Pages:
Author

Topic: ECASH - page 8. (Read 80406 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 10
October 22, 2017, 05:14:56 AM
this coin failing like crazy... scam coin again???
Activity: 123
Merit: 11
i love coins
October 22, 2017, 04:03:29 AM
I have strong believe in this coin..Am gonna support the community.. Am gonna buy some more ECASH..

congratulations, dump your money!
Activity: 121
October 22, 2017, 03:45:31 AM
Lol, and this coin should have hit $1 easily....So bad...
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
October 22, 2017, 02:43:47 AM
well they robbed us! road map on their website, no longer !!! https://www.ethereumcash.technology/

either they, or as they say "the new owner of the project" if this is true, rework the road map !!! Huh?
Activity: 416
Merit: 103
October 22, 2017, 12:49:43 AM
I heard on telegram that the new 'dev' that took over this 'project' is called Toby.  Grin

This is beyond a joke!

I Will copy a reply I gave to a pathetic clown 7 days ago.

Notice the bolded part.

It's quite apparent why a lot of projects decide to go for a moderated thread when you see some of the lowlife FUDDERS come out of their woodwork, they will do and say ANYTHING for profit with their lies and manipulation of the truth. Amazing  Wink
My impression is that it is just maybe 2 or 3 guys working hard to FUD with multiple accounts. They seem to be somewhat experienced in their FUDDING ways, but use newb accounts in case their accounts get banned by bitcointalk, they can just make another and carry on.

My bet is that they support that worthless and proven scam eBTC and don't like the competition from a true project like ECASH. Talk about irony when those scammers come here and FUD when they themselves are the true scammers. LOL  Grin Grin

To everybody else; you may use Telegram for unbiased news and updates, the devteam is very active there and it is more or less FUD free  Smiley

Whitepaper coming soon...

More exchanges coming soon...

Team of 3 people working on the debit card.

A 4'th (small) airdrop will be ann. later.

A bounties campaign will be ann. later.

The future is bright - be a part of that golden future. So bright I got to wear shades  Wink Cool Cool Cool

Hey arsehole, before you go around calling legitimate concerns for a made up bullshit token, a FUD, LEARN THE FUCKING LAWS first.

Do you have any idea what a DEBIT CARD is? or how it's obtained? The process behind it? The time frame?

It is clear that you are one of the stupid kids promoting this scam. And now you're wishing for a moderated thread? Why? so you can delete the posts about what an absolutely shameless pricks you & the rest of your pussy friends are? Wait a minute, is this Dylan with his sock account? or Toby? maybe it's Danny or Mark? Whichever you are, carry on with your scam. One day soon the police will be knocking on your door. How about i inform the Inland revenue, since you bastards are making money without registration and avoiding tax on income? Do you know the minimum fines/sentences are for tax evasion? Maybe you should check it out?

I only have 1 account and it is this one. I don't need to have another, unlike you and your little buddies with the sock accounts.

If you had a gram of decency, you would have POINTED out WHAT exactly is special about this project? Who do you think is competing with this scam? A picture of a card made in Photoshop doesn't qualify this scam as having a future and the 'coming soon' gimmick is straight up red alert! Will this coming soon be like the other failed scams you pricks tried before? Like eBCC or Equis (name is stolen from an old coin btw)
Since you and your buddies know fuckall about the financial sector or the legal requirements, it is only fitting that you hype a non-existent product so you can gain when everyone loses.

So spare me your dramatic bullshit about FUD. ANyone with a working brain cell can see it for what it is, a shitty scam with no original thought behind it.

I have warned all of you, legitimate investors about this. SO do your own research and act accordingly. Because soon these scammers will exit taking all you have invested with them to start another scam, sorry a 'project'.

PS:  Anyone investing in Centra, be careful. For pointing out the discrepancies in their product, my posts were deleted, just like how this battle1doom wants this thread to be.

Activity: 243
October 22, 2017, 12:43:55 AM
im holding to my 2k just in case it follows the ebtc trend
Activity: 11
October 21, 2017, 11:26:50 PM
everybody keeps dumping man
 i guess the news about the new
 guy taking project forward is not helping much

They create new team from community, devs, designers, etc
Activity: 24
October 21, 2017, 10:17:42 PM
 everybody keeps dumping man
 i guess the news about the new
 guy taking project forward is not helping much
Activity: 269
Merit: 100
October 21, 2017, 10:11:17 PM
this coin is going to zero dev abandon the project. sell you coins now while it has value..
This is not fud.. good luck
October 21, 2017, 09:45:48 PM
Someone take this coin and make it great!

I'll take it Smiley Challenge accepted!.
Soon, The new journey will start guys, Stay Tuned and join the new telegram!

Do you honestly think people will invest in this again, all credibility has been lost, only people pushing for support are those that invested.

I see on eBTC charts on CMC and think that peoples can invest again  Undecided
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
October 21, 2017, 09:34:12 PM

Do you honestly think people will invest in this again, all credibility has been lost, only people pushing for support are those that invested.
Activity: 200
October 21, 2017, 09:04:09 PM
Tons of fake orders out on Ether Delta.  Tried to sell into it and they all got canceled.  Huge scam.  This is just as bad as Wall Street.  Be careful with this one guys. I think ECASH is going to 0 before too long.

October 21, 2017, 08:57:44 PM

What is new telegram buddy? You can PM me.

https://t.me/joinchat/E_yQXw4Wuf8G9r7OYT2wcw
Activity: 434
Merit: 123
October 21, 2017, 08:55:44 PM

What is new telegram buddy? You can PM me.
October 21, 2017, 08:50:12 PM
ECASH CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION. STAY TUNED

How do you know that Huh
who is the person who will take this project forward
and when will it be, this coin is, in fact, a currency scam? Undecided
How can we believe this coin after a message from a fanstama recipient saying they would publish the white document on Twitter just to pump shit currency
for eviction

I just believe in seeing with my eyes. Roll Eyes  Shocked

Mods from ECASH telegram channel, create own "new" ECASH with community. They offer change old eCash to "new" eCash 2:1  Undecided
Activity: 13
October 21, 2017, 07:40:19 PM
ECASH CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION. STAY TUNED
October 21, 2017, 07:37:43 PM
Here is the information i said i will release once the scam was executed.

The scammer dev's name is  Dylan Kerler from Brighton UK.

His 'team' is his little collage buddies, again from Brighton.

His twitter is  https://twitter.com/DylanKerler/

This is his original website for his original scam token, which nobody was interested. EQUIS

The 'team' is the scamming bastards that needs to be arrested.

https://www.equisico.com/the-team

All pictures and names have been removed from website but google cache will never forget.

https://media.licdn.com/mpr/mpr/shrinknp_200_200/AAIA_wDGAAAAAQAAAAAAAA26AAAAJDQ1MTgyNGZlLWVhOWYtNGRlOC1hZTU1LTg1NDM3ZTY3ZDZhNQ.jpg

This is the 'DEV' the shills were cheering for!

CEO and Lead Developer              Dylan
As a recent college dropout, I am putting everything that I have into this project. I managed to assemble together a team to make this project possible and develop a working app that will, hopefully, benefit society in a significant way in the not-so-distant future.

CTO and Marketing Director        Toby
During my childhood years, I had some first hand experiences with relatives who suffered from gambling addiction. When Dylan pitched Equis to me, I was on-board straight away and, with my previous programming skills in Java, Swift and C++ I was of great use to developing the app.

CFO and Investor      Danny

At some early stages, this project was struggling with financial difficulty. Dylan had dropped out of college and was finding it hard to sustain the app's development. However, when I saw what he was doing, I invested in Equis which allowed for the project to be fully developed.
October 21, 2017, 07:26:06 PM
LMAO!

I hate to say 'i told you so' but most of you on here, who were hyping this shit token deserve everything you get.

I only feel for the gullible people who bought in to this pump & dump shit token even though ME and few others here, have been warning from the very beginning.

We were called FUDDERS, trolls, etc.  Where are you, you worthless piece of shits?

Discord channel is a comedy show with ex 'admins' now admitting that it's a scam, when couple of days ago, attacking people like me who were saying the same thing!

Enjoy your handful of horseshit while it becomes worthless while you wait for the ''new dev''  Grin Grin Grin

If you call every coin a scam coin, you will be right some of the time.   Don't pat yourself on the back too much.

The admins didn't admit it was scam,  they didn't know anything about it.      The whole thing is crazy, as the dude could have released a white paper and sold off for way more money.   

We have a good community that is taking over and will coinswap into a true community driven coin.

Actually Amber the ex 'mod' on telegram did admit it. 
I don't call all tokens/coins scam, so your assumption about that and me patting myself on the back is way off.
If you care to scan my posts on this thread, you will see what i've been sayin all along.
This 'dev' had 2 different projects which was created beginning of the month. This made it 3.
I warned but got called FUDDER or a troll.
So i really don't appreciate the smugness im sensing from you. Me & others have WARNED people over and over again.
There will never be a new 'dev' nor will there ever be a future for these 'projects'.
These are shit-tokens using Ethereum name AND it's platform to scam naive and GREEDY people.
What pisses me off, just as i stated from the get go is, these scammers are turning new people off of the crypto currencies once they get scammed.
My only worry is for the future implementation of cryptos and to be used by real people for real, everyday spending, NOT something that is created and traded by scumbag scam artists.
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
The Operating System for DAOs
October 21, 2017, 06:43:36 PM
Why did you delete the telegram page, was getting alot of joke from there
Activity: 630
October 21, 2017, 06:16:31 PM
Ethereum Cash; Ethereum Dark and Ethereum Gold are created by same scam artists ! All of them are scam !

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.23309128
Pages:
Jump to: