Author

Topic: Earning a living with bitcoin? - page 140. (Read 158480 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
February 29, 2016, 12:08:50 PM
Living with the earning from bitcoin is highly possible. The price that is increasing constantly is the only method by which the living gets comfortable
Even with todays price one can have a life with few needs paid with the regular bitcoin earning.
But for me, earning a living with btc is not as easy as it sounds in saying or hearing. Actually you must be having either trading skills or some sort of skills so you can earn with thse skills. Work is unlimited though Wink
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
February 29, 2016, 09:02:35 AM
Living with the earning from bitcoin is highly possible. The price that is increasing constantly is the only method by which the living gets comfortable
Even with todays price one can have a life with few needs paid with the regular bitcoin earning.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
February 29, 2016, 07:54:18 AM
As of now,I can't consider earning a living with bitcoin as I have my main source of incomeand also I have only minimal amount of bitcoin. But, when my purse grow,i will try trading in big volume and possibly earn a living from it.

Making a living from trading simply not possible. In order to rely solely on BTC, you need to have a bit more stable source of income.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
February 29, 2016, 06:25:49 AM
I used to at one point earn a living but it was very tiring. I am ow trying again to ramp up my bitcoin earning operations. I do faucets, got this signature campaign and sometimes blog about altcoins and get bounties. I am not a confident trader but I will sometimes participate in coin ICOS. I also am investing in MYWINKS which gives a monthly dividend for one year with a buy back clause of the shares after one year. I also have my own altcoin I am growing slowly and am trying to make it more valuable. I am looking for more jobs that will pay in bitcoin so might try to put an ad in fiverr dot com to get social media likes jobs that pay in bitcoin. My aim is to get to 1 btc a month in one month from now and I need 3 btc a month at the current price to earn a living here for 2 people.

This here is a good goal. I never really thought it was possible to earn 1BTC per month. Personally I'm good even if it goes to even .1 BTC per month. Please share to us ever there are other things we can also venture with for BTCs.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
February 29, 2016, 04:55:54 AM
As of now,I can't consider earning a living with bitcoin as I have my main source of incomeand also I have only minimal amount of bitcoin. But, when my purse grow,i will try trading in big volume and possibly earn a living from it.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
February 29, 2016, 04:41:27 AM
I used to at one point earn a living but it was very tiring. I am ow trying again to ramp up my bitcoin earning operations. I do faucets, got this signature campaign and sometimes blog about altcoins and get bounties. I am not a confident trader but I will sometimes participate in coin ICOS. I also am investing in MYWINKS which gives a monthly dividend for one year with a buy back clause of the shares after one year. I also have my own altcoin I am growing slowly and am trying to make it more valuable. I am looking for more jobs that will pay in bitcoin so might try to put an ad in fiverr dot com to get social media likes jobs that pay in bitcoin. My aim is to get to 1 btc a month in one month from now and I need 3 btc a month at the current price to earn a living here for 2 people.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
February 29, 2016, 04:38:59 AM
If you have skills here then doing services could earn for a living.

you could also live by doing trading (if you're successful enough)

Yes and altcoin trading can be very very profitable but at the same time can be seriously bad, giving you a big loss and making your decision bad. See the guys who invested in Dogecoins were wise because the price increased very quickly.

I would try to not to get burned on altcoin trading. There is no guideline as to see which developer is sincere.
Or even worse worse which altcoins are not influenced by a pump & dump group.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
February 29, 2016, 03:29:31 AM

Yes and altcoin trading can be very very profitable but at the same time can be seriously bad, giving you a big loss and making your decision bad. See the guys who invested in Dogecoins were wise because the price increased very quickly.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
February 28, 2016, 10:14:44 AM
Hello guys,

how many of you are earning for living just with bitcoin based projects? If some of you do, can you contribute what do you do?

currently i am earning some decent amount each month through trading and some additional on the side from participating in a signature campaign. i can't call it earning for a living but i am satisfied with what i am earning which is as a second job/earning thing for me.
Yes I am too really earning a living with bitcoins, I do various small tasks and they all sum up together quite nicely to contribute towards my living. I also wonder whether there is a stand alone method to earn a living from BTC.
Its difficult to earn a living with bitcoins but certainly not impossible, because there are many ways by which we can earn Bitcoins and then we can invest them too. I think if you once earn good amount, you can make a living with its interest only.

A part of the living can be done. Just by having few of the amount paid with the earned bitcoins.
For further needs you should surely have a day job. This can give you a fulfilled living.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
February 28, 2016, 09:58:54 AM
Hello guys,

how many of you are earning for living just with bitcoin based projects? If some of you do, can you contribute what do you do?

currently i am earning some decent amount each month through trading and some additional on the side from participating in a signature campaign. i can't call it earning for a living but i am satisfied with what i am earning which is as a second job/earning thing for me.
Yes I am too really earning a living with bitcoins, I do various small tasks and they all sum up together quite nicely to contribute towards my living. I also wonder whether there is a stand alone method to earn a living from BTC.
Its difficult to earn a living with bitcoins but certainly not impossible, because there are many ways by which we can earn Bitcoins and then we can invest them too. I think if you once earn good amount, you can make a living with its interest only.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 587
February 28, 2016, 08:47:05 AM
Hello guys,

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010
BTC to the moon is inevitable...
February 28, 2016, 06:54:36 AM
Hello guys,

Activity: 798
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
February 28, 2016, 06:22:04 AM
the only problem with earning a living with bitcoin is the price volatility of bitcoin.

if you want to earn bitcoin and hold it then you are going to have a problem if the price goes down. unless you plan on earning bitcoin and selling it to fiat and use the fiat for your living which in that case you will miss out on the price rises.

That's the right thing to do that I could see.. the bitcoin's volatility could pull your money down or push it up, but again, the time that you might have used your earnings from bitcoin into something else was on pause..so the best would just convert it to fiat and spend it or save it as fiat..
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
February 28, 2016, 01:24:07 AM
the only problem with earning a living with bitcoin is the price volatility of bitcoin.

if you want to earn bitcoin and hold it then you are going to have a problem if the price goes down. unless you plan on earning bitcoin and selling it to fiat and use the fiat for your living which in that case you will miss out on the price rises.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
February 27, 2016, 11:36:23 PM

Activity: 378
February 27, 2016, 10:16:13 PM
i think its difficult to earning a living with bitcoin.
everything I get just a a dime. cannot be able to earning a living.  Cry Cry
Oh it is very difficult. But you can definitely do it with trading and mining. Some people do that.
Activity: 420
February 27, 2016, 09:41:13 PM

For me it's not. I can earning bitcoin up to 0.2 bitcoin per week, and that can make a living with bitcoin in my country. i only hope the price of bitcoin not decrease, because it will affect my living.
Activity: 294
February 27, 2016, 09:27:24 PM
Activity: 378
February 27, 2016, 04:51:40 PM
I am not earning a living with Bitcoin. If my company decided to pay me in Bitcoin, I would definitely take it.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪
February 27, 2016, 04:39:35 PM
I do not earn a living, and think it will be quite hard to do so. Perhaps by trading, or by investing in mining or something. But you can earn a "savings" (that is what I do) via trading a few, some faucets, some blogging with bitoin ads, and things like that...
Jump to: