Pages:
Author

Topic: *EarthCoin* EAC/BTC GOOGLE DOC Exchange *EarthCoin* - page 12. (Read 51198 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
All things considered, I think about 0.000004 BTC per is pretty generous starting point. 0.000007 BTC would be more appropriate. That equates to 4 BTC or 7 BTC per 1 million EAC.

I am counting in the mining difficulty, publicity that may gain further traction, future upload to the exchanges, comparison to Lite and Bitcoin prices, total coin supply, time it will take to reach at least half the coin limit, etc.

You're counting all that but apparently not the competition from the other 100+ alt coins already on exchanges

That as well - I used 'public demand'  or 'publicity' very loosely. Also, that can go both ways.

so it is really just down to what you "feel", then.

That does drive the market quite a bit yes Smiley
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
600K EAC for BTC - PM Offer
Activity: 1218
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
25,000 eac for .09 BTC  quick sale.

Offer good for 2 hours. PM ME
Activity: 406
Selling 70K for 0.3BTC. I'll also give a 2K bonus if everything goes well, which gives 72k.

I trade in increments. You send 0.0429BTC, I send 10K. We loop until completion. At the end, I'll send 12k. Sounds fair?

PM me.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
All things considered, I think about 0.000004 BTC per is pretty generous starting point. 0.000007 BTC would be more appropriate. That equates to 4 BTC or 7 BTC per 1 million EAC.

I am counting in the mining difficulty, publicity that may gain further traction, future upload to the exchanges, comparison to Lite and Bitcoin prices, total coin supply, time it will take to reach at least half the coin limit, etc.

You're counting all that but apparently not the competition from the other 100+ alt coins already on exchanges

That as well - I used 'public demand'  or 'publicity' very loosely. Also, that can go both ways.

so it is really just down to what you "feel", then.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I have 5k eac for .025 btc Pm me
Activity: 577
Miners say that selling for less than 0.000008 is losing money for them in comparisson of mining LTC. This is one point. The other is if this coin will make it to somewhere. If it goes to Cryptsy price should be 0.000008 AT LEAST

prices are getting silly now - it's a nice client, high difficulty, etc, etc. But people are acting as though the coin has made it.

Fair enough it looks as though it could be a nice addition, but paying 250 bucks for the amount given in giveaways is a bit wrong.

Perspective needed I think.

0.09 is not 250 bucks

did I say it was? Check some of the other asks.
prices are getting silly now - it's a nice client, high difficulty, etc, etc. But people are acting as though the coin has made it.

Fair enough it looks as though it could be a nice addition, but paying 250 bucks for the amount given in giveaways is a bit wrong.

Agreed. half that amount should be within a reasonable limit.

Which is the price I am selling, incidentally Smiley

0.09 is not 250 bucks

Activity: 23
WTS 20000 EAC for 0,09BTC

To members with activity 40+:
I will send 10 000 first, than you send bitcoins and than I will send the rest of EAC.

Selling 53k EAC for 0.45 BTC, price VERY negotiable. PM me.
Activity: 44
WTS 200k EAC for 1 BTC.
Will do in amounts as small as 50k EAC.
You send first or we use escrow. PM me.
Activity: 546
hm
I'll buy 10k EAC per 1 EUR via PayPal.
PM / skype me

Some offers here are really funny. The price is something like 0.05btc for 10 000 EAC, what is like 25€, but good. Try your luck.
PM / skype me

lol
Activity: 12
PM / skype me
Pages:
Jump to: