Pages:
Author

Topic: eB2X - Revolution in Digital Payment Industry - page 18. (Read 15297 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 10
THIS: "eB2X is the fusion of Bitcoin 2X and Ethereum. Trust of Bitcoin and agility of Ethereum makes eB2X a True Next Generation Crypto Currency. With the power of smart contract, all the transactions happen in a 100% trust-less mechanism"

Wow Amazing!!

Good Luck DEV
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
I would like to take part of the airdrop, i wish you the best !
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
Very nice website for a good project Wink
Activity: 10
The website is great and very well designed.
It would be better with a roadmap
Activity: 406
The new King arrived in the crypto currency.
Good project. Look forward to the whitepaper appearance.
Activity: 6
I won't sell this one, very good roadmap.
Activity: 1
A fusion between Bitcoin and Ethereum, that's a gread idea. I have just joined the Airdrop. I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavours !
Activity: 224
Merit: 106
This is an ineresting project. The concepts are well defined and oragnized. I want to see how this project turns out in the future. Good luck!
Activity: 1022
Merit: 340
I like it here the word revolution, is something more than an idea. I will watch, see.
Activity: 33
I like the fact that the eB2X token can be used outside of the eB2X platform and that it is cheaper and faster.  Two very good things to have in your toolbox.
Activity: 20

Now I've read about this novelty.
I came in to be able to use it first.
I'm now studying the roadmap.
Activity: 83
very good project, hope I hope this project run smoothly and success.
Activity: 307
Looking at the branch of the forum, you can see that the project is very popular, hence the ideas embedded in eB2X impressed many. With such support, the project will necessarily be successful.
Activity: 9
This is an amazing project and a coin I expect to moon within 6 months of release.  Go for the moon.  Great work devs.
Activity: 20
how many poeple can join the airdrop ?
Activity: 210
eB2X intend to be the (Simpana) single window solution for all your business needs. Our portal will feature an integrated online & in-store billing portal, e-mail based payment requests, instant settlement and all this from a simple browser or any smartphone.  Selling for eB2X tokens comes with the advantage of faster transaction at zero fee. YES, you heard us right. Its zero fee.

Well said. Good luck to the Dev!
Activity: 52
All a pleasant time ,the project is certainly very interesting,and causes a storm of interest in him ,good luck to you guys ,and hope your generosity ,I participate
Activity: 485
Merit: 12
$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/
EB2X revolutionizes payment on the crypto market.
I'm looking forward to the new currency.
 Q: When did you wager your mobile wallet?
Activity: 294
Merit: 104
The project seems to be interesting and  I am seduced by the idea of a marketplace with all the stores that accept the token as a payment method.
Why had you choosen eth platform to implement the token ?
Thanks and good luck with the project.
Activity: 392
Let's look at the end product of the eB2X team, which will allow you to conduct transactions faster than with bitcoin, and the minimum commission will contribute to the success.
Pages:
Jump to: