Pages:
Author

Topic: *EarthCoin* EAC/BTC GOOGLE DOC Exchange *EarthCoin* - page 11. (Read 51198 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
WTB EAC

PM me with reasonable offers. As in lower than 0.165 btc for 100k EAC since that's the average buying price for EAC on the spread sheet. We can negotiate as average changes.

I am willing to buy up to 200k EAC.

Can use escrow if necessary.
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
WTS 6500 EAC > 0.03 BTC
Activity: 154
Guys a word of warning the user LALA is a scammer.

I was caught out last night buying earth coin. I was trading my litecoin for it...

My fault, I was stupid.... Should have been more careful!
Activity: 308
Its a fake account:

Osirus ‏@Jhk823 5h
@EarthCoin This account is a fake he is scamming

Andres Ojeda ‏@FIAT_Poop_Shoot 2h
@EarthCoin Scam, don't send!

Hold onto your earth coin.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
Willing to escrow for a 1% fee. Don't get scammed people!
Activity: 229
The coin doesnt worth anything. The devs have premined 270m only to dump it via twitter for 100 satoshis. There are dumping millions since yesterday. And you guys want to sell it here at outrageous prices. lol

scamcoin is scamcoin

Are you drunk or just really stupid ? Learn to use the blockchain explorer and you can see there were no earthcoins moved.
Activity: 140
The coin doesnt worth anything. The devs have premined 270m only to dump it via twitter for 100 satoshis. There are dumping millions since yesterday. And you guys want to sell it here at outrageous prices. lol

scamcoin is scamcoin

looks like a fake account taking btc's

scamcoin is scamcoin

I read on the EarthCoin thread that that twitter is not official and they were scamming people.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10

scamcoin is scamcoin
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
WTS 200k EAC for 1 BTC.
Will do in amounts as small as 50k EAC.
You send first or we use escrow. PM me.

Still for sale
Activity: 198
18,000 For Sale. PM me with offer
Activity: 6
100k EAC for sale. PM with reasonable offer.
Activity: 136
20k EAC to sell .18

must send first or escrow
Note to all people trading. Do not send first, use an escrow and check the profile of the person you are trading with.

Happy trading  Smiley
Activity: 406
Quick bump. 72k for 0.3BTC or best offer. Really cheap price right there. Looking to sell ASAP!

PM me for offers.

You send first.

Trade in increments.
Activity: 17
WTB 100k EAC for 0.18 BTC. Please PM me.
Activity: 364
Merit: 264
Selling 20K EAC for 0.1 BTC (a pretty standard price). Send BTC to my address in sig and PM the transaction.

Only planning on selling 20K, and not more right now.

As one of the creators of the Earthcoin block explorer, I assume I have the rep.

Transaction closed, thanks devil505.
I have 53K EAC, looking for a buyer.

PM me with a decent price.
Activity: 280
Most buys over the internet are "impulse buys" same thing we witnessed when this coin launched(the impulse to mine it)....the initial perception was very well received and i think there are a lot of traders on the exchanges who don't really have an idea yet what earthcoin is....but if they are struck with a similar feeling  as miners were when the coin launches on exchanges i think we are going to see something impressive to say the least.
Pages:
Jump to: