Pages:
Author

Topic: eB2X - Revolution in Digital Payment Industry - page 36. (Read 15297 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 10
nice project if it works well Wink
Particulary interested in your roadmap, give me more informations about Q1 2018!

Great Idea and features. Success
Activity: 316
This project is great, looking forward how this project goes.
Activity: 51
This is a good project, I like it, good luck to the developers
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Nice project, worth to invest..
Activity: 137
eB2X

LOWEST BLOCK TIME : 12 Seconds
MINIMUM CONFIRMATIONS : 3 Confirmations Only
LOWEST TRANSACTION ITME : 1 Minute
HIGH COMPATIBILITY : 100% compatible with well known Ethereum Wallets like MyEtherWallet, Mist, Parity, IMToken & More

this is great. see you on top dev.
Activity: 1
Great project. I'll support Smiley
Activity: 220
Wow, a good project of ordinary ERC20 token with nice concept and may be wonderful teams, interesting moment that the token will be used for secured online payment.
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
0xA41b174533632C507eF76503c764d3bf45cCf07b
Nice project. this will revolutionize the block chain industry.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
eB2X can succeed as platform for transactions with lighting speed and lowest fees.
Activity: 3
worth to invest... thanks
Activity: 82
I didn't expect this coin really is impressive ..Your Community really is a fast growing and Your plans are amizingly Promising..Hope you'll do well even in the early future and Get succeed to all your goals
Activity: 51
Like the fusion since i'm reading dragon ball Z, nice project if it works well Wink
Particulary interested in your roadmap, give me more informations about Q1 2018!
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
This coin will be supper fast. Wow, looking to see in in the market.
Activity: 56
Wonderful crypto project! very nice concept and the website information are very interesting, I would like to participate and support this platform because it looks very promising and has a huge potential to succeed in the future, I'm really glad to be part of it. I'll recommend please add roadmap and whitepaper for more information and to attract more crypto traders. Good luck Dev, hope your projects running well and succeed, more project updates to come.
Activity: 26
Waou it so cool eB2X for 20% bonus!
Activity: 6
eB2X is an hybrid of ethereum and Bitcoin 2X which makes it a true generation cryptocurrency. eB2X is sure going to an Interesting project with a strong and formidable team! I am glad indeed to participate in this Airdrop! Good luck to the team.
Activity: 42
this is really great! awesome project out there, not some sh*tcoin that will come and go sooner or later! this kind of project is the ones that needed a support from the community, because I know to myself that it will bloom in the near future! I will be the holder of this token as long as we landed on moon Smiley
Activity: 21
Woooouuuu, the mix just seems to be THE best move to do to scale and develop the crypto sphere.
Really good idea Wink
Activity: 238
I hope this will be a very high-quality project, good luck
Activity: 203
Interesting concept mixing the features of known coins, joining the extra-airdrop.  Let's hope this is succesfull in the future.  Good luck Devs!
Pages:
Jump to: