Pages:
Author

Topic: Earning Bitcoins - page 3. (Read 31743 times)

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
June 05, 2016, 07:53:10 AM
If you don't have bitcoins yet, try to get free bitcoin at different faucets out there then put it on HYIPs and make them grow up to 150 - 200% and then put them in trading and have some patience in waiting for the price to go up, don't be shy to place a bid because it will help you a lot if you have small capital.
Please don't recommend to invest into HYIPs. It's too big risk to lose money and at the end only HYIP owner have profit. From risky investments I think gambling is better (but only with small amounts of money). After you have some capital you can try trading, but before you have read about it, to understand, how to earn some money from trading,
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
June 05, 2016, 01:36:51 AM
If you don't have bitcoins yet, try to get free bitcoin at different faucets out there then put it on HYIPs and make them grow up to 150 - 200% and then put them in trading and have some patience in waiting for the price to go up, don't be shy to place a bid because it will help you a lot if you have small capital.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
May 27, 2016, 06:46:58 PM
Trading altcoins to bitcoin is good for unexperoenced users only with small amounts. Larger amounts = higher risk.
Before anyone starts to trade, I recommend to read a lot and do not suggest of speculators opinions. Often it is only pump & dump action.

Altcoins are hard to do even with expirence.  Pump/dump is hard to see before it happens and when it happens... you might be left with a coin that never will be what it was in past  Some good coins have peaked ... and likely are history.

Let's be honest small investments get you not very far.   So likely hood of people doing them are slim.  More go for bigger amounts I think a good example is ETH.... a lot are in deep believing it will be huge.  They could be genius... who knows till we see down line.  I personally feel better for storage of my digital currency in almost all BTC.  Slow and steady wins the race I think.

No one would say that ETH wil cross bitcoin in value, it may happen but it doesn't look like that at all.
Trading ETH with big amount is risky because its movement is too fast, it moves up in minutes and comes down in seconds.
So someone can really pick up a loss if they invest big and the coin never gets up in the order again.

And I don't mean go into BTC value range.  I just mean a gain on it's current price in percentages.  Say it goes up a few hundred percent, it's far less then BTC prices.... but those who held will look like genius investors.

So nothing near as big as it going to 400+.   Even much smaller increase could make these investors look smart.  I still mainly invest in BTC as I like the stability.

I'm recently collecting bitcoins and trading ETH with them, so whatever profit i may earn from ETH will turn into BTC and i will be holding them.
So basically i'm investing in ETH for growing my bitcoins for future, but not for having some ETH in coming time.

This profit making strategy has been used by most of the users who continuously do trading with bitcoin and altcoin. Right now trading with eth and investing in bitcoin is the best option to earn high as halving is near.

Yeah that is the right thing to do at a moment as everyone is hoping best from the halving so investing now is the right thing to earn higher profits at the time of halving.

At this moment making profit is really very easy. As said investing and buying bitcoin will get good profit when we get near the days of halving or when halving gets over.
yes looks easy, but it is not certain that we will see higher prices after halving. but before halving I believe the price could touch 500 and it is easy to make a profits.

$500 is very easy to achieve now, it will not take much time to reach there, if everything goes fine then we will see this price before the halving.
legendary
Activity: 1323
Merit: 1000
May 27, 2016, 09:58:08 AM
Here is nice list of freelance websites that pay in Bitcoin.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--985550

You can find simple tasks (such easy like typing captcha)  as well as a full time job.

Good luck Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 509
May 27, 2016, 06:29:00 AM
Trading altcoins to bitcoin is good for unexperoenced users only with small amounts. Larger amounts = higher risk.
Before anyone starts to trade, I recommend to read a lot and do not suggest of speculators opinions. Often it is only pump & dump action.

Altcoins are hard to do even with expirence.  Pump/dump is hard to see before it happens and when it happens... you might be left with a coin that never will be what it was in past  Some good coins have peaked ... and likely are history.

Let's be honest small investments get you not very far.   So likely hood of people doing them are slim.  More go for bigger amounts I think a good example is ETH.... a lot are in deep believing it will be huge.  They could be genius... who knows till we see down line.  I personally feel better for storage of my digital currency in almost all BTC.  Slow and steady wins the race I think.

No one would say that ETH wil cross bitcoin in value, it may happen but it doesn't look like that at all.
Trading ETH with big amount is risky because its movement is too fast, it moves up in minutes and comes down in seconds.
So someone can really pick up a loss if they invest big and the coin never gets up in the order again.

And I don't mean go into BTC value range.  I just mean a gain on it's current price in percentages.  Say it goes up a few hundred percent, it's far less then BTC prices.... but those who held will look like genius investors.

So nothing near as big as it going to 400+.   Even much smaller increase could make these investors look smart.  I still mainly invest in BTC as I like the stability.

I'm recently collecting bitcoins and trading ETH with them, so whatever profit i may earn from ETH will turn into BTC and i will be holding them.
So basically i'm investing in ETH for growing my bitcoins for future, but not for having some ETH in coming time.

This profit making strategy has been used by most of the users who continuously do trading with bitcoin and altcoin. Right now trading with eth and investing in bitcoin is the best option to earn high as halving is near.

Yeah that is the right thing to do at a moment as everyone is hoping best from the halving so investing now is the right thing to earn higher profits at the time of halving.

At this moment making profit is really very easy. As said investing and buying bitcoin will get good profit when we get near the days of halving or when halving gets over.
yes looks easy, but it is not certain that we will see higher prices after halving. but before halving I believe the price could touch 500 and it is easy to make a profits.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
May 27, 2016, 03:23:29 AM
What ways are there to earn Bitcoins that are not mining or buying them ?  Guess what I'm asking is are there jobs that pay in Bitcoin ?
Y'know earning the good old fashioned way, honorable, away from the games of speculation and all the sordidness that comes with that.
If people had ways to earn Bitcoin other than using a country's currency than maybe these so-called powers couldn't manipulate their laws to accuse bitcoiners of whatever they think up;  laundering, etc.

I think you can get a bitcoin from both, but I think mining especially with the hardware was too expensive. If you ask the site to your work and get paid bitcoin maybe you could try https://www.xbtfreelancer.com/ thank you
Personally, I have never had all that of a great experience with xbt. People sell themselves short to try making money that they are just interested in small money over actually getting what the job that they just did is actually worth, so you are constantly undercut and the people posting work only seem interested in the cheapest buck and do not care whatsoever about skilled workers giving honest estimates of the cost weighed over the amount of time needed to complete such a product. I laughed at a hit one time where someone was posting that were looking for a ghost-writer for 100+ page novel and someone said that they would do it for literally a buck, when publishers generally pay per word, granted its usually $.005-.01 a word.. Sometimes the price is higher. I am just saying that while xbt will work for some, its not really for everyone unfortunately..  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1456
May 27, 2016, 01:17:20 AM
*very long quote look above for full quote.

The thing I find against this is everyone knows around when having will be.  So really investors are investing now with that knowlege. It's not like having will happen and suprise those who hold BTC. 

So I don't know if we can count on a big increase on day of having or day's after.  I keep thinking it will be before having if we see it.  Right now we had a decent bump up were hitting 470 on coinbase.
Activity: 322
May 26, 2016, 11:04:56 PM
What ways are there to earn Bitcoins that are not mining or buying them ?  Guess what I'm asking is are there jobs that pay in Bitcoin ?
Y'know earning the good old fashioned way, honorable, away from the games of speculation and all the sordidness that comes with that.
If people had ways to earn Bitcoin other than using a country's currency than maybe these so-called powers couldn't manipulate their laws to accuse bitcoiners of whatever they think up;  laundering, etc.

I think you can get a bitcoin from both, but I think mining especially with the hardware was too expensive. If you ask the site to your work and get paid bitcoin maybe you could try https://www.xbtfreelancer.com/ thank you
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 23, 2016, 09:35:22 AM

legendary
April 22, 2016, 07:10:17 AM
can do faucets and do things like click ads for coins (but for very small amounts). you can also sell your signature space as advertising, like me.

Faucets is waste of time, you will surely waste your time and energy into it, if you have skills then you can offer services where you can earn good amount of bitcoin in short period.

faucet is only good for newbies. who don't know much about bitcoin. I started my journey from claiming faucets and today I can say I am earning good money. peoples who don't have other skills can claim faucet. if they know referral making strategy they can earn more by referring others.

Every one has tried faucets at initial stage and there is nothing wrong in it, but as time passes you need to develop your skills and try to find different ways to earn bitcoin.

I don't know what you mean: earning from faucets? Maybe earnings from advertisements on faucets are ok? Anyone try that? I mean open his own faucet?
Activity: 840
April 22, 2016, 04:46:36 AM
can do faucets and do things like click ads for coins (but for very small amounts). you can also sell your signature space as advertising, like me.

Faucets is waste of time, you will surely waste your time and energy into it, if you have skills then you can offer services where you can earn good amount of bitcoin in short period.

faucet is only good for newbies. who don't know much about bitcoin. I started my journey from claiming faucets and today I can say I am earning good money. peoples who don't have other skills can claim faucet. if they know referral making strategy they can earn more by referring others.

Every one has tried faucets at initial stage and there is nothing wrong in it, but as time passes you need to develop your skills and try to find different ways to earn bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
April 22, 2016, 12:14:22 AM

legendary
April 21, 2016, 05:04:43 PM

Fixed my quote.... someone decided to edit it and add to it.  Please mention if you mess with someones post.  Put a *Post has been edited* or something to show you changed wording.  .  was added multiple times and grammer changed.

But anway's......you can profit just by holding.  Look at those who bought at 400 which is not to long ago really, we are currently over 450..... so that is quite a gain compared to most investments out there.  So you can earn fiat value just by holding.
Activity: 952
April 21, 2016, 04:45:05 PM

legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1213
casinosblockchain.io
April 21, 2016, 10:16:15 AM

Activity: 672
April 21, 2016, 07:15:42 AM

legendary
April 20, 2016, 02:30:59 PM

Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
April 20, 2016, 02:00:40 PM

As suggested those won't have a stabilized as well a gradual increase. One needs to be in keen observation to experience the rise and do trading. Only then one can make good profit even with small capital.
legendary
April 20, 2016, 07:56:13 AM

Altcoins are hard to do even with expirence.  Pump/dump is hard to see before it happens and when it happens... you might be left with a coin that never will be what it was in past  Some good coins have peaked ... and likely are history.

Let's be honest small investments get you not very far.   So likely hood of people doing them are slim.  More go for bigger amounts I think a good example is ETH.... a lot are in deep believing it will be huge.  They could be genius... who knows till we see down line.  I personally feel better for storage of my digital currency in almost all BTC.  Slow and steady wins the race I think.

I think we all think the same. Movements of prices are very dangerous and a single person does not have a chance to predict the course. We can play on short with small amounts and be lucky to sell with profit - thats what "traders" here on bitcointalk are calling daytrading Wink . Large amounts for single person are too risky - such a different variety of gambling Wink
Activity: 672
April 20, 2016, 07:07:35 AM

Pages:
Jump to: