Pages:
Author

Topic: eB2X - Revolution in Digital Payment Industry - page 5. (Read 15297 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 10
I like this project, I'm going to stay here to see how it develops and give my support to the community.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
This is lovely, the idea is great.
Activity: 13
That eB2X plans to run a charge-free market place for online buying and selling seems to me compelling. With more robust effort from the team and a solid support from the community, I see the project scaling all expectations. Great job guys.
Activity: 271
Merit: 11
Wow Great Project, Lets See The future off project.. Good luck team eb2x  Grin Cheesy
Activity: 48
Another project with good team and nice concept.
Very nice project ! Hopefully !  Smiley
Activity: 67
Merit: 11
eB2X is the fusion of Bitcoin 2X and Ethereum. Trust of Bitcoin and agility of Ethereum makes eB2X a True Next Generation Crypto Currency. With the power of smart contract, all the transactions happen in a 100% trust-less mechanism. Transactions in eB2X happen much faster and much cheaper than bitcoin. It’s not just a token, it’s a platform. eB2X token is a necessary element — a fuel — for operating the eB2X platform. The eB2X token can also be used outside the eB2X platform for transactions with lighting speed and lowest fees.

Why eB2x -

LOWEST BLOCK TIME : 12 Seconds
MINIMUM CONFIRMATIONS : 3 Confirmations Only
LOWEST TRANSACTION ITME : 1 Minute
HIGH COMPATIBILITY : 100% compatible with well known Ethereum Wallets like MyEtherWallet, Mist, Parity, IMToken & More

Token Distribution

The eB2X platform prides itself on really caring about our community & Ethereum community. Our token distribution is transparent and can be verified by anybody with access to Ethereum Block Explorer. Below is the brief snapshot of proposed token distribution –

Features

Integrated Business Solution

eB2X intend to be the (Simpana) single window solution for all your business needs. Our portal will feature an integrated online & in-store billing portal, e-mail based payment requests, instant settlement and all this from a simple browser or any smartphone.  Selling for eB2X tokens comes with the advantage of faster transaction at zero fee. YES, you heard us right. Its zero fee

Global Business Directory

Portal will host an exclusive business directory featuring all businesses accepting eB2X as payment method. Allowing potential clients to search for compliant businesses in any country, province, city or even a block.  Tagged on Google Maps, Clients will be easily able to navigate to all listed stores.

Glocal Market Place

Your own eBay like Glocal Marketplace which allows anybody even individuals to sell and get paid online immediately.  Unlike eBay & Amazon, eB2X marketplace will operate at 0% fees.

WINNING ECOSYSTEM

eB2X would be the ecosystem you need to run your business with cryptos as payment mechanism. Right from selling portal to invoicing, payment requests to instant settlement and zero chargebacks. We have you covered from every aspect. Get Geared to roll out your business with us.

More Info

All important links related to project are mentioned below -

Project Website - http://eb2x.io/
Token Distribution - http://eb2x.io/token-distribution/
Product Features - http://eb2x.io/roadmap/

if I look at this is a new evolution of crypto currency is well developed and well designed, it aims to manage larger transaction volumes where other current crypto current issues, taking btc and eth will make this project will make this crypto famous and easy to find. The strategy is doing very well, and hopefully will grow fast and strong.
Activity: 168
We always look for good  project, whitepaper, new and innovative technologies on crypto and I hope, ,if this project will be surrounded of all followers and supporters,

Each side will  achive huge sucess and more reputation.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
So when is the distribution of the airdrop, its been long i registered but not received till now..
Activity: 1274
Merit: 100
eB2X is looking great entry in crypto world as its transaction is fast and more secure. love it and i have joined the airdrop and wishing to participate in crowd sale too for buying some extra eB2X tokens. best wishes for eB2x project.
Activity: 93
Nice project.
Activity: 41
Good characteristics at the project; speed, security with fast transactions at the lowest price, eB2X compatibility with all Crypto Card suppliers. Success to developers with the project.
Activity: 462
Merit: 113
Need me? PM me!
I like the proposals — inclined in business as a solution. This is indeed a goo project.
Activity: 17
interesting project, i'm glad to participate in the airdrop and join your community. thank you for the announcement.....I support your project, i hope will be great in the next
Activity: 117
nice project goodluck. :D3
Activity: 103
interesting project, i'm glad to participate in the airdrop and join your community. thank you for the announcement dev and good luck
Activity: 84
Im support your project, i hope will be great in the next
good coin
Activity: 113

Thanks a lot guys ive seen this post on tweeter . You have made a great job. I'm waiting for good news.
eB2x it's a very iteresting project, i am in!!!
Pages:
Jump to: