Pages:
Author

Topic: ECASH - page 10. (Read 80432 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
October 21, 2017, 10:13:55 AM
Dump and dump, nxt is pump  and pump ,
am waiting for the white paper to be released today, and i know stability will come real quick.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
October 21, 2017, 10:11:28 AM
huge dump, perhaps because of the dev thing, but lets wait for the white paper.
Activity: 676
Merit: 501
October 21, 2017, 09:43:33 AM
another project that I missed to participate, I have seen big crash of the price as of now though white paper will be release soon.
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
October 21, 2017, 09:40:32 AM
dont panic its just ff the ebtc trend😁😁😁😁
MKU
Activity: 80
October 21, 2017, 09:30:06 AM
Sheesh boy...I was about to invest in this one today! Phew
Activity: 133
October 21, 2017, 09:21:45 AM
Yes, the old dev has sold the project to a new dev called toby (anonymous) at 12:00, when the wp was supposed to be released. Obviously the scam alert has triggered and everybody started to sell.

My personal opinion is that this is an strategy to dump the price and start from scratch, but nobody knows...

I do not know what will happen next, at least in my case I decided to buy since I hope to receive some good news soon, but this kind of practices are really harmful to cryptoworld.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
October 21, 2017, 09:18:00 AM

Huge drop in prices today.. guys dumping?
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
October 21, 2017, 09:02:33 AM
@ninjagod SOLD the project to a "secret investor" and ecash is in a market manipulation.
If they are serious on the project and the project is not a scam , they will release the WP today OR they gonna get fucked

Me and a few people from the telegram chat got together and decided that if a white paper isnt released today with explaination from old dev and new dev then we will contact the proper authorities.

I have a brother in law in the FBI and i cant wait to tell him about this. Although it was a free airdrop, people bought these coins too and lost money because of this scam.

I will give it until the end of the day.

lol , please stop bullshit, your brother is nothing, and you are you just pathétic liar lol ... your life must be so boring to say sh*** ..
Activity: 142
October 21, 2017, 08:59:11 AM
@ninjagod SOLD the project to a "secret investor" and ecash is in a market manipulation.
If they are serious on the project and the project is not a scam , they will release the WP today OR they gonna get fucked

Me and a few people from the telegram chat got together and decided that if a white paper isnt released today with explaination from old dev and new dev then we will contact the proper authorities.

I have a brother in law in the FBI and i cant wait to tell him about this. Although it was a free airdrop, people bought these coins too and lost money because of this scam.

stop bullshits ahhahaha

@gargusio , source telegram admin.

All i have to say is try me.

I only lost a couple hundres bucks. But people like this give crypto a bad name. They deserve to be punished. Its only right
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
October 21, 2017, 08:48:56 AM

SCAM ALERT

Source?
TELEGRAM GROUP
https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=s1118867792_6452947481910703994
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
October 21, 2017, 08:38:56 AM

stop bullshits ahhahaha

@gargusio , source telegram admin.
Activity: 57
October 21, 2017, 08:36:35 AM

SCAM ALERT

Source?
Activity: 142
October 21, 2017, 08:34:20 AM

Activity: 560
Merit: 106
October 21, 2017, 08:33:31 AM
guys read the telegram group, they scammed, no whitepaper, and the new dev is selling hard.

Why don't you read?
Activity: 51
October 21, 2017, 08:31:10 AM
suspiciously !!! they are late with the white paper promised at 12:00 !!!
Activity: 53
October 21, 2017, 08:26:12 AM
Any update?
Activity: 19
October 21, 2017, 08:18:00 AM
SCAM ALERT
Activity: 35
October 21, 2017, 08:17:43 AM
Activity: 112
October 21, 2017, 08:16:22 AM
after submitting for the airdrop i got nothing .....this is so unfair
Activity: 57
October 21, 2017, 08:15:15 AM
Whales in action,  pushing the price low, best time to buy  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: