Pages:
Author

Topic: Earning Bitcoins - page 6. (Read 31743 times)

staff
Activity: 2454
Merit: 1617
Crypto Swap Exchange
July 07, 2014, 05:51:15 AM
Is there a post or thread which compares different signature campaigns? Sorry if this question has been asked before, but I couldn't find anything related (and didn't read the whole thread).

Yes, there is Smiley
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/overview-of-bitcointalk-signature-ad-campaigns-last-update-01-jan-23-615953
Activity: 742
Merit: 526
July 07, 2014, 05:39:30 AM
Faucet it is really dont worth your time, but some are my favourite, it really dont takes a lot of time and convenience and easy to use for newbie like me
just for fun

Yeah -- just for fun. Not really for "earning bitcoins." Tongue If you don't have fiat money to put into bitcoin, look into things you can sell to raise capital. Get a part-time job and put some of your paycheck into it. Sell services online, in the forum marketplace. Sell signature space. Tongue
Selling things on these forums or signing up for a signature campaign are much better ways to earn bitcoin then using a faucet.

Is there a post or thread which compares different signature campaigns? Sorry if this question has been asked before, but I couldn't find anything related (and didn't read the whole thread).
Activity: 603
Merit: 500
July 06, 2014, 09:42:24 PM
Faucet it is really dont worth your time, but some are my favourite, it really dont takes a lot of time and convenience and easy to use for newbie like me
just for fun

Yeah -- just for fun. Not really for "earning bitcoins." Tongue If you don't have fiat money to put into bitcoin, look into things you can sell to raise capital. Get a part-time job and put some of your paycheck into it. Sell services online, in the forum marketplace. Sell signature space. Tongue
Selling things on these forums or signing up for a signature campaign are much better ways to earn bitcoin then using a faucet.

The good thing about sig campaign is that everybody can join.
You could be a new bitcoiner or an experienced one, and you don't need to have some special skills or knowledge.
The pay rate may be a bit low at first when you are still newbie, but it is still better than faucets IMO. Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 260
July 06, 2014, 08:51:12 PM
just for fun

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
July 06, 2014, 12:52:31 PM
Go for the site with Ref link program.
You can earn some BTC   Wink

It could bring some a good amount of ref earnings if you can get a hundred persons joining the site with your ref link.
However, it is a pretty hard thing to do, unless you have a popular blog or site IMO.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
July 06, 2014, 12:49:29 PM
Get a job, and buy bitcoin. I haven't seen a more cost effective way to be honest. If you were to start mining you'd make a loss

Why do you think so?

If you are referring to the second part, I am afraid he is right that it is not profitable to buy equipment or cloud mining hashrate now.

If you are referring to the first part, IMO, the most cost effective way to earn bitcoin is to get a job that you will be paid in bitcoin lol. Smiley
Forget about all those faucets, it won't worth your time.
You don't have to be paid in bitcoin, just exchange the fiat into btc and there you have it. Smiley

That's true, but it is much harder to get a job that pay you in bitcoin (less variety of jobs, less opportunities, etc.)
Activity: 504
July 06, 2014, 12:30:09 PM
Go for the site with Ref link program.
You can earn some BTC   Wink
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
July 06, 2014, 12:23:29 PM
There are lot of ways of earning BTC. You can earn by mining, trading or betting. I am now earning BTC by mining.
Activity: 658
Buy and sell bitcoins,
July 05, 2014, 11:46:10 PM
just for fun

Activity: 644
Merit: 260
July 05, 2014, 11:44:29 PM
Bitcoinreward is good (http://www.bitcoinreward.net) - No signup needed, just enter your BTC address. Let's you earn BTC for doing simple tasks like watching videos, completing offers etc. Gives you 1000 Satoshi for just entering your BTC address! You can also earn for sharing on Facebook and there is a 50% referral system on all referrals.
This site is basically a fancy faucet and not a good thing to get into.

The best way to earn bitcoin is to sell your skills on the marketplace and/or participate in a signature campaign.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
July 05, 2014, 08:06:40 PM
Get a job, and buy bitcoin. I haven't seen a more cost effective way to be honest. If you were to start mining you'd make a loss

Why do you think so?

If you are referring to the second part, I am afraid he is right that it is not profitable to buy equipment or cloud mining hashrate now.

If you are referring to the first part, IMO, the most cost effective way to earn bitcoin is to get a job that you will be paid in bitcoin lol. Smiley
You don't have to be paid in bitcoin, just exchange the fiat into btc and there you have it. Smiley
Activity: 640
Vanity of vanities; all is vanity...
July 05, 2014, 02:06:21 PM
Play on ApopheniaBTC. Currently it gives out more that it takes in. WAY more. It's way better than the best faucet... (see my signature for link)
Activity: 674
July 05, 2014, 11:14:28 AM
The best way is to sell services for bitcoin.
You could get paid for jobs like programming and translating, or you could join a sig campaign and get paid for making constructive posts.
Activity: 4
July 05, 2014, 06:29:02 AM
Faucets takes time, earn sites like bitcoinget.com are a lot faster but require a little more work. Otherwise there are signature campaigns and you can always freelance if you've any skill.
Activity: 6
July 05, 2014, 06:28:12 AM
Bitcoinreward is good (http://www.bitcoinreward.net) - No signup needed, just enter your BTC address. Let's you earn BTC for doing simple tasks like watching videos, completing offers etc. Gives you 1000 Satoshi for just entering your BTC address! You can also earn for sharing on Facebook and there is a 50% referral system on all referrals.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
June 17, 2014, 02:41:23 AM
just for fun

http://www.8coin.me/?r=tqIDVS
http://www.bbitcoin.me/?r=tqIDVS
http://www.bitcoinfaucet.me/?r=tqIDVS
http://www.bitcurl.me/?r=tqIDVS

http://faucet.bitcoinzebra.com/?ref=482c41d6687f
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007
May 16, 2014, 02:46:34 AM

Why do you think so?

The mining part is false. Mining Bitcoin directly wouldn't be profitable (although the S2 appears to break even after less than 3 months, even with increases in difficulty), but you can mine altcoins and convert them.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
May 15, 2014, 07:05:20 PM

Why do you think so?

Activity: 57
May 15, 2014, 07:20:05 AM

Why do you think so?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
May 15, 2014, 05:08:44 AM
Pages:
Jump to: