Author

Topic: Earning a living with bitcoin? - page 141. (Read 158477 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
February 27, 2016, 03:53:46 PM
Earning a living through Bitcoin alone is an exceptionally difficult challenge as it stands right now.

Hypothetically it is possible, however, I would expect to have to put more work into Bitcoin than what you could earn with a conventional job. A lot of the ways to make money would revolve around owning your own website that uses Bitcoin, such as your own gambling website, or owning some other source of generating content such as a blog (which are becoming less and less popular) or a news site that uses Bitcoin.

If you can start your own business, that seems to be the only way to make a living through Bitcoin right now. Unless you have a low living cost where you live, it is nearly impossible to earn a living anywhere else.
legendary
Activity: 1066
Merit: 1050
Khazad ai-menu!
February 27, 2016, 02:39:10 PM
Money is money, it might help get you by but in the end you need real things like food, clothing, and shelter. 
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
February 27, 2016, 02:27:41 PM
For me its hard to earn and living in bitcoin unless if you have a stable business online.. But if you are just a ordinary man you can't living without any skills. Even you join in high paying campaign.. Skills is the always the best that you can live in bitcoin or business like gambling..
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
February 27, 2016, 01:25:26 PM
Related to crypto todays are more about being part of whales group that are pumping altcoins as eth has huge volume,soo being part of that groups will lead into a living from crypto,about bitcoin well i believe its lucky and a research prices daily at all exchanges and buy and sell game,but with a good ammount maybe profitable just bitcoin but i believe better others altcoins.

Yeah for the most of us they only earn with pumps etc. There is no real living with it.
Unless you got a tech degree and build a stable service like kraken or coinbase. But for coinbase i know they got a lot of venture capital too.
Activity: 252
February 27, 2016, 01:20:52 PM
Related to crypto todays are more about being part of whales group that are pumping altcoins as eth has huge volume,soo being part of that groups will lead into a living from crypto,about bitcoin well i believe its lucky and a research prices daily at all exchanges and buy and sell game,but with a good ammount maybe profitable just bitcoin but i believe better others altcoins.
Activity: 322
February 27, 2016, 01:08:38 PM
Well I am sure there is life in bitcoin. Even financially but i do think it's not for me. Reason is the nature of bitcoin is that it can't give you any guarantee,
Which is why I am not chasing such a thing.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
February 27, 2016, 12:21:08 PM

i threw away my 11 years experience as qa engineer for bitcoin trading so it is possible Grin

if you decide like that i can sure your previous job as an engineer really hurt you or the salary is quite low, but how much you can make for a week? does it can fully paid all of your bills or just enough for buying a food? im quite curious to ask this kind of question bcs i'm small trader

i earned 20k ils per month when the avrage in in israel is ~4500, but it kept me from my one true love, crypto
if you make enough btc it can pay everything (depending on your lifestyle ofcourse and i can say bitcoin raised my lifestyle for sure)
i started with buying 1.2 btc, created a system that kind of do algotrading, learned new trading strategies ,kept accumulating and in the end i win : )

ps
just returned from couple of days in berlin, took my gf and that cost only 2.5 btc for the both of us, bitcoin rulez =]

your story is really impressive mate.i am not making that much money with bitcoin, i would like to know more about the techniques you are using as i am a newbie when it comes to bitcoin trading

information is power mate, try to be the trader with the most information about a spesific market and you will have power over other traders
dont base your deductions from sites like coinmarketcap, instead, create and validate the info yourself.

did you really throw away 11 years of work experience as a quality assurance engineer? why? because they are being paid a lot of money and there is a lot of room to grow in the field for more earning potential which is nothing compared to what you can earn through trading.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
February 27, 2016, 07:57:58 AM

i threw away my 11 years experience as qa engineer for bitcoin trading so it is possible Grin

if you decide like that i can sure your previous job as an engineer really hurt you or the salary is quite low, but how much you can make for a week? does it can fully paid all of your bills or just enough for buying a food? im quite curious to ask this kind of question bcs i'm small trader

i earned 20k ils per month when the avrage in in israel is ~4500, but it kept me from my one true love, crypto
if you make enough btc it can pay everything (depending on your lifestyle ofcourse and i can say bitcoin raised my lifestyle for sure)
i started with buying 1.2 btc, created a system that kind of do algotrading, learned new trading strategies ,kept accumulating and in the end i win : )

ps
just returned from couple of days in berlin, took my gf and that cost only 2.5 btc for the both of us, bitcoin rulez =]

your story is really impressive mate.i am not making that much money with bitcoin, i would like to know more about the techniques you are using as i am a newbie when it comes to bitcoin trading
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
February 27, 2016, 07:48:36 AM
i doubt if anybody who is earning a living with bitcoin (large amounts) is going to share their ways with others, not for free anyways. this whole topic is the indication for that.

there are ways like having a mining farm in china or a big exchanger with large volumes that can earn you a lot of money but it is not common for everybody.
Activity: 434
February 27, 2016, 07:33:32 AM
I don't really earn a living with Bitcoin. Bitcoin is more of an investment for me. I do earn a bit of money from it though.

Yeah, its good that we treat bitcoin as an investment for future rather then totally depending on it for living, try to earn as much as you can and hold it for future.
Holding is best way to make more bitcoins I guess. Normally people who are all working in signature campaign they can save it. It's easiest way to make bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1069
February 27, 2016, 06:58:29 AM

How much money do you earn before and how much now? You must be one hell of a trader if you can ditch your previous jobs for bitcoin trading. Where do you get your information? You must have a good source to become a good trader.

im getting all the info i need from the all the exchanges, i dont wanna rely on coinmarketcap cause it causes a delay and wrong price values...
when i worked i made 4.5-6 btc per regular month, now, a month after i quit my job i made a whole much more
Wow! That is quite an amount. Its good that bitcoin opened a better opportunity for you. Well this is a good example that quiting a job and focusing on bitcoin is a better choice.
Activity: 196
February 27, 2016, 06:40:00 AM
I don't really earn a living with Bitcoin. Bitcoin is more of an investment for me. I do earn a bit of money from it though.

Yeah, its good that we treat bitcoin as an investment for future rather then totally depending on it for living, try to earn as much as you can and hold it for future.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
February 27, 2016, 12:54:28 AM
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1069
February 26, 2016, 10:36:54 PM

How much money do you earn before and how much now? You must be one hell of a trader if you can ditch your previous jobs for bitcoin trading. Where do you get your information? You must have a good source to become a good trader.
Activity: 308
Merit: 292
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
February 26, 2016, 09:47:39 PM

You mean to say that you earn more with bitcoin than as a qa engineer?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
February 26, 2016, 09:21:55 PM

cheers to that. that is a bold move . even i am taking a break from my profession two years shy of your experience,to focus on things i always wanted . Wink

if you know what you are doing, then sure you can earn a living working online, not that sure about bitcoin alone .

yeah the internet is a wonderful place for invonation and earning money

Yeah the resource is only in our side you just need to research, surf and learn to follow instructions, tutorials and wait for its result. Make your every minute to be productive and profitable. I learned it with this forum and still learning more on it Smiley
Activity: 154
February 26, 2016, 07:39:45 AM

cheers to that. that is a bold move . even i am taking a break from my profession two years shy of your experience,to focus on things i always wanted . Wink

if you know what you are doing, then sure you can earn a living working online, not that sure about bitcoin alone .
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
February 26, 2016, 07:28:04 AM
Earning a living is possible with the bitcoin because you can gain a lot of money with the bitcoin itself, the only thing you have to do is investing in the bitcoin and hold it.
I must say you have to invest a lot because otherwise you would not gain a lot of profit to earn a living from it.
Activity: 420
February 26, 2016, 06:48:11 AM
Anything is possible so yes. But you need to be in a country that accepts it and does not cost so much to live in which is very hard to find now a days with the way the economy has been since the beginning of this 2016 year.

you are right. if we are in a country where bitcoin not been support by governament, then it is dificult to earn living with bitcoin.
Not agree with you. Because bitcoin is a digital currency. We can earn it online, we can spend it online, even we can convert it to fiat money online. I am earning a living with bitcoin and I am from a country where bitcoin is still a mystery. But I am still working with it and easily able to convert into fiats.

Yes mate, that's correct, as bitcoin is digital and it is decentralized too, so no government can have control over it and that is the reason more and more people have started to use bitcoins.

Its true and its also the power of the bitcoin, no one can control it , you are the one that is controlling your money and its also that its not traceable.
I think earning a living with the bitcoin is possible but you also should invest a lot of bitcoins to this because otherwise you can not get a  lot of money at the end of each month(trading).
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
February 26, 2016, 06:23:21 AM
if we want to  earn a living with bitcoin make bussines growth for btc it self (exchanger,rorator,clound minning,etc)

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App

I thought most of the cloudmining are scam?

Correct, the majority of the cloud mining sites have turned into scams after some time. Genuine cloud mining simply isn't very rewarding as there are fees you have to deal with and also the constantly higher becomming difficulty. Just use your common sense. When something looks too good to be true, then it most likely is a scam.
Jump to: