Pages:
Author

Topic: eB2X - Revolution in Digital Payment Industry - page 4. (Read 15297 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 19
I hope your project will be successful, I will follow the news)
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
A strong team is working hard to succeed. I joined you. Good luck
Activity: 349
Merit: 12
The project promisise a lot , Good luck.
The advantage of instant payment settlement and transaction at no fees are all the People want.
Activity: 126
Airdrop and Bounty Hunter
Hope being great token someday good job for the future hodl
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Seems like the best project to date, Bitcoin buyers are now millionaires maybe time to jump in before getting left behind.
 I would like more details about it as I'm reading the whitepaperand got me a few questions.
The fact you claim there will be some Bounty's  in the links provided I can't find information about them in bitcointalk if you mind giving out all the links to check them out I appreciated!

I hope the project will have a great future!
Activity: 457
quarkchain.io
How is revolution going?
Activity: 2
AirDrop
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
I like this project, I'm going to stay here to see how it develops and give my support to the community.
Activity: 1
I like new idea of your project. We need fast transactions.  I wish to be the ones who will make a plan!
Activity: 7
Great job, I hope to receive some tokens!
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
Joined to sale, looks very promising.
Activity: 181
How many can one stake within the lowest block time?
Activity: 17
a new airdrop. I applied immediately. I am very lucky......
 always look for good  project, whitepaper, new and innovative technologies on crypto and I hope, ,if this project will be surrounded of all followers and supporters,

Each side will  achive huge sucess
Activity: 2
Awesome project but why is the 0.007eth mandatory? Thought its an airdrop
Airdrop was limited to first 5000 registrations only.
Activity: 37
Awesome project but why is the 0.007eth mandatory? Thought its an airdrop
Activity: 56
a new airdrop. I applied immediately. I am very lucky. Thank you. Joined airdrop thanks Dev!
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Very interesting project.
Activity: 67
https://www.facebook.com/shamim.ansari.7334
Love the project direction only have to wait for the devs directions:
The idea of the project seems interesting
Definitely like your roadmap
Wait to see whitepaper and future development!
_A new and very good project, I join! Developers of success and good luck to you!
_eB2X is the fusion of Bitcoin 2X and Ethereum. Trust of Bitcoin and agility of Ethereum makes eB2X a True Next Generation Crypto Currency. With the power of smart contract, all the transactions happen in a 100% trust-less mechanism.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Transactions in eB2X happen much faster and much cheaper than bitcoin. It’s not just a token, it’s a platform. eB2X token is a necessary element — a fuel — for operating the eB2X platform. The eB2X token can also be used outside the eB2X platform for transactions with lighting speed and lowest fees.
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
There is a certainty that this project will shock the crypto industry and the very foundation. I think that the participants and investors are waiting for a fundamental growth.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
we look forward for more developments on this project, supporting social media community promotions
Pages:
Jump to: