Pages:
Author

Topic: Earning Bitcoins - page 2. (Read 31743 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 16, 2016, 01:36:56 PM
Best way to earn bitcoins is doing a online job, task or selling something on internet to receive payments in BTC. Another jobs that don't demand skills will pay low amounts of money, hard to make a decent profit. Some people create faucet or site scripts to sell, if you have programming knowledge you can make profit this way.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002
= jasad =
June 16, 2016, 01:24:12 PM
What ways are there to earn Bitcoins that are not mining or buying them ?  Guess what I'm asking is are there jobs that pay in Bitcoin ?
Y'know earning the good old fashioned way, honorable, away from the games of speculation and all the sordidness that comes with that.
If people had ways to earn Bitcoin other than using a country's currency than maybe these so-called powers couldn't manipulate their laws to accuse bitcoiners of whatever they think up;  laundering, etc.
Honestly its a bad english. but i can get what you mean,earn bitcoin without mining or buying,its not easy if you still new in bitcoin world,people around me asking me about that almost everyday,and i just talk to them,its hard for you all if you dont understand bitcoin since long time ago.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
June 16, 2016, 01:06:30 PM
Investing is a good choice , or trading you just need some knowledge about this to make it profitable.

better to do mining than investing in ponzi
This the best that we can do for safety.. mining..and i think mining altcoin is the best if you have a low spec of omputer or laptop you can find Cheap vps online and start mining there.. without using your laptop or desktop.. and this is the bets and safe to earn bitcoins for lazy people..
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
June 16, 2016, 01:00:17 PM
Investing is a good choice , or trading you just need some knowledge about this to make it profitable.

better to do mining than investing in ponzi
Activity: 111
“Everyone Is A Bank”
June 16, 2016, 12:06:27 PM
Activity: 106
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
June 16, 2016, 09:50:25 AM
YOu can do faucet sites or gambling if you want but for me the best way is to mine btc. but if you dont want theres other way ofcourse.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
June 16, 2016, 02:50:59 AM
in my opinion the easiest way to earn is to participate in signature campaigns though you can also claim satoshi from faucets

Yeah, signature campaigns on this forum could earn you some spare cash that you can spend on stuff that you like on the weekends. However, it should not be considered as an income.

Faucets are just a waste of time. I think surveys and tasks are way better.

Someone obviously cannot earn a full time income from just signature campaign, unless he is having a lot of ids and posting all day long for earning more then someone can with 1 or 2 ids, but thats sound exhausting.
It is just a part time income, someone having free time and don't want to waste it by doing something else so he can make a part time income with signature campaign.

Signature campaign is good as an additional income you cannot depend only on it for living as it is impossible, you should find different ways to earn bitcoin.

Ofcourse.
Someone having a target amount to be earned in a targeted time cannot just earn it with signature campaign, or someone wants to earn a spendable amount of bitcoin everyday or every week he cannot just depend on signature campaign, it should just be considered as a side income, but not a full time income.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
June 13, 2016, 10:26:00 AM
in my opinion the easiest way to earn is to participate in signature campaigns though you can also claim satoshi from faucets

Yeah, signature campaigns on this forum could earn you some spare cash that you can spend on stuff that you like on the weekends. However, it should not be considered as an income.

Someone obviously cannot earn a full time income from just signature campaign, unless he is having a lot of ids and posting all day long for earning more then someone can with 1 or 2 ids, but thats sound exhausting.
It is just a part time income, someone having free time and don't want to waste it by doing something else so he can make a part time income with signature campaign.

Signature campaign is good as an additional income you cannot depend only on it for living as it is impossible, you should find different ways to earn bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016
June 13, 2016, 09:11:22 AM

There is more possibilities to earn Bitcoin than signature campaigns - here you can find nice list of freelance websites and services that pay in cryptocurrencies for doing tasks:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--985550
June 13, 2016, 07:12:32 AM

Activity: 294
June 12, 2016, 01:49:20 AM

Activity: 448
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 11, 2016, 12:56:19 PM
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
June 11, 2016, 10:27:51 AM
Signature campaign and gambling is my way to earn bitcoins as for now..
I recently joined hash ocean im starting to bring back my ROI.. 
Im not earning from it as of now, i need more 3 months to fully recover my ROI

This seems like so many bad things.  Earning through signature campaign if done right is a great thing.  So you get a little BTC for posting you would do anyways.  But when you take that straight to gambling... you lose long term.   So seems crazy instead of storing it to gamble it.

Also hash ocean looks like another bad idea.  Any cloud mining site that shows re-payment as 2-3 months.... is to good to be true.  For others reading go straight to hashnest and don't mess with scam sites.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
June 11, 2016, 08:04:42 AM
Signature campaign and gambling is my way to earn bitcoins as for now..
I recently joined hash ocean im starting to bring back my ROI.. 
Im not earning from it as of now, i need more 3 months to fully recover my ROI
June 11, 2016, 07:33:16 AM
I learn a lot here in this thread but almost all are suggesting signature campaign is the best source of bitcoin.. well i will give it a try and i hope once i have earn.. i just gamble it to make more bitcoin..

Don't waste your money, don't you love them? Earning them for gambling and giving them away?
If you gamble just for fun then that's fine because you won't regret it as you won't put all your earnings in it, but if you play for making them more then you are doing the worst you can with your money, you won't be the owner of them anymore.
Activity: 72
June 10, 2016, 05:53:43 AM
You could post free ad in your local Craisglist offering your services in exchange for bitcoin.
June 09, 2016, 03:39:15 AM
you can do faucets and do things like click ads for coins (but for very small amounts).
Faucets always give a small amount, i also started my bitcoin career from faucets, but when i came in bitcointalk than i earn one bitcoins, but not in a month, you can also earn one bitcoin, but not a few days, only do your work properly in bitcointalk when you become full member than your earning will be good, so don't worry you can earn it but not from faucets.

Someone can only earn dust from faucets but not a reasonable amount of btc, at first i was also depending on faucets when i started using bitcoin, and then i joined this forum just like you and then i stopped wasting my time on faucets and started preparing myself for signature campaign, and now im using signature campaign and also started trading altcoin with a small amount, will keep it going like this.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
June 08, 2016, 11:39:34 AM
you can do faucets and do things like click ads for coins (but for very small amounts).
Faucets always give a small amount, i also started my bitcoin career from faucets, but when i came in bitcointalk than i earn one bitcoins, but not in a month, you can also earn one bitcoin, but not a few days, only do your work properly in bitcointalk when you become full member than your earning will be good, so don't worry you can earn it but not from faucets.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
June 08, 2016, 04:13:41 AM
If you don't have bitcoins yet, try to get free bitcoin at different faucets out there then put it on HYIPs and make them grow up to 150 - 200% and then put them in trading and have some patience in waiting for the price to go up, don't be shy to place a bid because it will help you a lot if you have small capital.

I would recommend just investing some small percentage of your regular job earnings into BTC. I use coinbase to automatically buy a set amount each week. I also mine litecoin, but IMO unless you're ready to invest big into mining hardware, you're generally best off just buying coins straight up.
June 07, 2016, 02:45:04 AM
If you don't have bitcoins yet, try to get free bitcoin at different faucets out there then put it on HYIPs and make them grow up to 150 - 200% and then put them in trading and have some patience in waiting for the price to go up, don't be shy to place a bid because it will help you a lot if you have small capital.

So you are simply saying that firstly we should spend or you can say waste all our time collecting some bitcoins from faucets that takes years to give us a reasonable price and then give them away to a HYIP or ponzi scheme?
It is not a way to earn bitcoins, it is called trying your luck with 5% of chances, HYIPs and ponzi schemes are not ways to earn bitcoins but they are ways to get rid of your money.
Pages:
Jump to: