Pages:
Author

Topic: eB2X - Revolution in Digital Payment Industry - page 2. (Read 15297 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Combination between 2 biggest cryptocurrency, Ether and BTC would make this coin super better of course. No doubt we will see this token going high in upcoming months time
Activity: 333
Merit: 11
Good day. Already quite a long time has passed from the creation of your project. What news? Are you going to the stock exchange? What is the approximate cost of the token? What problems did you face? How do you explain your so long inaction and the lack of news? Administration of the project! Please answer these questions! It seems that the project is on the verge of extinction. Good luck with your business!
Activity: 79
our token distribution on transparent and can be verified by anybody with access to Ethereum block explorer. And Its zero fee.
copper member
Activity: 252
I really am now so curious on how a great project like this will turn out a few months or years from now, I see the idea of ​​the project as strong,  I am definitely prepared to back this project and offer any support that I’m able to.They have done no work and expect us to donate. I enjoy donating to campaigns that really are going somewhere. So this a Great idea and good thinking from the developer and team.

Activity: 163
Merit: 10
is this project still ongoings or already scam now?
Activity: 134
Any Update about this token? When Eb2x will be listed on coinmarketcap?
Activity: 25
Merit: 1
Beware it might be a scam.
I don't think so. I have been following this project for a long time now. The team are good, and they have future and nice plans. It is not like all these today etherdelta projects and tomorrow no more.
It is a project to invest on when it finally get listed on exchange, it will put more smile on your face.
Thanks 
Activity: 294
Hi!
Just received 400 eb2x on the ETh.
Any news about the project?
Activity: 826
Merit: 107
Rento || Global Sharing App
eB2X? wow thats cool hope will be success and up to the moon
Activity: 39
do you know on which exchange and on which date eb2x will be valid?
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
Bitcoin and Ethereum fusion is a interesting development in the cryptocurrency world. I am sure this project would draw investors attention.
Activity: 126
This interesting project with the trust team and good idea. I love your project, good luck success and joined airdrop!
Activity: 3
Beware it might be a scam.
Activity: 1
awesome!
Activity: 5
great project and nice concept, I'm looking forward for your project further dev!
Activity: 113
Good project good team pleasure to join with awesome team
Activity: 12
paзpaбoтчики cyпep,жeлaю yдaчи и вceгo xopoшeгo! Smiley
Activity: 210
the idea of ​​the project presented here is amazing .. really detailed and easy to understand
Activity: 17
The concept is really great,I support this project because I believe in this project.... best of luck
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Nice and very promising project, I'm just prepare my self to buy some of eB2X
Pages:
Jump to: