Author

Topic: Earning a living with bitcoin? - page 105. (Read 158480 times)

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
April 13, 2016, 03:09:13 PM
I think you need bitcoins to earn bitcoins. Like it is with money in general.
Trading is probably the most efficient way to earn bitcoins, but you have to have some already so that it's worth it.
And you have to accept the risk that goes with it.
This way a living even in the richer countries should be possible.

Trading is not a good way to earn money for most people due to the trading cost involved. Most people will lose money.

I dont think so, most people will lose on trading if they do not have any knowledge on how to trade. But of course not all expert traders are in profit, sometime they lose as well because it trading involve risks like in gambling.
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
April 13, 2016, 02:01:27 PM
Well besides faucets,low income ,as you must share the health with others,own projects,can make you earn a decent ammmounts these days,besides this ,i believe gambling and trading you taking a high risk all months to get the income from it.

But the fact is income from gambling and trading is not stable and that is a huge risk, you cannot depend on it for living and that also with the current price of bitcoin.

While trading will never be risk-free, it could not be compared to gambling. Sure, if someone is doing trading wrong, it could easily turn into a gamble.
The  point of being a good trader is to minimize risk as much as possible, which requires time, patience, practice,knowledge etc. You can't say similar thing about gambling as in long run you always loose.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
April 13, 2016, 12:29:43 PM
Well besides faucets,low income ,as you must share the health with others,own projects,can make you earn a decent ammmounts these days,besides this ,i believe gambling and trading you taking a high risk all months to get the income from it.

But the fact is income from gambling and trading is not stable and that is a huge risk, you cannot depend on it for living and that also with the current price of bitcoin.
Activity: 560
April 13, 2016, 10:39:03 AM
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
April 13, 2016, 10:10:03 AM
Trading is not a good way to earn money for most people due to the trading cost involved. Most people will lose money.

Trading is not a good way to earn money? Well you just don't like to do that method. Don't point your fingers to trading method.
I suggest if you want to maximize your knowledge of bitcoin earning, study more.

Trading is one of the main reason why the price fluctuates that giving you excitement for every bitcoin price volatility that keeping you here in bitcoin world.
It is not good to do that, because it will be better if you are seeing Bitcoin as a bonus or something and just have a daily job that will be nice for you and later also.
That is nice because you never know what the value will be of Bitcoin and that is risky.
Activity: 490
April 13, 2016, 09:18:20 AM
It will be good to earn a living with bitcoin, but it also depends on the value of bitcoin as if the value is good in future then you can surely earn a living with it.
But still a bit risky to depend only on bitcoin, because the value is volatile.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
April 13, 2016, 06:32:08 AM
I can earned an average of BTC1 per month by doing various bitcoin earnings method and much more when there's a big increase in price thru trading activity but still Im not satisfied with it (I have a real life job too so multiple source of income). Our life needs to eat at least 3 times a day and also we have basic needs everyday. I said "everyday". Not once a week or once a month. To depend living on bitcoin we are taking advantage of every price fluctuation.

Please don't risk our general needs in life and make it fluctuates too. Earning a living in bitcoin is possible no doubt about that but it's not advisable to make it as a standalone source to support your living. But when there's really no choice then your's to decide.
Activity: 490
April 13, 2016, 05:51:29 AM
Earning a living with the bitcoin is possible of course but it will take some time and you also would need a lot of money for it.
I think you should first invest a lot of money to make a living from it to be honest.
to live and depend income on bitcoin is still taboo. I've never seen anyone do that although I am a student and doing work in bitcoin. but I was still dependent on the money from my parents. to pay for food and school.
you have to prepare many things for living in bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046
April 13, 2016, 05:20:25 AM
Trading is probably the most efficient way to earn bitcoins, but you have to have some already so that it's worth it.

lol I do not know why you say so. but I have friends and they average play trading. I always look at their results, they could even get 1-5BTC/month. loss is common in every way, but you can minimize it if you have a good knowledge and methods.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
April 13, 2016, 05:01:02 AM

Trading is not a good way to earn money? Well you just don't like to do that method. Don't point your fingers to trading method.
I suggest if you want to maximize your knowledge of bitcoin earning, study more.

Trading is one of the main reason why the price fluctuates that giving you excitement for every bitcoin price volatility that keeping you here in bitcoin world.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
April 13, 2016, 04:51:51 AM

i agree with this one. if you are a newbie i suggest that you can use faucet or paid to click sites. No need to depo or what.
after that if you know how trading/ investing or gambiling works. then go and try it !
Activity: 714
April 13, 2016, 04:24:02 AM
Earning a living with the bitcoin is possible of course but it will take some time and you also would need a lot of money for it.
I think you should first invest a lot of money to make a living from it to be honest.
Activity: 159
April 13, 2016, 03:46:08 AM

Activity: 959
April 13, 2016, 03:18:18 AM
Activity: 434
April 13, 2016, 03:12:38 AM
You can earn for a living with bitcoin if you live in a 3rd world country.

Well that's true, in third world country a simple meal would only cost you $1...But still, it won't be easy..The volatility of the price could result you hunger and not to mention that some sites to earn bitcoin in third world countries are blocked, and also the ISP's sucks!!!...So it is still not advisable to rely on bitcoin even if the cost of living is low..

I disagree with the ISP problem, in the marketplace and in the city, the internet is quite good. $1 is already a good meal here, I personally just spend 0.75$ per meal and it's already a lot of food. I believe you can earn enough bitcoin in order to maintain your daily life here in a third world country.

Still, in places where signal is scarce, and DSL sometimes don't have offices in far flung areas the internet sucks there, marketplaces and cities are then okay when it comes to internet and power stability...Oh yes, foods not more than $1 dollar is very good enough for a single meal(soup,vegetable and rice), not to mention those cheap foods being sold from around Php5 each piece..But still, it won't be enough if there are people who depend on you...

where are you guys living?
i am living in a developing country but there is no food (a decent food) that costs $1 the worst fast food in sandwich form will cost at least $2.5-$3

I also living in developing country in asia. Here, in my country you can get food cost $1 and it's include drink. In my country, earning bitcoin can earn a living too. But not many people know about bitcoin.
Activity: 588
April 13, 2016, 03:02:05 AM
i am living in a developing country but there is no food (a decent food) that costs $1 the worst fast food in sandwich form will cost at least $2.5-$3

I live in the Philippines. McDonald's burger is 2$ here. There are bunch of local restaurants that sell really really big burger for like 1$-1.25$. It's really big and full of cheese. Local restaurants are actually good and are cheap. Restaurants like Starbucks and Mcdonald's offer foods that are really too expensive for a simple meal.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 13, 2016, 02:59:37 AM

That is probably true as I don't have experience with the lifestyle in the countries you have mentioned but Bitcoin is not stable, Bitcoin is not guaranteed to maintain the current prices forever and if you stop for a moment and compare the benefits of a normal job and that of doing small tasks for Bitcoins online which is not easy either to be honest, you could see that Bitcoin is full-time job only for unemployed people or people with sucky jobs looking to get better payment elsewhere.
yeah to be frank, earning a living with bitcoin is not a healthier one, just we can have it as an extra savings because as you told if the price stops a moment we will be lot worried.
Activity: 154
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
April 13, 2016, 02:50:17 AM

Well that's true, in third world country a simple meal would only cost you $1...But still, it won't be easy..The volatility of the price could result you hunger and not to mention that some sites to earn bitcoin in third world countries are blocked, and also the ISP's sucks!!!...So it is still not advisable to rely on bitcoin even if the cost of living is low..

I disagree with the ISP problem, in the marketplace and in the city, the internet is quite good. $1 is already a good meal here, I personally just spend 0.75$ per meal and it's already a lot of food. I believe you can earn enough bitcoin in order to maintain your daily life here in a third world country.

Still, in places where signal is scarce, and DSL sometimes don't have offices in far flung areas the internet sucks there, marketplaces and cities are then okay when it comes to internet and power stability...Oh yes, foods not more than $1 dollar is very good enough for a single meal(soup,vegetable and rice), not to mention those cheap foods being sold from around Php5 each piece..But still, it won't be enough if there are people who depend on you...

too expensive for that sandwich bro. here it only cost lower than $1.
BUT the internet and electricity is too expensive.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
April 13, 2016, 02:43:31 AM

legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
April 13, 2016, 02:40:16 AM

That is probably true as I don't have experience with the lifestyle in the countries you have mentioned but Bitcoin is not stable, Bitcoin is not guaranteed to maintain the current prices forever and if you stop for a moment and compare the benefits of a normal job and that of doing small tasks for Bitcoins online which is not easy either to be honest, you could see that Bitcoin is full-time job only for unemployed people or people with sucky jobs looking to get better payment elsewhere.
Jump to: