Pages:
Author

Topic: eB2X - Revolution in Digital Payment Industry - page 21. (Read 15297 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Great concept, fast lightning speed...  success to team.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Good project with interesting concept. I thing it should be extremely popular and successful.
Activity: 22
A project which seems really promising ! I look forward to seeing your development in the next weeks, hoping you the same successful stories like the Bitcoin and Ethereum ones Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 263
I learned about the project on advertising! He really liked! Judging by the number of messages in the branch, it is very popular!
Activity: 10
Great job keep it going
Activity: 8
Great to see a coin with a fantastic BLOCK TIME, TRANSACTION TIME and MINIMUM CONFIRMATIOMS with HIGH COMPATIBILITY!!!
Multiple wallets support the coin and FIAT READY! Great job everyone!
Activity: 7
LOWEST BLOCK TIME : 12 Seconds
MINIMUM CONFIRMATIONS : 3 Confirmations Only
LOWEST TRANSACTION ITME : 1 Minute
HIGH COMPATIBILITY : 100% compatible with well known Ethereum Wallets like MyEtherWallet, Mist, Parity, IMToken & More

This is really impressive! I wish success to the project!
Activity: 180
eB2X is the fusion of Bitcoin 2X and Ethereum.a True Next Generation Crypto Currency that much faster and much cheaper than bitcoin. Very nice idea.Looking forward to it.Kuddos to your team
Activity: 257
I so much love the roadmap. Definitely will invest in the project.
Activity: 20
Great project with awesome site, hope to see more progress and development, for this more investors will come and more communities will join and be a large community.
Activity: 35
A new project... All the best..
Activity: 266
A very good idea of the project is distinguished by its novelty and its brightness. I'm following this project.
Activity: 58
As technology, and reassurance in crypto progresses, projects like this will be mainstream. Looking forward to the progress.
Activity: 191
Merit: 100
Very important project! If, within the framework of the project, the developers really manage to solve the problems identified by them (speed & etc...) - this will be a next very important step forward!
Wish success!
Activity: 406
Merit: 5
I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising
This is a fantastic project.. The community keeps growing fast.. I pray the developers stick to their words and true intentions
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
This is a wonderful project. Also I think that this wonderful thread (of this wonderful project) would be moved to the beautiful "Token" or "Announcement"chapter of our most wonderful forum. With magnificent regards!

Ohh! And the delightful Me just drew my sweet attention to the quirky battle drones on your amazing site, in the sky over beautiful America. I hope you do not plan an invasion! America is a complicated country, but we need it after all. Mickey Mouse and Ozzy Osbourne live there.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124
Invest in your knowledge
This thread is probably going to get locked, should of posted this in the token section mate. Regardless, we'll see how you deliver (being a new account and all). I would be cautious about investing into this.
Activity: 518
Wow! U have avery good platform, devs. I'm sure the community would love it. Traffic has always been a huge problem in the crypto world, so it's great to hear such token with fast transaction. This will surely be a success. More power! Thanks.
Activity: 95
I'm happy to participate in it, I recommend that you join.
Activity: 10
eB2X is the best, because the eB2X token can also be used outside the eB2X platform for transactions with lighting speed and lowest fees.
Pages:
Jump to: