Author

Topic: Earning a living with bitcoin? - page 153. (Read 158477 times)

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
February 08, 2016, 10:40:26 AM
It's difficult to earn a living with something that is somewhat still in a beta mode. Bitcoin is suppose to grow and only grow. Not sink, or be stagnant. Bitcoin holding is a risky thing to do.
Bitcoin is not in beta mode anymore now. And it works like fiat so you can easily earn same amount in bitcoin offering service for bitcoin inspite of fiat.
Yeah bitcoin is now an established currency working normal as other currencies, the ups and downs in the price are a normal feature of all currencies.
And if you mean that reaching the price of bitcoin to $1000 will make it established and the currency with low value is not established then what do you think about all other currencies of the world which are the tiny particles relative to bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1074
February 08, 2016, 10:39:31 AM
I guess the signature campaign earnings on here are enough to sustain a single person, if he or she is unemployed in some of the poorer countries. I see some countries

have a very weak currency compared to the dollar and the pound, and $10 to $15 per week can make a world of difference in their lives. I am lucky to have a full time job

and the income from my Bitcoin projects hardly cover any expenses in my country. It does help, to carve away some of the debt... slowly but surely.  Sad

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
February 08, 2016, 10:29:45 AM
Well, the signature campaign earnings can buy you something. A month's earning for Full Member and above can buy you some clothes.
In some parts of the globe you can even buy a mobile phone with your signature campaign earnings if you save and accumulated one month earning.I am going to buy myself one with my signature campaign earnings

Wut? Seriously?

Well guys you're lucky folks! Even with my whole month of sig I couldn't buy an old nokia Cheesy
Send your sig earnings to me and I will buy you a new Nokia Wink
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
February 08, 2016, 10:29:18 AM
Well, the signature campaign earnings can buy you something. A month's earning for Full Member and above can buy you some clothes.

Indeed, its pretty nice what you can do with the signature campaigns.
It can make you profit, and its also not extra's you really have to do.
Activity: 462
February 08, 2016, 10:23:10 AM
In some parts of the globe you can even buy a mobile phone with your signature campaign earnings if you save and accumulated one month earning.I am going to buy myself one with my signature campaign earnings

Wut? Seriously?

Well guys you're lucky folks! Even with my whole month of sig I couldn't buy an old nokia Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2688
Hire me for Bounty Management
February 08, 2016, 10:15:31 AM
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
February 08, 2016, 09:41:44 AM
I find it very difficult to trust on the longevity of bitcoin to bet everything on it. I still rather keep my "real life" job until I can trust bitcoin will not just suddenly disappear.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
February 08, 2016, 09:20:18 AM
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
February 08, 2016, 09:12:06 AM
very interesting topic. and it is funny because i was actually thinking about this. on how many people are "earning a living" not just a small amount as a side job hobby thing. i hope they come forward and tell us about it.

Hello guys,

how many of you are earning for living just with bitcoin base projects? If so, can you contribute what do you do?

i myself have been earning small amounts through signature campaign and trading part time in small amounts so far. so i can not call it earning for living by as i said on top, i am really thinking about it.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice
February 08, 2016, 09:11:03 AM
It's difficult to earn a living with something that is somewhat still in a beta mode. Bitcoin is suppose to grow and only grow. Not sink, or be stagnant. Bitcoin holding is a risky thing to do.
Bitcoin is not in beta mode anymore now. And it works like fiat so you can easily earn same amount in bitcoin offering service for bitcoin inspite of fiat.

It is in very early development stage, even though the foundation has been laid. We need to block size to rise to at least 2MB to get it used more.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 640
February 08, 2016, 08:59:30 AM
But I think there is a great chance to earn with bitcoin right now also, everyone is earning bitcoin which are in huge amount , so that he needs nothing more for their living to earn from any other source, with only faucets one can earn about 0.025 Bitcoins per month, plus signature campaign here is also enough to earn enough to live.

Edit : 0.025BTC*
legendary
Activity: 2380
February 08, 2016, 07:11:25 AM
You must have at least 50 bitcoins and must rely on security of those exchanges..
If you going to buy this is great risk, if you already  have it this is perfect job for you,
 and you already know this for sure!
Activity: 381
February 08, 2016, 05:58:41 AM
All depends on where you live and your current level of living.

this is a good point, i know some friends who are far away from me who can survive with the half of the fiat money than others on others country of course, btw it depends too on your living lvl Wink

but of course that you can do it, maybe all you need to do is to find a job who pay you in bitcoins, not easy but posible.
Activity: 490
February 08, 2016, 05:50:27 AM
That's very difficult except for real, large size, well funded companies "to operate as a full time project", most of the already running bitcoin companies are like side projects, crowdfunded companies like circle and coinbase are of course, full projects.
Activity: 334
February 08, 2016, 05:18:27 AM
I think few people are making a living with bitcoin projects full-time, few gambling website and few merchant websites are as far as I know.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
February 08, 2016, 04:49:40 AM
actually i don't dare to earning living with bitcoin and till now i consider earning bitcoin as my extra income though i could earn bitcoin for everyday but i think that bitcoin is not my main earnings
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006
February 08, 2016, 04:40:59 AM
I think those who makes physical Bitcoins and other collectibles makes a good living out from it, I see a lot of buyers of those coins especially if coin looks nice and limited in number.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
February 08, 2016, 04:30:18 AM
I also dream for making a living from bitcoin ecosystem. But I believe it requires a large amount of investments for setting up a business like alt coin exchange or any mixing services. 
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
February 08, 2016, 04:24:13 AM
i don't earn a living whit bitcoin, but in the time i had some gain whit it, im overall satisfied
Activity: 434
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
February 08, 2016, 04:20:09 AM
Problem is the price varies, although it is quite stable nowadays and you don't want your earnings to vary some $20-30 a day.
Jump to: