Pages:
Author

Topic: eB2X - Revolution in Digital Payment Industry - page 3. (Read 15297 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Very well done! Keep up the good work! I'm looking forward to your project's further development.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
nice project... im in PHIL, anyone can advice me, how can i buy to this token, btw im newbie.
Hello ! You can buy https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe6cbs1FjdGssXIr0FA5yakME76WE_lRb2Btu9R-zCcB00dpg/viewform and also take part in airdrop.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
nice project... im in PHIL, anyone can advice me, how can i buy to this token, btw im newbie.
Activity: 2
this is great, im thinking to buy
Activity: 7
nice project and hope it will be running well.
Activity: 101
This project is very promising and i will like to be part of the investor. please let me know i can contribute to the success of this project
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
The project is great. It will help B2X more for people to trust. May you always keep these good things.
Merry Christmas!!!
Activity: 106
The concept is really great,I support this project because I believe in the capability of the team who created this that they will succeed
Activity: 242
Merit: 13
I think this project is very promising. I am looking forward to the future of this project. The proposal is ok, as long as all has been put in place as stated.
Activity: 98
Project well planned and low transaction fee is great.
Activity: 336
Hello dev it's very interesting project and I'll keep looking for more information and updates about the project and I hope it will get listed as soon as possible to any big exchanges sites also.
Activity: 266
I really think this is a well planned project because it consist with everything that need. I have decided to invest on this.
Activity: 616
Merit: 107
Hello Dev and the community) Good project! I will follow the news) Wink Smiley
Activity: 154
Very nice project with great potential to succeed! i believe this project will make waves in the Cryptocurrency world. Glad to be part of this project. Good luck and prosperity.
Activity: 82
Fusion of Bitcoin 2X and Ethereum is very interesting idea! I want to try high-speed transactions!
Good luck with your project!
Activity: 11
Can someone please clarify who the team is? lots of posts about great dev team but I don't see them anywhere??
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I am a bit confuse, how dev can make eB2X work with 0% fees.
As its run on ethereum smart contact, user have to spent some ether gas and transaction fees and B2X is based on smart contract so how it is possible ?
Activity: 512
Merit: 11
airdrop already happened? because I didn't get anything to my wallet.
That's why I have said more than once that you had less to trust and hope for payment. how many times I've come across all sorts of dubious projects and still can not stop.
Activity: 707
Merit: 501
airdrop already happened? because I didn't get anything to my wallet.
Activity: 11
Can some users with higher post count weigh in on this alt? Seeing alot of generic replies from sub 100 post users worries me.
Pages:
Jump to: