoin as a bonus. So you can earn some extra money with Bitcoin.

Yeah bitcoin is good as an extra income but depending only on bitcoin with current price would not be affordable, as if price falls more in future then it would be really risky.

If bitcoin's price fall down in future you are thinking and know that then you sell your all coin, why are you holding your coin sell it but I am not going to sell sell my any coin because now halving is coming soon so I hope its worth will be skyrocket, If that will happen then will enjoy .   
Activity: 938
April 17, 2016, 05:24:22 PM
if you know whats bitcoin is you will stay on this site, if you had bitcoin a beautifull future waits you, just saying but its true Wink

It depends on Bitcoin and that is very risky. It wont hold for a long time I think. Because the value now is quietly low too.
So Its better if you have a daily job and see Bitcoin as a bonus. So you can earn some extra money with Bitcoin.

Yeah bitcoin is good as an extra income but depending only on bitcoin with current price would not be affordable, as if price falls more in future then it would be really risky.
If you have an descent job paying you an descent salary never leave it, compare the benefits that you are getting from full time job with bitcoin, full time job is more worth then a bitcoin.

Full time job is always better to have, as it is providing us stable income and also the financial security for the future which bitcoin can never offer us.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
April 17, 2016, 05:19:31 PM
Hai Don't think its a hyip. I am will ing to give all of them 1 % profit on your investment. Investment required 0.01 BTC to 1 BTC Not more than that. and Duration is 24 Days. Principle amount will be back up on day expire.

0.01 BTC =  0.0124 BTC
1 BTC = 1.24 BTC

How you can deposit?

Send an E-mail to [email protected], Wait for the payment Bitcoin address and the details.
En-queries Skype: rairbreed

( This is not a hyip. All the investment go to trading Altcoins. Slow earning program and 100% sure returns up on fund release. 1 year contract with us 1 Bitcoin every month 0.30 BTC return. and you can re invest for short term after 30 days.)
Blindly you all are investing soo many programs so why don't you try with us.     
Activity: 952
April 17, 2016, 04:31:09 PM

If you have an descent job paying you an descent salary never leave it, compare the benefits that you are getting from full time job with bitcoin, full time job is more worth then a bitcoin.
Activity: 826
April 17, 2016, 04:28:27 PM
I really wish I could live solely on bitcoin then also diversify into gold and other things but now I am involved in other online businesses I am also earning fiat but that doesn't mean if I have any left that I can't just go and convert some of that to bitcoin every month. If we all did that I am sure the price of bitcoin would skyrocket in no time again.
if we do all financial transactions and purchase any needs with bitcoin certainly it will give effect to the market demand
and make the price will rise. what is needed is bitcoin be accepted by many merchants and many adopter. if it occurs naturally follow the price will be high
Bitcoin is already being accepted by many merchants and companies. It's just that if the demand is high, there are those who would manipulate the supply of bitcoins (large companies). True that there will be a change in value but it wouldn't be so much because of the capitalists.
Activity: 924
April 17, 2016, 11:29:28 AM

Activity: 434
April 17, 2016, 11:13:59 AM

Activity: 420
April 17, 2016, 11:10:38 AM
Trading it´s not a bad idea if you have what it takes, or just built the disruptive app!
I don't think that trade will provide steady income for you dude because you can not guarantee victory in the trade?
so it allows you to lose it is very risky to living in bitcoin with trade only

yeah right, it is difficult to get a stable profit from trade. especially when trading was quiet. but if you're lucky, you can get great profit.
I often experience this. sometimes I've no benefit for one week.
we cannot just rely on luck every day right? so we should be able to hone skills in trade to earn huge profits.
but it's still not enough to be a major job. IMO

There are professional traders in bond and equity markets. We do not have the same sophistication in crypto-markets, but that is no reason why trading shouldn't be considered as a proper job.

Well, professional traders must be have big balance/bankroll though. So the profit also big, even only 1-10%. And they can earning a living with it.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1012
★Nitrogensports.eu★
April 17, 2016, 11:00:03 AM
Trading it´s not a bad idea if you have what it takes, or just built the disruptive app!
I don't think that trade will provide steady income for you dude because you can not guarantee victory in the trade?

yeah right, it is difficult to get a stable profit from trade. especially when trading was quiet. but if you're lucky, you can get great profit.
we cannot just rely on luck every day right? so we should be able to hone skills in trade to earn huge profits.

There are professional traders in bond and equity markets. We do not have the same sophistication in crypto-markets, but that is no reason why trading shouldn't be considered as a proper job.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
April 17, 2016, 07:05:10 AM
I really wish I could live solely on bitcoin then also diversify into gold and other things but now I am involved in other online businesses I am also earning fiat but that doesn't mean if I have any left that I can't just go and convert some of that to bitcoin every month. If we all did that I am sure the price of bitcoin would skyrocket in no time again.
if we do all financial transactions and purchase any needs with bitcoin certainly it will give effect to the market demand
and make the price will rise. what is needed is bitcoin be accepted by many merchants and many adopter. if it occurs naturally follow the price will be high
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
April 17, 2016, 06:13:34 AM
Earning leaving with bitcoin is very hard i think unless if you have a money to start a business like faucet.. that it can be passive income in few months.. and always depends in your promotion.. if you are professional in marketing you can make more impression and you can make lots of visitors fast.. and if you perfectly make even 1k visitors a day your faucet will be profitable i think.. and you will earn high amount of bitcoin passively..

It's more harder if you are living with family cause you have money only for yourself. Better to start combine daily job and bitcoin i think.

I think you are absolutely right bitcoin is best idea to earn money, If we have internet facility then we can work here anywhere from our home with family also and I hope who are aware about bitcoin they will never leave it, If you have lots money then you can trading also.

I don't see trading as a much stable source of income.. just my opinion.

Trading is one of the best ways to earn money or bitcoin if you have a good capital to start with, and also some good skills and experience about the markets.
It may can be risky sometimes if you become unlucky, but if you have much experience then you won't let yourself take a loss in it.

I don't completely disagree but you can only make a profit when someone loses. Therefore just smart (or experienced) ones can make a living of it.
In general it is worse: the big boys win and the small guys lose. That is quite a standard rule in any trading.
You can profit sometimes but 'smart money' wins more.
Activity: 476
April 17, 2016, 06:10:24 AM

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
April 17, 2016, 05:57:45 AM
Earning leaving with bitcoin is very hard i think unless if you have a money to start a business like faucet.. that it can be passive income in few months.. and always depends in your promotion.. if you are professional in marketing you can make more impression and you can make lots of visitors fast.. and if you perfectly make even 1k visitors a day your faucet will be profitable i think.. and you will earn high amount of bitcoin passively..

It's more harder if you are living with family cause you have money only for yourself. Better to start combine daily job and bitcoin i think.

I think you are absolutely right bitcoin is best idea to earn money, If we have internet facility then we can work here anywhere from our home with family also and I hope who are aware about bitcoin they will never leave it, If you have lots money then you can trading also.

Earning a living with bitcoins is great concept. I have few of my friends who are not only earning  with bitcoins, but also giving jobs to other through work on bitcoins.

Earning a living with bitcoins is a clever concept. You should take this opportunity. because finding a job is very difficult, salaries are not very high. work with bitcoin gives you freedom Smiley
Activity: 2506
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
April 17, 2016, 05:38:04 AM

Earning a living with bitcoins is great concept. I have few of my friends who are not only earning  with bitcoins, but also giving jobs to other through work on bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
April 17, 2016, 05:06:31 AM

Pages:
Jump to: