Pages:
Author

Topic: eB2X - Revolution in Digital Payment Industry - page 58. (Read 15297 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Great project!
I hope to be the lucky one of this project.
I'll hold eB2X for its perfect future! Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 12
Nice airdrop! Good luck Dev!  Wink
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Seems like it’s gonna be very promising and interesting project. If I succeed in getting airdrop, I promise to hodl as long as it takes to support the project and the coin value. Wishing you (us) all the best
Activity: 347
The ideas and goal of this project make me amaze.. Good luck to developers
Activity: 266
Because this is a fusion of bith bitcoin and etherieum, this is going to be a more powerful coin.
Activity: 6
Your project looks good, faster in digital payments truly a great concept. Wish u great success!
Activity: 62
This is the first time I've heard about this platform ever. Nice and amazing and hopefully it will be in the market as soon as possible!
Activity: 41
already follow and retweet twitter and join telegram..i participate this great project and hope will success.thank you
Activity: 111
this project sounds great, hope we can have big success
Activity: 56
Please add an image or picture to your thread, to make this thread more interesting. I think your thread need them, dev.
Good luck for your project and we'll behind you back. More community Power!!
Activity: 266
I really like the Idea. I am certain this is going to be a success one  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 96
Trust of Bitcoin and agility of Ethereum means so much to me. Joined in.
Activity: 25
Good project with good team and nice concept,  good luck dev.
Im sure this project will atract great demand for investor.
Activity: 63
I have don't have the whole Idea about this token but anyway hopefully this will not be a scam!
Activity: 71
Great project. Do not hesitate, I think this is a very promising and beneficial project for the participants.
Activity: 42
Wonderful
eB2X seems to be great project
I like project that involves in Payment industry
Great future
With all my best wishes
Regards
Activity: 106
wow nice project .. i like this project and i want to support this site just develop this bitter fore the good opportunity
thank you i hope this project have a good offer and have a many investor ..God bless this project  
Activity: 279
Merit: 100
Bitcoyin.com For Sale
Great idea and integrated solution for business, payment, marketplace. Best wishes for success.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
Will wait the airdrop.is a great project,always look forward in this project,and ill will always support in this good project.stay stronger Smiley Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
Hi dev, could you kindly provide the road map. I Like the project and I am glad to participate in it. Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: