Pages:
Author

Topic: eB2X - Revolution in Digital Payment Industry - page 16. (Read 15297 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Excellent submission of the project. We wait for high-quality realization. We trust in the high level of team and its success. The rest everything will show time
Activity: 140
A web based billing portal, an email based payment system, instant settlements and a decentralized marketplace with 0% fees. Many good features that will make this token a success.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Leveraging of both tech's to offer the best qualities of either - Super impressive, exciting times ahead!
Activity: 434
like your roadmap with marketplace and ecosystem.
Wait token and future development!
Activity: 203
Global Business Directory?
I hope you acomplish the task, really difficult. Nobody at the moment seems to be implementing in a killer successful way.
Activity: 4
Hi, another token which promise the next big thing in the payement industry. However, I really feel this one could be different. The team and project look solid. Good work guys
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Seems another "Bitcoin on Ethereum" token.  What makes this different from similar tokens? Are you going to build up some services around this, and offer some kind of long term support? Otherwise I think this will eventually become irrelevant in the mid term.
Activity: 112
Nice project.
It has perspectives.
Good luck
Activity: 658
Just looking at your website, this design is acceptable, and the concept is very motivating for participants. I hope you have a strong and careful team to push it forward.
Activity: 29
Definitely something great with this project!
Activity: 1
Hi guys,

Good project. Hoping for more news.

Good luck
Activity: 350
I'm glad I have the opportunity to participate in this project, I'm sure it will bring many opportunities , thank you to the developers , they did a good job, I advise everyone to learn more about this project , I'm sure you will stay happy
Activity: 37
It is a good project in the future of payments and transactions, I wish the best to this team and continue working on this good project. we will help it to work well.
Activity: 23
Good!!!! Very GOOD!!!
Activity: 443
projects that seem to be very strong guarantees to get a sizable profit, and it's not easy for a project to get such a rating.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
CAT.EX Exchange
This one will surely go to the moon, all devs are very brilliant, nice platform team
Activity: 490
Merit: 119
The Exchange for EOS Community
hey guys. i just joined to your airdrop. good luck Wink
Activity: 70
Good Project!! Wish you the best.
Thx for the airdrop
Activity: 487
very well
join airdrop hold go moon
Activity: 98
Very well done! Keep up the good work! I'm looking forward to your project's further development. Good luck!
Pages:
Jump to: