Pages:
Author

Topic: Earning a living with bitcoin? - page 155. (Read 158477 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
February 07, 2016, 07:59:26 PM
Hello guys,

how many of you are earning for living just with bitcoin base projects? If so, can you contribute what do you do?

yeah I am earning  a living with bitcoin ever I buy bitcoin when less price in bitcoin and when more increase price bitcoin . I sell also with traders and take profit
Can you really make living off bitcoin trading or it is just an extra income for you? One needs to make minimum 1 btc per month to make a good living with bitcoin and that is possible with only very few options

All depends on where you live and your current level of living.

Currently I'm licing in a developed country but in a perticular situation making me earn small amount of money through work, but also spending small amount for my living.

So bitcoin is a true plus to my situation, it nearly doubles my salary ^^
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 07, 2016, 07:31:41 PM
So far, I have found it to supplement what I get. It is not big by any means, but the speculation and holding can be exciting. Waiting for the fork and the later or sooner

halvening will be another thing.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
February 07, 2016, 07:28:50 PM
It's highly plausible, just need to have the right idea at the right time, also never rush things make sure everything is near perfection if you will deal with other people.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
February 07, 2016, 07:27:36 PM
Hello guys,

how many of you are earning for living just with bitcoin base projects? If so, can you contribute what do you do?

yeah I am earning  a living with bitcoin ever I buy bitcoin when less price in bitcoin and when more increase price bitcoin . I sell also with traders and take profit
Can you really make living off bitcoin trading or it is just an extra income for you? One needs to make minimum 1 btc per month to make a good living with bitcoin and that is possible with only very few options
Activity: 1036
Merit: 501
February 07, 2016, 07:24:33 PM
The most I earned I lost in the ore-mine scam. Need some time to build again a nice amount of Bitcoin a real living from Bitcoin is not that easy. You need a serious business I think the people who own a dice or other gamble site can make a living of it.
Activity: 242
Merit: 100
Blockchain-based Financial Ecosystem
February 07, 2016, 07:21:53 PM
Hello guys,

legendary
Activity: 1135
Merit: 1002
Developer
February 07, 2016, 12:03:42 PM
Hello guys,

how many of you are earning for living just with bitcoin based projects? If some of you do, can you contribute what do you do?
Pages:
Jump to: