Author

Topic: Earning a living with bitcoin? - page 139. (Read 158480 times)

Activity: 156
Merit: 100
March 03, 2016, 06:44:52 AM
Just want to mention https://www.XBTFreelancer.com as a place to do some freelancing for bitcoin. I know there aren't many jobs at the moment but if you register and edit your user profile to reflect your freelancer skills, you do get notified of relevant projects. Might worth a try!

We are in the process of getting non-bitcoin aware employers to the platform by incentivizing them to outsource jobs which usually cost them less then on fiat based freelancing sites like elance, freelancer.com and upwork. It might take a few more months but there is defiantly a use-case for employers unaware of bitcoin to use XBTFreelancer as bitcoiners are very much willing to work for bitcoin as well as their cut is higher when paid in bitcoin compared to fiat based freelancing platforms. Not to mention speed of payment, just hours following milestone completion.

Also, we recently launched our revenue based affiliate network, so if you register on the XBTFreelancer you can use your referral links on https://www.xbtfreelancer.com/affiliates and promote XBTFreelancer and earn a lifetime 35% revenue share from both employers and freelancers either posting jobs and hiring OR working on projects and getting paid. This could be also a way to earn bitcoin.

Here are just a few banners worth using, even if you run a site/blog that isn't bitcoin related:

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
March 03, 2016, 06:19:01 AM
Than you will need a lot of Bitcoin. That is why because you never know what can happen later in the future and that is the problem.
If the value is very low than you should have a lot, and if the value is high you dont need a lot of Bitcoin. So it depends on the value.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
March 02, 2016, 11:41:03 PM
Hey guys! inspiring to see some stories here. Im also curious how and where to sign up for an signature campaign to earn some extra BTC monthly... Anybody can show me the way? Thanks Smiley

Yeah, it is one of the major source of earning here in this forum through signature campaigns, you may refer to this thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/overview-of-bitcointalk-signature-ad-campaigns-last-update-01-jan-23-615953 but there are certain ranks that they are accepting and you are already a hero member you can absolutely join any signature campaigns mate.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
March 02, 2016, 11:38:37 PM
i don't think that it is plausible for me to create a living with bitcoin. Only high ranking members of this forum can get enough money to sustain themselves. i don't post that often to. So no, i don't earn a living with BTC.

any way if i did i would buy for low price at sell for high. I would also trade. this would probably the strategies that i would use to maximise my earnings.

Smiley Smiley Smiley
Not even all of the highest-level members can earn even close to enough Bitcoin to sustain themselves, even if most of them had a low living cost in whatever country they're from.

You also seem to have the basic principals of trade down pat, so maybe you can look towards that as an idea for something you can do in the future.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
March 02, 2016, 11:20:12 PM
i don't think that it is plausible for me to create a living with bitcoin. Only high ranking members of this forum can get enough money to sustain themselves. i don't post that often to. So no, i don't earn a living with BTC.

any way if i did i would buy for low price at sell for high. I would also trade. this would probably the strategies that i would use to maximise my earnings.

Smiley Smiley Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
March 02, 2016, 10:13:58 PM
Hey guys! inspiring to see some stories here. Im also curious how and where to sign up for an signature campaign to earn some extra BTC monthly... Anybody can show me the way? Thanks Smiley
Activity: 210
March 02, 2016, 07:13:30 AM
As of now,I can't consider earning a living with bitcoin as I have my main source of incomeand also I have only minimal amount of bitcoin. But, when my purse grow,i will try trading in big volume and possibly earn a living from it.
Actually you can earn a living with bitcoins by just not trading or investing, but actually if you have some basic skills, then you can very easily make a living earning bitcoins. Like if you have coding skills you will find many projects here which needs coding, if you are a add developer then surely a huge demand of that too.

Yeah you will find multiple ways to earn bitcoins in service sections, where you can offer services and earn a descent amount of bitcoins, if you are multi talented then you can surely earn a living with bitcoins.
Activity: 365
March 02, 2016, 05:35:28 AM
As of now,I can't consider earning a living with bitcoin as I have my main source of incomeand also I have only minimal amount of bitcoin. But, when my purse grow,i will try trading in big volume and possibly earn a living from it.
Actually you can earn a living with bitcoins by just not trading or investing, but actually if you have some basic skills, then you can very easily make a living earning bitcoins. Like if you have coding skills you will find many projects here which needs coding, if you are a add developer then surely a huge demand of that too.
Activity: 406
March 01, 2016, 10:52:28 AM
Hello guys,

how many of you are earning for living just

I'm a 100% full time freelancer.
I create the video footage.
Activity: 336
March 01, 2016, 10:20:46 AM

Making a living from trading simply not possible. In order to rely solely on BTC, you need to have a bit more stable source of income.

I thinks you are right. Since trading is in a great loss these days. So anyone cannot live only from the earning of trading. Other source of income is also necessary these days.

you know you can still earn profit when a coin goes down right ?
my best days occur when coins crash or gain a lot of percentage, it dosnt matter the direction, when fear/fud/hype controlls the markets, its easy to take profits

You need a lot of Bitcoin I think to have a living with Bitcoin. You never know what the value will be after 2 months or something.
So it is very hard for what is going to happen later in the future with your life. You cant never know for what is coming.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
March 01, 2016, 08:59:10 AM
it should be possible if you have some btc and skills to invest. I'm currently acquiring more btc to make a website and provide my services here for btcs.

for now i'm earning from signature campaign.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
March 01, 2016, 08:53:35 AM
Earning a living with bitcoin is really possible but you must not rely here alone.

There are lots of financial opportunity you can do while at the same time doing your usual method in bitcoin.

Multiple financial earnings options are better than relying on one alone.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 605
March 01, 2016, 08:49:35 AM
earning from trading is possible but would take alot of time and skills/luck, but most likley btc will be a side income for most of us.
Other than luck or skill dependent, you can earn a living with bitcoins if you do things properly. Like if you do trading then do it properly and with appropriate knowledge and then surely you will make good profits.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1009
JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK
March 01, 2016, 04:01:45 AM
I wish it were that easy, you have to grind hard to earn a living, perhaps do some services or use your skills to earn it.

Every person has 1 skill that he is good at, use that to your advantage.

That's true if you have good skills you can earn a living with bitcoin, as bitcoin is allowing us to earn in multiple ways, either it can be trading, campaigns or offering services to the people.

Services or products, yes that would be good I hope in the future more people do it.
Activity: 159
March 01, 2016, 03:57:15 AM
earning from trading is possible but would take alot of time and skills/luck, but most likley btc will be a side income for most of us.

For ordinary people, if you are a believer of bitcoin, it is better to hold the bitcoin. Leave the trading to professionals.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
February 29, 2016, 08:02:03 PM
Activity: 182
February 29, 2016, 07:05:33 PM
I wish it were that easy, you have to grind hard to earn a living, perhaps do some services or use your skills to earn it.

That's true if you have good skills you can earn a living with bitcoin, as bitcoin is allowing us to earn in multiple ways, either it can be trading, campaigns or offering services to the people.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1009
JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK
February 29, 2016, 04:33:47 PM

Activity: 54
February 29, 2016, 12:58:31 PM

Making a living from trading simply not possible. In order to rely solely on BTC, you need to have a bit more stable source of income.

you are wrong mate

Exactly. There are many people who make a living from trading bitcoin and even more so of people just trading regular currencies and stocks and shares etc. It's not as easy as people might think but numerous people do it. Personally I trade as more of a casual hobby and and just wait for the big swings to buy and sell but you can do it on a day to day basis with a bigger bankroll if you have the guts for it.
Activity: 36
February 29, 2016, 12:26:14 PM

I thinks you are right. Since trading is in a great loss these days. So anyone cannot live only from the earning of trading. Other source of income is also necessary these days.
Jump to: