Pages:
Author

Topic: ECASH - page 58. (Read 80432 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 102
October 14, 2017, 11:08:04 AM
Received my coins thank you. Good luck with the project.
Activity: 385
Merit: 101
October 14, 2017, 11:03:37 AM
Dev please pm me I would like to join the team and help market your product.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
October 14, 2017, 11:03:24 AM
air drop still available?
Activity: 112
October 14, 2017, 10:59:50 AM
The price still really low, think it s time to buy more..  Grin Grin Grin

People are actually buying this thing?

Maybe we need some popcorn soon...  Grin Grin Grin

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
October 14, 2017, 10:50:46 AM
The price still really low, think it s time to buy more..  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 140
October 14, 2017, 10:43:36 AM
any news about 4 round?  Shocked
The fourth round only 1//4 of the rest of the token will be Air Dropped , the other 3/4 will be in form of bounties, make some contribution, promote the token & you won't be forgotten.

There are many people who have not received the third round and can not make it to the fourth round and dev has not appeared more than 11 hours
A lil patient is required mate, devs are real human beings & do sleep too lol, Air Drop is done manually & going though all the list isn't that easy actually.

wow dev cant even keep his word, looking like another scam guys.
Man can't call something scam while it's being given for FREE, you can accuse that if they had an ICO for it, a crowd sale, something like that but it was given for free, so it's not scam, can't judge it in like  day from the release of the token.

Calm down, even Dev haveto sleep  Grin
Of course I understand. And I think he is sleeping because he has been running continuously for the past few days. I just see people complaining about not getting them and I'm not one of them
lol, yeah they should understand they they are humans too, not machines.
Activity: 882
Merit: 254
October 14, 2017, 10:32:27 AM
The fourth round only 1//4 of the rest of the token will be Air Dropped , the other 3/4 will be in form of bounties, make some contribution, promote the token & you won't be forgotten.

There are many people who have not received the third round and can not make it to the fourth round and dev has not appeared more than 11 hours
A lil patient is required mate, devs are real human beings & do sleep too lol, Air Drop is done manually & going though all the list isn't that easy actually.

Man can't call something scam while it's being given for FREE, you can accuse that if they had an ICO for it, a crowd sale, something like that but it was given for free, so it's not scam, can't judge it in like  day from the release of the token.

lol, yeah they should understand they they are humans too, not machines.
Activity: 267
October 14, 2017, 10:23:35 AM
Opening the survey demo in private browse allows me to submit several times  Huh

I did it five times, same computer same ip. Just right click and open in incognito.

If that survey was used during the airdrop it was probably filled with bots...
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
October 14, 2017, 10:20:40 AM
round 3 insn't fully distributed ?? Huh

Amber ~, [14.10.17 20:49]
Airdrop 3 is still being distributed. This will be finished once dev gets back online. After this airdrop 4 will be announced. You cannot join this yet.
There will also be more info on the bounties in the ANN thread soon.

About out bounty/airdrop choice:
Since the community seems pretty evenly split, it would be very self-destructive to pick either side. So instead, we are going to compromise for both sides. The total tokens that were going to go to to either the bounty or the airdrop will be split in four quarters. 3 quarters will go towards the bounty, whilst the last quarter will go towards an airdrop. Why an uneven amount? Well after discussion with John we came to the conclusion that an airdrop at this stage of the development of the coin could significantly impact it in a negative way and cause the price to plumet; In case Airdropees decide to dump their tokens. This way, we have at least a bit of a safety buffer zone against dumpers.
So to recap : Token distribution = 25% for airdrop and 75% for bounty.
Activity: 98
October 14, 2017, 10:17:56 AM
Jesus ppl here don't know how to listen..how did half these ppl graduate high school smh 🤦‍♂️
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
October 14, 2017, 10:10:15 AM
round 3 insn't fully distributed ?? Huh
Activity: 28
October 14, 2017, 10:09:18 AM
will there airdrop round 4 happen ? didn't see any update yet , please inform us detail about airdrop round 4 dev Cheesy

Dev has announced that they have decided to cancel airdrop round 4 in order to use the coins for bounties.

That was great so they can't dump ecash now  Grin
Activity: 702
Merit: 105
t.me/CryptoPortfel > JOIN
October 14, 2017, 09:59:22 AM
October 14, 2017, 09:51:11 AM
Amber ~, [14.10.17 20:49]
Airdrop 3 is still being distributed. This will be finished once dev gets back online. After this airdrop 4 will be announced. You cannot join this yet.
There will also be more info on the bounties in the ANN thread soon.

About out bounty/airdrop choice:
Since the community seems pretty evenly split, it would be very self-destructive to pick either side. So instead, we are going to compromise for both sides. The total tokens that were going to go to to either the bounty or the airdrop will be split in four quarters. 3 quarters will go towards the bounty, whilst the last quarter will go towards an airdrop. Why an uneven amount? Well after discussion with John we came to the conclusion that an airdrop at this stage of the development of the coin could significantly impact it in a negative way and cause the price to plumet; In case Airdropees decide to dump their tokens. This way, we have at least a bit of a safety buffer zone against dumpers.
So to recap : Token distribution = 25% for airdrop and 75% for bounty.
Activity: 416
Merit: 250
October 14, 2017, 09:49:59 AM
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ethereumcash-a-replacement-for-ether-old-thread-2252306 and this is sphreadseed pashe 2 https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wp-6meApwq_bmsV0OF2Raqff9-OejoBQZbIKE6WqqeU/edit#gid=1445846053

pliss chek cntr+f and chek my nick and chek adress
why you no sent my token in airdrop pashe 2
pliss chek dev sphreadseed pashe 2

Those who I forgot to airdrop will receive their tokens within 20 minutes  Smiley

yeah and finally nothing happened
Activity: 140
October 14, 2017, 09:41:12 AM
will there airdrop round 4 happen ? didn't see any update yet , please inform us detail about airdrop round 4 dev Cheesy

Dev has announced that they have decided to cancel airdrop round 4 in order to use the coins for bounties.

Amber ~, [14.10.17 19:09]
Airdrop 4 will be announced when airdrop 3 is sent to everyone. Until then just wait!
October 14, 2017, 09:35:35 AM

Calm down, even Dev haveto sleep  Grin

Amber ~, [14.10.17 19:09]
Airdrop 4 will be announced when airdrop 3 is sent to everyone. Until then just wait!

Amber ~, [14.10.17 20:34]
Airdrop 3 is being distributed. Stay patient.
Activity: 630
Merit: 172
October 14, 2017, 09:34:48 AM

Activity: 29
October 14, 2017, 09:27:58 AM

Activity: 32
October 14, 2017, 09:26:24 AM

Pages:
Jump to: