Author

Topic: Earning a living with bitcoin? - page 108. (Read 158480 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037
April 11, 2016, 04:26:09 AM
You can start earning a living with bitcoins by getting your services paid in Bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
April 11, 2016, 04:16:51 AM
It is possible to earn a living with bitcoin but you have to invest allot own your own money to do so. If you don't have much money to invest you can not make that much money back.   

Right. Or you could earn some in faucets, captcha jobs, contests or even gambling to double what you earned then try to rotate that earned money making it more bigger and soon you will get that money back that can give what you need for a living by trading a large number of bitcoin.

This is the long method though.                                                                                                                     
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
SkyFall
April 11, 2016, 04:02:35 AM
It is possible to earn a living with bitcoin but you have to invest allot own your own money to do so. If you don't have much money to invest you can not make that much money back.   
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
April 10, 2016, 05:59:02 PM
At this moment I am not earning a live with bitcoin, but actually I am not so interested in achieve such interesting goal because I am carrying out some other interesting online businesses providing me enough money to make a living from them, especially the forex trading. However I like to store some bitcoins as a good option to diversify my investments.
Activity: 644
April 10, 2016, 05:04:22 PM
The current job has its advantages against bitcoin.Do your job ,and see at bitcoin an option to get an extra if you wanna try a living from it be sure you need to pay bills all months and cant depend the market up and down to make it happen.

Exactly and I feel its always good to earn from bitcoin but depending totally on it for living is the worst thing to do as we are not aware what will be the value of bitcoin in future.

that's right no one knows what bitcoin will offer us in future, and today if you are making good money from it is good but you don't know for how long it will be a permanent income.

I hope it will be a long lasting, maybe permanent, earning way for us and if it is replaced, then it will mean that the new way is more profitable than this one. Just like PTC and GPT sites which are replaced by faucets , as the faucets are more profiting way of earning.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
April 10, 2016, 05:00:34 PM
The current job has its advantages against bitcoin.Do your job ,and see at bitcoin an option to get an extra if you wanna try a living from it be sure you need to pay bills all months and cant depend the market up and down to make it happen.

If you have really good mine farm or other similar way of earning money with bitcoin it will be profitable more than daily job. It other case daily job is better anyway.
Activity: 672
April 10, 2016, 04:37:13 PM

Exactly and I feel its always good to earn from bitcoin but depending totally on it for living is the worst thing to do as we are not aware what will be the value of bitcoin in future.

that's right no one knows what bitcoin will offer us in future, and today if you are making good money from it is good but you don't know for how long it will be a permanent income.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
April 10, 2016, 04:23:05 PM

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
April 10, 2016, 01:16:25 PM
legendary
Activity: 840
April 10, 2016, 12:52:06 PM
If the Bitcoin's price get stable we can trying earning the living with Bitcoin, but it's not stable right now unluckily.

Even if it gets stable I don't think that would be smart decision only to rely on bitcoin, as we don't know where bitcoin will stand in future, so its always good to earn passive income from bitcoin.
The peculiarity of bitcoin lies in that it won't be stable always yr or unstable always. So just earn something from bitcoin for your expenses. But have a job with monthly income, so that you don't want to be worried if price goes low or high.
yes true if we have a job and consider bitcoin as a sideline. we were not too worried if something bad happens to the price.

Even if bitcoin reaches to the highest level in future we cannot depend only on that, as anything is possible with bitcoin, continue with your present job.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
April 10, 2016, 12:45:05 PM
If the Bitcoin's price get stable we can trying earning the living with Bitcoin, but it's not stable right now unluckily.

Even if it gets stable I don't think that would be smart decision only to rely on bitcoin, as we don't know where bitcoin will stand in future, so its always good to earn passive income from bitcoin.
The peculiarity of bitcoin lies in that it won't be stable always yr or unstable always. So just earn something from bitcoin for your expenses. But have a job with monthly income, so that you don't want to be worried if price goes low or high.
yes true if we have a job and consider bitcoin as a sideline. we were not too worried if something bad happens to the price.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 10, 2016, 12:26:37 PM

Activity: 812
April 10, 2016, 11:46:15 AM

Activity: 672
April 10, 2016, 10:46:08 AM
Activity: 854
April 09, 2016, 01:55:30 PM
I see a lot of possible ways how people can earning money and live on it using bitcoin but i cant decide it for myself.
I am always scared about my future. Should i try? Huh
Activity: 742
Hire me for your campaign management.
April 09, 2016, 01:28:58 PM
It maybe is possible but I think you would need a lot of investments in the bitcoin itself and also a lot of money to do this.
And than I still not talked about the luck you will most likely also will need to succeed with this.
If the bitcoin is going to a really high price its possible but I do not see this happen.

High price can be experienced only when lot years roll. At present if you need to be rich in a short time then bitcoin is not for you. It takes time to make someone rich as every earning method take its own time depending upon the technology.

Yeah i agree with that to be rich is not instant their so many struggles and lesson you will learn before you get rich. And if you stake for bitcoim and waiting for miracle it need years to make price rise bigger And thats very risky investment for your money. And by that you never know you will be rich or be became a hobo. My plan to get rich in bitcoin is to do reasearchfull on investment i want to join and if you are a high ranks of this campaign i can say you can make a living with this and earn more money.

But I think it will not take a lot of time to make someone rich, if he has some fraction of bitcoin which he can easily earn through faucets and signature campaign, and then he start to trade with it then he can earn a large amount with fastest speed and in a short time period.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
April 09, 2016, 01:16:42 PM
I have had more success getting referral activity with bitcoin than I have with anything else, I have been making sites for over a year now and it seems it is easier to get people to register and perform free actions that can pay off... I have acquired double digit referrals to things with my new site.
http://freebitcoinhub.com/cyber-currency-exchange/hub720-120

Activity: 924
Lick me like a lolipop
April 09, 2016, 12:36:54 PM
Well for the most this will be just a dream.The bitcoin users currently are getting bitcoins jobs ,and tasks to earn just an extra ,and some are making a good life from it,with projects related to bitcoin .

Yes I think there are many people who are full time into bitcoins, thanks to their talent and skills they hold, but its not possible for everyone to earn a living from it.

Earning the living only from Bitcoin isn't impossible in my opinion, but couldn't be earned only by selling skills and services, the best method is by diversifying the sources of getting bitcoins online

but true, not everyone can do it in bitcoin. everyone was able to get bitcoin, but not everybody has a good method and can also get a lot of results and deserve to live

Yes earning from bitcoin is good but earning a living from with it will be a bit risky as if bitcoin fails in future then we should be ready with alternate option to earn money.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
April 09, 2016, 11:51:13 AM
Well for the most this will be just a dream.The bitcoin users currently are getting bitcoins jobs ,and tasks to earn just an extra ,and some are making a good life from it,with projects related to bitcoin .

Yes I think there are many people who are full time into bitcoins, thanks to their talent and skills they hold, but its not possible for everyone to earn a living from it.

Earning the living only from Bitcoin isn't impossible in my opinion, but couldn't be earned only by selling skills and services, the best method is by diversifying the sources of getting bitcoins online

but true, not everyone can do it in bitcoin. everyone was able to get bitcoin, but not everybody has a good method and can also get a lot of results and deserve to live
Activity: 742
April 09, 2016, 11:43:56 AM

Jump to: