Author

Topic: Earning a living with bitcoin? - page 142. (Read 158477 times)

Activity: 159
Merit: 100
February 26, 2016, 06:18:04 AM
if we want to  earn a living with bitcoin make bussines growth for btc it self (exchanger,rorator,clound minning,etc)

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App

I thought most of the cloudmining are scam?

When the difficulty rises fast, the clouding mining can use the original payment received from customer to pay the customer and make profit.
Activity: 164
February 25, 2016, 01:16:13 PM
Anything is possible so yes. But you need to be in a country that accepts it and does not cost so much to live in which is very hard to find now a days with the way the economy has been since the beginning of this 2016 year.

you are right. if we are in a country where bitcoin not been support by governament, then it is dificult to earn living with bitcoin.
Not agree with you. Because bitcoin is a digital currency. We can earn it online, we can spend it online, even we can convert it to fiat money online. I am earning a living with bitcoin and I am from a country where bitcoin is still a mystery. But I am still working with it and easily able to convert into fiats.

Yes mate, that's correct, as bitcoin is digital and it is decentralized too, so no government can have control over it and that is the reason more and more people have started to use bitcoins.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 515
February 25, 2016, 10:24:25 AM
Anything is possible so yes. But you need to be in a country that accepts it and does not cost so much to live in which is very hard to find now a days with the way the economy has been since the beginning of this 2016 year.

you are right. if we are in a country where bitcoin not been support by governament, then it is dificult to earn living with bitcoin.
Not agree with you. Because bitcoin is a digital currency. We can earn it online, we can spend it online, even we can convert it to fiat money online. I am earning a living with bitcoin and I am from a country where bitcoin is still a mystery. But I am still working with it and easily able to convert into fiats.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030
give me your cryptos
February 25, 2016, 06:19:53 AM
I make a living in fiat, but what makes my living "worth living" is bitcoin. When the price jumps, I splurge on video games, computer modifications, and more of the sort.
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
February 25, 2016, 06:14:13 AM

Activity: 756
Merit: 501
February 25, 2016, 05:31:22 AM
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
February 25, 2016, 05:14:58 AM
if we want to  earn a living with bitcoin make bussines growth for btc it self (exchanger,rorator,clound minning,etc)

And you were absolutely right. In fact I dont know any cloudmining company which proved to be not a scam. But maybe he/she meant to start such a company, then it makes some sense. )
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
February 25, 2016, 04:53:24 AM
i have been using bitcoin earning  for some time now and i have to say it is possible to earn a living with bitcoin
but the problem is that you can not rely on bitcoin or bitcoin earning every month to pass your life. Cheesy

That is true, bitcoin is a good support or extra income, but its really hard to rely our future in it.. when we have our own family, I don't think that what we earn is not enough anymore,,,
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
February 24, 2016, 11:55:45 PM
i have been using bitcoin earning  for some time now and i have to say it is possible to earn a living with bitcoin
but the problem is that you can not rely on bitcoin or bitcoin earning every month to pass your life. Cheesy

Haha this is totally true, you must be focus and work full time in earning bitcoins just to earn a living with it. But somehow just like currency with dollars(u.s) with your contry's currency is unstable it keeps on moving, decreasing or increasing.
Activity: 412
Merit: 250
February 24, 2016, 09:44:21 PM
Unfortunately, I still have to keep my day job to make a living. I wish I could do it with bitcoin!
Activity: 210
February 24, 2016, 09:22:31 PM
Its possible but it would be difficult because I do not know if you can have a stable amount that you can cash out monthly
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
February 24, 2016, 09:17:06 PM
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole
February 24, 2016, 01:31:44 PM

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
February 24, 2016, 01:25:20 PM

legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
February 24, 2016, 01:24:16 PM
I'm still very fare from this point but coming closer every day Smiley
I know that this is not get to rich scheme and trying to see longer term picture here.
In my opinion, bitcoin is very close to become mainstream and when this happens value of bitcoin will increase a lot.
At that moment I will start to sell my bitcoin funds and hopefully it will be enough for my daily living.
Activity: 126
February 24, 2016, 01:22:15 PM
In my point of view, what would really help Bitcoin would be for people to sell items on-line, and to accept Bitcoin in payment. This would help to expand the use of Bitcoin. I've had a couple of attempts at this, but so far I haven't had any buyers.

It has been an option I offered to people who are negotiating to buy domain names from me. I'll keep you guys posted on the development of that!

cheers!
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole
February 24, 2016, 01:18:18 PM
If we have enough amount of btc to turn it around and make profits, then I think we could earn enough for living. But if we made only a few bit (or worse, satoshi) everyday, I don't think we would have enough earning from btc to pay for our lives
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
February 24, 2016, 12:57:20 PM
Just becaus bitcoin is growing up, its a good way to increase the money
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
February 24, 2016, 12:09:13 PM
I think it's possible nowadays to earning a living just with bitcoins, but that's need real investment and good budget to start with
Nowadays you can easily exchange your bitcoins into fiat and consume it for earning your living

It all depends on where you live and what standard of livings you got.

Personnally I nearly live only on my btc revenues Wink

Very true.  For people who live in places around the world where the standard of living is 2.00/day then they could certainly be living off of btc - even faucets and signature campaigns could sustain them and more.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
February 24, 2016, 11:26:57 AM
Its possible but not for the most people of course because you need a lot of money to invest in the bitcoin first, plus its also that you need a lot of time to do this.

Its possible for sure but I think its also difficult because you never know what will happen with the bitcoin these days, it can collapse as a example.
Jump to: