Pages:
Author

Topic: ECASH - page 9. (Read 80406 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 102
October 21, 2017, 06:10:10 PM
LMAO!

I hate to say 'i told you so' but most of you on here, who were hyping this shit token deserve everything you get.

I only feel for the gullible people who bought in to this pump & dump shit token even though ME and few others here, have been warning from the very beginning.

We were called FUDDERS, trolls, etc.  Where are you, you worthless piece of shits?

Discord channel is a comedy show with ex 'admins' now admitting that it's a scam, when couple of days ago, attacking people like me who were saying the same thing!

Enjoy your handful of horseshit while it becomes worthless while you wait for the ''new dev''  Grin Grin Grin

If you call every coin a scam coin, you will be right some of the time.   Don't pat yourself on the back too much.

The admins didn't admit it was scam,  they didn't know anything about it.      The whole thing is crazy, as the dude could have released a white paper and sold off for way more money.   

We have a good community that is taking over and will coinswap into a true community driven coin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
October 21, 2017, 06:07:26 PM

Such a panic) Yes, yes, drain the coin. Whales will now buy cheaply from you, and in a week the coin will go to other exchangers and you will weep =)
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
October 21, 2017, 04:53:06 PM
LMAO!

I hate to say 'i told you so' but most of you on here, who were hyping this shit token deserve everything you get.

I only feel for the gullible people who bought in to this pump & dump shit token even though ME and few others here, have been warning from the very beginning.

We were called FUDDERS, trolls, etc.  Where are you, you worthless piece of shits?

Discord channel is a comedy show with ex 'admins' now admitting that it's a scam, when couple of days ago, attacking people like me who were saying the same thing!

Enjoy your handful of horseshit while it becomes worthless while you wait for the ''new dev''  Grin Grin Grin

I 100% see your point.

The only weird thing is the coin never really pumped.. So can you really call it a pump and dump shit token?

Maybe just a dump token.
Activity: 416
Merit: 103
October 21, 2017, 03:59:43 PM
LMAO!

Activity: 332
Merit: 250
October 21, 2017, 03:58:24 PM
Dev dumped all his coin ! i think you get scammed guys

Activity: 85
October 21, 2017, 03:53:20 PM
man, didnt see this coming, im so hype with the whitepaper release today and then this news of the dev leaves comes out, wow just wow. And i thought, this is one promising coin. smh
Activity: 538
Merit: 17
So many books, so little time
October 21, 2017, 03:41:43 PM
Lets see what happens to this coin as purchased when it was pumping, although when a coin is created and accepted by people then things like whitepaper, raodmap etc become worthless, how many people read white paper before trading a cryptocurrency or before paying for it? who see the roadmap?
Activity: 133
October 21, 2017, 03:25:26 PM
The biggest risk of investing.

Total unforeseen circumstances such as this.

Guaranteed pump after a white paper release, a little social media hyping for exposure, and being added to a new exchange...

Then the dev just quits on the project before even pumping it first?

Yes, it is very weird, as I said before I do not discard that all this is just a strategy to dump the price and start from scratch. As all the coins were distributed with airdrops almost 90% of coins were in the "community". With this startegy they could get more control of the token.

I think that the new dev will make new announcements as soon as the price eventually drops. I do not see the point in dumping the coin when it was already low priced (regarding that it reached 0.18$)

Let's keep optimistic and hodl.
Activity: 214
Merit: 103
October 21, 2017, 03:24:57 PM
What really happened? Girls where are you? Where is the promised exchange and white paper?
Activity: 102
October 21, 2017, 03:06:42 PM
The biggest risk of investing.

Total unforeseen circumstances such as this.

Guaranteed pump after a white paper release, a little social media hyping for exposure, and being added to a new exchange...

Then the dev just quits on the project before even pumping it first?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 509
October 21, 2017, 01:24:09 PM
https://etherdelta.com/#IETH-ETH is going for cheap af t
right now. Be a good way of attempting to regain losses. At least iethereums legit.
I not sure, dev php
Activity: 490
www.Zercados.com
October 21, 2017, 12:16:30 PM
Was this the anomaly in eCash live and it will drop to abyss again?
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
October 21, 2017, 12:15:33 PM
Can someone give an update?
Activity: 56
October 21, 2017, 12:14:55 PM
https://etherdelta.com/#IETH-ETH is going for cheap af t
right now. Be a good way of attempting to regain losses. At least iethereums legit.
Activity: 57
October 21, 2017, 11:32:43 AM
Bloody hell, I just got home and missed out on low buying price...

BTW, it's the community determining the price of coin/token. Bitcoin doesn't have any Dev either  Wink
Activity: 51
October 21, 2017, 11:20:59 AM
guys! I think that no one has sold any project, this is another trap, they just threw off the price to earn even more because they did not get much experience of it, and then they will leave the project leaving us alone!
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
October 21, 2017, 10:53:28 AM
Yeah,  who knows what is going on with this.    Supposedly the "dev"  sold to some "investors"  and now there is a new "dev".     He came into the telegram said as much like 3 hours ago, and nothing since.      Everyone is in the dark with no answers.           

Seems weird to dump the project now.  It'd be easy to copy another whitepaper, change a few things and throw it up to sell off as it pumps.   But that didn't happen.     
Activity: 134
October 21, 2017, 10:21:28 AM
Wake up, guys! This token made for pump & dump, not for serious long-term investment. Some amateur coder had a great idea, made a simple token in 15 minutes, added a great fairy tale and doing a great deal Cheesy Ordinary people can also earn big money on the pump, but they need to know when to get on the train(before big pump), and when to get out of it(before big dump) Wink
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
October 21, 2017, 10:18:27 AM
Guys what the hell are you saying? there will not be any whitepaper today, the dev is gone. Are you joking? Why still saying "whitepaper, whitepaper" ?
so, has the new dev communicated anything yet.
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
October 21, 2017, 10:16:20 AM
Guys what the hell are you saying? there will not be any whitepaper today, the dev is gone. Are you joking? Why still saying "whitepaper, whitepaper" ?
Pages:
Jump to: