Author

Topic: Earning a living with bitcoin? - page 106. (Read 158480 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
April 13, 2016, 02:32:52 AM
Still, in places where signal is scarce, and DSL sometimes don't have offices in far flung areas the internet sucks there, marketplaces and cities are then okay when it comes to internet and power stability...Oh yes, foods not more than $1 dollar is very good enough for a single meal(soup,vegetable and rice), not to mention those cheap foods being sold from around Php5 each piece..But still, it won't be enough if there are people who depend on you...

I'm starting to think you're also from the Philippines since you mentioned "Php5 per piece". Philippines use that currency. I've seen unemployed people doing bitcoin and still able to feed their family. Although they don't live a good life, it's enough to eat 2-3 times a day. I'd like to classify their life as "just enough". They chose bitcoin as their income either because they got used to it or because they don't have a degree and they can't apply to a job that pays minimal.
Activity: 588
April 13, 2016, 01:54:20 AM
You can earn for a living with bitcoin if you live in a 3rd world country.

Well that's true, in third world country a simple meal would only cost you $1...But still, it won't be easy..The volatility of the price could result you hunger and not to mention that some sites to earn bitcoin in third world countries are blocked, and also the ISP's sucks!!!...So it is still not advisable to rely on bitcoin even if the cost of living is low..

I disagree with the ISP problem, in the marketplace and in the city, the internet is quite good. $1 is already a good meal here, I personally just spend 0.75$ per meal and it's already a lot of food. I believe you can earn enough bitcoin in order to maintain your daily life here in a third world country.
Activity: 770
Forza Roma
April 12, 2016, 04:46:44 PM
Earning a living with the bitcoin is possible but I do not consider it as easy, not at all to be honest.
I think it will be very difficult to do this because in fact earning a living with this is not a as easy you should use multiple methods, trading/holding and investments with the bitcoin itself.
legendary
Activity: 3024
Merit: 2148
April 12, 2016, 04:41:33 PM
You can earn for a living with bitcoin if you live in a 3rd world country.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
April 12, 2016, 04:24:56 PM

why should not depend on it? if the high price of course we will also benefit greatly, so that you can open a business or investment with that advantage, than you are still working for someone else.

In terms of money source, it's better to have multiple options that relying on one. You don't need to sit for 24hours to focus on your bitcoin investment so still you can make others financial sources at the same time.

Yeah seating 24/7 in front of you laptop is the worst thing to do I guess, bitcoin is always good as an passive income but depending only on it for living is the worst decision.

Some people can earn a normal job salary from their Bitcoin side jobs in the usual 9 to 5 hours. That's how it should be.

But if you have to sit in front of your screen all day to earn a few bucks, then you are doing something wrong. Too much effort for low rewards are never worth it.

That's why it is better to just earn some coins with doing certain side job alongside your normal job salary. Then you can make some nice extra dollars.

Exactly, bitocin is good for earning extra bucks at a moment which you can earn in your free time, so if you have stable job then you should never leave it and continue with it.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
April 12, 2016, 04:14:52 PM

why should not depend on it? if the high price of course we will also benefit greatly, so that you can open a business or investment with that advantage, than you are still working for someone else.

In terms of money source, it's better to have multiple options that relying on one. You don't need to sit for 24hours to focus on your bitcoin investment so still you can make others financial sources at the same time.

Yeah seating 24/7 in front of you laptop is the worst thing to do I guess, bitcoin is always good as an passive income but depending only on it for living is the worst decision.

Some people can earn a normal job salary from their Bitcoin side jobs in the usual 9 to 5 hours. That's how it should be.

But if you have to sit in front of your screen all day to earn a few bucks, then you are doing something wrong. Too much effort for low rewards are never worth it.

That's why it is better to just earn some coins with doing certain side job alongside your normal job salary. Then you can make some nice extra dollars.
Activity: 672
April 12, 2016, 04:06:51 PM

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
April 12, 2016, 11:48:53 AM

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
April 12, 2016, 10:34:10 AM
If the Bitcoin's price get stable we can trying earning the living with Bitcoin, but it's not stable right now unluckily.

Even if it gets stable I don't think that would be smart decision only to rely on bitcoin, as we don't know where bitcoin will stand in future, so its always good to earn passive income from bitcoin.
The peculiarity of bitcoin lies in that it won't be stable always yr or unstable always. So just earn something from bitcoin for your expenses. But have a job with monthly income, so that you don't want to be worried if price goes low or high.
yes true if we have a job and consider bitcoin as a sideline. we were not too worried if something bad happens to the price.

Even if bitcoin reaches to the highest level in future we cannot depend only on that, as anything is possible with bitcoin, continue with your present job.

Activity: 952
April 12, 2016, 10:23:12 AM
I am trying to juggle between my day job and Bitcoin. Bitcoin is more like a hobby for me at present as I am earning a nice paycheck from my employer. It's not impossible to live solely on Bitcoin if your occupation allows you to I guess it all depends on your lifestyle.

If you have to depend only on income from bitcoin then I think you need to hold lots of skills as earning from one or two methods will never give you higher income.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
April 12, 2016, 10:18:27 AM
I am trying to juggle between my day job and Bitcoin. Bitcoin is more like a hobby for me at present as I am earning a nice paycheck from my employer. It's not impossible to live solely on Bitcoin if your occupation allows you to I guess it all depends on your lifestyle.
Activity: 938
April 12, 2016, 09:43:37 AM
For me it is a simple choice. Sure I would want to earn a living with bitcoin. But let's face it. For most of us this is a dream and will reamin a dream.

Yes it will only remain a dream to have a stable income in bitcoin and doing an earning with it is not sustainable because of the lack of available work.
To earn a living with Bitcoin is really hard, because the value of Bitcoin is always changing so nobody will know what the value will be in the future and that is the problem.
Many people see Bitcoin as a bonus and that is the best thing that you can do with Bitcoin.

If you have a good job then continue with it, and try to earn from both of it, that will make your rich in quick time, only earning a living from bitcoin will be difficult.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
April 12, 2016, 09:40:56 AM
For me it is a simple choice. Sure I would want to earn a living with bitcoin. But let's face it. For most of us this is a dream and will reamin a dream.
Why bitcoins? Money is money, in all shapes possible. Even if you work bitcoin-related, say selling blockchain technology, you can still earn dollars and make a good living.

You could even do your usual work (translations, graphic design etc) and just get paid in Bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
April 12, 2016, 09:39:10 AM

Yes it will only remain a dream to have a stable income in bitcoin and doing an earning with it is not sustainable because of the lack of available work.
To earn a living with Bitcoin is really hard, because the value of Bitcoin is always changing so nobody will know what the value will be in the future and that is the problem.
Many people see Bitcoin as a bonus and that is the best thing that you can do with Bitcoin.
Activity: 896
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
April 12, 2016, 09:31:39 AM
Earning a living with the bitcoin is possible, do I recommend this no not at all to be honest because it also has a lot of risks and it will let you use all your spare time for sure.
I think if you have luck its simply possible by just investing a lot of money in the bitcoin and wait till it rises, the only downside is you would already need a large certain amount to do this.
Overall I think its possible but it would be hard to do and let you succeed plus it will take  a lot of time.
Activity: 70
April 12, 2016, 09:26:38 AM
Why bitcoins? Money is money, in all shapes possible. Even if you work bitcoin-related, say selling blockchain technology, you can still earn dollars and make a good living.

Yes you must learn how to earn money in any way possible so that you can happy a stable life,there are money things we need and money is the number 1.
Activity: 574
April 12, 2016, 09:13:59 AM
Activity: 70
April 12, 2016, 08:40:56 AM

No, there is a chance that you could survive with bitcoin as a source of living...It all depends on your lifestyle and the country that you are living...But I don't think that earning a living with bitcoin is easy...Price always fluctuates..Your earnings today might not be the same as tomorrow..Sp definitely your lifestyle with that would mean very simple  so that you could survive the fluctuation..
Its possible but it would take you a lot of time and I think you have to say goodbye to your normal job because otherwise its not possible for sure.
Indeed, it also depends on how you life and how much you earned with your normal job, I think its possible if you have planned it very good and also already have some money to survive sometimes.

If you have skill like if you are a developer then you can earn a living with bitcoin but for a normal person its impossible for that to happen having a normal job is still the best.
Activity: 714
April 12, 2016, 08:30:35 AM

No, there is a chance that you could survive with bitcoin as a source of living...It all depends on your lifestyle and the country that you are living...But I don't think that earning a living with bitcoin is easy...Price always fluctuates..Your earnings today might not be the same as tomorrow..Sp definitely your lifestyle with that would mean very simple  so that you could survive the fluctuation..
Its possible but it would take you a lot of time and I think you have to say goodbye to your normal job because otherwise its not possible for sure.
Indeed, it also depends on how you life and how much you earned with your normal job, I think its possible if you have planned it very good and also already have some money to survive sometimes.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
April 12, 2016, 07:58:19 AM
Hello guys,

how many of you are earning for living just with bitcoin based projects? If some of you do, can you contribute what do you do?

Well, i'm not earning enough bitcoin right now to make a living just with it, but i'm actually a student and just trying to earn some money for myself, for future and i'm also trying to learn some skills to earn more in bitcoin, so basically it is not really hard to do that, all you need to have is the courage to work hard and don't give up, there are thousands of people in the world who just earn from internet and don't have a real job.
Jump to: