Pages:
Author

Topic: Earning Bitcoins - page 4. (Read 31743 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
April 19, 2016, 10:20:34 PM
Trading altcoins to bitcoin is good for unexperoenced users only with small amounts. Larger amounts = higher risk.
Before anyone starts to trade, I recommend to read a lot and do not suggest of speculators opinions. Often it is only pump & dump action.

Altcoins are hard to do even with expirence.  Pump/dump is hard to see before it happens and when it happens... you might be left with a coin that never will be what it was in past  Some good coins have peaked ... and likely are history.

Let's be honest small investments get you not very far.   So likely hood of people doing them are slim.  More go for bigger amounts I think a good example is ETH.... a lot are in deep believing it will be huge.  They could be genius... who knows till we see down line.  I personally feel better for storage of my digital currency in almost all BTC.  Slow and steady wins the race I think.
legendary
Activity: 1323
April 19, 2016, 09:07:25 PM
Trading altcoins to bitcoin is good for unexperoenced users only with small amounts. Larger amounts = higher risk.
Before anyone starts to trade, I recommend to read a lot and do not suggest of speculators opinions. Often it is only pump & dump action.
legendary
Activity: 1008
April 19, 2016, 06:40:27 PM
If you have knowledge of bitcoin then join some good signature campaign but make sure that you don't spam and contribute to the campaign by posting informative comments.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
April 19, 2016, 05:28:16 PM
can do faucets and do things like click ads for coins (but for very small amounts). you can also sell your signature space as advertising, like me.

Other ways than buying and mining are useless. You won't get anything with faucets

Buying and mining Bitcoins are basically very direct. But im sure you noticed too how this small time sig campaigns really does work. And i guess that is a big help already.

I've been doing the faucets and had some luck. and trading at altcoin to bitcoin..
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
April 19, 2016, 03:44:51 PM
can do faucets and do things like click ads for coins (but for very small amounts). you can also sell your signature space as advertising, like me.

Other ways than buying and mining are useless. You won't get anything with faucets

Who says that other ways than buying and mining are useless?
There are thousands of people earning bitcoins on daily basis without buying or without mining.
You can't just say that all other ways than buying and mining are useless, maybe some of them are, like faucets, and gambling too because of high risk level.
But there are plenty more ways of earning not just these two, just read the posts in this forum and you will come to know about all.

Gambling
Trading
Faucets
Signature campaign
Lending
Offering services
Captcha solving
Mining
If you have dedication to work and earn then sky is the limit for your earnings.
Merit: 250
April 19, 2016, 01:54:56 AM

Who says that other ways than buying and mining are useless?
There are thousands of people earning bitcoins on daily basis without buying or without mining.
You can't just say that all other ways than buying and mining are useless, maybe some of them are, like faucets, and gambling too because of high risk level.
But there are plenty more ways of earning not just these two, just read the posts in this forum and you will come to know about all.
Merit: 500
April 18, 2016, 11:02:07 AM

Buying and mining Bitcoins are basically very direct. But im sure you noticed too how this small time sig campaigns really does work. And i guess that is a big help already.

Signature campaign is really the best to earn some extra money, and the payouts are regular and its nothing like ponzi or scam, your payouts are guaranteed on weekly/daily basis.
Activity: 518
Merit: 254
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
April 18, 2016, 10:11:57 AM

April 18, 2016, 10:10:09 AM

legendary
Activity: 840
April 17, 2016, 03:15:41 PM

Faucets is waste of time, you will surely waste your time and energy into it, if you have skills then you can offer services where you can earn good amount of bitcoin in short period.

Very small amount is like dust amounts were talking.  So small it's hardly worth holding, and depending on wallet you almost have to use something like Zapo due to sending fees.

I would not recommend faucets to anyone just money does not equal the time.  It never has and never will.  Only way you make good money is if you somehow run a big faucet or somehow have lots of referrals.  But very few fit in those category and I know I don't.

Getting referrals for faucets is too hard now a days as people find it boring to surf faucets these days.
We always say that faucets are good for newbies who just join bitcoin and have no knowledge about it, but now a days even newbies don't like surfing faucets that much as they did before.

Exactly newbies are now well aware that there are other various ways to earn bitcoin fast so they will not prefer to waste their time in earning in peanuts.
April 17, 2016, 05:22:28 AM

Faucets is waste of time, you will surely waste your time and energy into it, if you have skills then you can offer services where you can earn good amount of bitcoin in short period.

Very small amount is like dust amounts were talking.  So small it's hardly worth holding, and depending on wallet you almost have to use something like Zapo due to sending fees.

I would not recommend faucets to anyone just money does not equal the time.  It never has and never will.  Only way you make good money is if you somehow run a big faucet or somehow have lots of referrals.  But very few fit in those category and I know I don't.

Getting referrals for faucets is too hard now a days as people find it boring to surf faucets these days.
We always say that faucets are good for newbies who just join bitcoin and have no knowledge about it, but now a days even newbies don't like surfing faucets that much as they did before.
legendary
Activity: 1456
April 16, 2016, 08:46:44 PM

Activity: 868
April 16, 2016, 07:16:06 PM

April 16, 2016, 03:20:55 AM
April 16, 2016, 02:41:59 AM
Someone is so kind to send me something?Just if u have too much bits  Grin

1EHV1urDRJuUQ2oEFHczLSuEZbWmU2ykzU

No ones going to donate free money.

Its similar how you see a homeless person on the street being a pan handler.. just focus on doing facuets for the time being.

It is really shameful to beg in a place where you can get money by quite easily.
There are a lot of ways by which the beggar can earn bitcoin easily, including faucets and games and websites that pays you for watching ads.
These are far better options then killing your self respect and begging on the forum and going against the rules.
Activity: 924
April 15, 2016, 03:45:29 PM

Its similar how you see a homeless person on the street being a pan handler.. just focus on doing facuets for the time being.

and begging is against forum rules:

Point nr 7.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/unofficial-list-of-official-bitcointalkorg-rules-guidelines-faq-703657

Exactly and if you are looking for free money then this is not  the right place for you, you should leave this forum as soon as possible as this the place for those who believes in earning and not begging.

legendary
Activity: 1323
April 15, 2016, 03:23:00 PM

and begging is against forum rules:

Point nr 7.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/unofficial-list-of-official-bitcointalkorg-rules-guidelines-faq-703657

Activity: 434
April 15, 2016, 02:58:46 PM

April 15, 2016, 01:08:02 PM
Armed robbery

Armed robbery could land you in jail bro!

It's illegal and also not easy for anyone to rob someone with an armor.
There are plenty more ways for earning bitcoins, someone don't need to do robbery for that.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
April 15, 2016, 01:13:44 AM

Yeah faucets is not the fast way to earn bitcoin and signature compaign is good for earning BTC...
Captcha filling is also best way to earn bitcoin. You can earn 0.8$ for solving every 1000 captchas.

Earning a dollar for filling in 1000 mind numbing captchas doesn't sound very good to me. How long does it take to fill in those 1k captchas?

That is your opinion but captcha filling is good for newbie in the way that you earn more btc than signature comapign because from you earn 0.000045 BTC per constructive post almost Isn't ??

Captcha is good in compare to faucets, as you can earn more in captcha while faucets will never give you higher pay outs, but still its a good for newbie who is looking to collect free bitcoins.

it is still time wasting work, the payment is just a little bit better than faucets. there are better jobs (micro jobs that pay better than faucets and captcha work, they might be a little harder to find buy they pay better for your time.
Pages:
Jump to: