Pages:
Author

Topic: eB2X - Revolution in Digital Payment Industry - page 25. (Read 15297 times)

Activity: 451
Merit: 250
Support this project Idea & implementation,good luck~dev
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
I think this project will success in the online payment. Looking for best news
Activity: 8
eB2X is the fusion of Bitcoin 2X and Ethereum. Trust of Bitcoin and agility of Ethereum makes eB2X a True Next Generation Crypto Currency. With the power of smart contract, all the transactions happen in a 100% trust-less mechanism. Transactions in eB2X happen much faster and much cheaper than bitcoin. It’s not just a token, it’s a platform. eB2X token is a necessary element — a fuel — for operating the eB2X platform. The eB2X token can also be used outside the eB2X platform for transactions with lighting speed and lowest fees.

Amazing !
If really no need gas to do so ??
ETH network now very poor right now .!
Activity: 32
This had some of the best plans I've seen since I got myself involved in tokens.
I like the quick confirmation time intended for it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
It's a very interesting project, I hope things go well for this Christmas
Activity: 42
Waiting for the whitepaper, but the project seems to be very professionnal, and have a lot of potential ! Hope the best
Activity: 3
WINNING ECOSYSTEM

eB2X would be the ecosystem you need to run your business with cryptos as payment mechanism. Right from selling portal to invoicing, payment requests to instant settlement and zero chargebacks. We have you covered from every aspect. Get Geared to roll out your business with us.

Not only this advantage point..Good planning on this project !
Star of Week Project .! Go to moon soon !
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
The amazing project of the goal is to allow everyone to earn more.  Thank you dev.  Good luck.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
great start,I like your roadmap
Activity: 97
i liked the idea of this project. How you plane to bring good features of B2X and ETH to your currency. I am curious about that. I am waiting for the white paper
Good luck in your project
Activity: 7
Hey i like this idea im sure im in this
we wait big successful soon Bye
Glocal Market Place

Your own eBay like Glocal Marketplace which allows anybody even individuals to sell and get paid online immediately.  Unlike eBay & Amazon, eB2X marketplace will operate at 0% fees.

Really nice on concept...but 0%fee .. Can it true ??
Activity: 152
it has become the need of hour , a fast currency which can be transferred in seconds .. but do you think it can solve issues like ethereum network chain having from 4 days .!!
YES THIS PROJECT IS ONE OF THE BEST AIRDROP, THEY ARE A GOOD OBJECTIVE AND THE PROGRAM AND SUPER, I LIKE WELL, GOOD LUCK.
Activity: 1
oh top
Activity: 31
Good project
Why eB2x -

LOWEST BLOCK TIME : 12 Seconds
MINIMUM CONFIRMATIONS : 3 Confirmations Only
LOWEST TRANSACTION ITME : 1 Minute
HIGH COMPATIBILITY : 100% compatible with well known Ethereum Wallets like MyEtherWallet, Mist, Parity, IMToken & More

All transaction time  ...form now it can't use for this moment !
Activity: 60
I like your roadmap with marketplace and ecosystem. More information would be useful. Waiting on whitepaper and other updates.
Activity: 23
This project contribute greatly on the comunity. Good luck!
Activity: 10
I love this project.
Fast and secure transaction is the way.

Good luck dev.
I love the website.. Trust of Bitcoin and agility of Ethereum makes eB2Xa true gem.. I will hold on to this for a very long time. good job

Same thinking .. Hope this coin can help us move forward to new network speed !
Pages:
Jump to: