Pages:
Author

Topic: ECASH - page 61. (Read 80432 times)

Activity: 219
Merit: 101
October 14, 2017, 06:28:48 AM
Another insult and a fake quote. Guys it's getting really ridiculous.
BTW: there is no competing project, just another cheap excuse. Still no questions answered. You think I damage this project? You doing this much more and you don't even realize.
If this project is not a scam, you ruined it for them.
But if it is not a scam, devs would answer my questions.
You have been warned, I'm out here.

Fudders again.. Cheap excuse to get some coins for free. Bet you sold it low, now regret it, want back in at the price you sold it. But it will never go below 3000 honey.
More fake news please. Current rate is around 700. Still dropping.
Never seen so many bullshit answers in 1 topic.
There is no reason for FUD here. Everybody talking about FUD is just hyping.

Edit: 650 can't write as fast as it drops
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
October 14, 2017, 06:28:21 AM
Amazing project. Soon 10 million Marketcap. Fasten your seatbelts!
October 14, 2017, 06:26:07 AM
People pumping this project for ETHC:
Battle1doom: hyping without arguments, insulting all critics
ANTIMANIA: fake quotes
FinCrypto: making false statements
kevingreen: pumping his projects only

Report those guys and ignore their posts. They are just hyping and maybe even get paid for this.

Again: everybody who says FUD to every kind of criticism, is just hyping this project. There is no competing project and rate falls all time. So main reasons for spreading FUD are not given.
I really wanted to invest at first, just had some questions.
Instead of answers, I only got spam, hype and insults.
Well it's just a board and obviously many people are very young and/or very naive. So I wrote to devs, but no reply so far. If they reply, I will post here.

Don't misunderstand me, I still hope this is a serious project, but according to the information I got here, it doesn't look that good.
Please ignore the guys mentioned above, but also ignore me. Do your own research. Check the laws and you will see that many things promised, aren't even possible.
Try to contact ethc devs, they won't answer critical questions. Also talk to other devs.

Get a life, and stop wasting peoples time. Also please remove yourself from this topic, if you have nothing else to do than spread misinformation.
Activity: 133
October 14, 2017, 06:24:33 AM
late for airdrop?

ROUND 4 the last
October 14, 2017, 06:24:06 AM
BTW: there is no competing project, just another cheap excuse. Still no questions answered. You think I damage this project? You doing this much more and you don't even realize.

Fudders again.. Cheap excuse to get some coins for free. Bet you sold it low, now regret it, want back in at the price you sold it. But it will never go below 3000 honey.
October 14, 2017, 06:22:30 AM
People pumping this project for ETHC:
Battle1doom: hyping without arguments, insulting all critics
ANTIMANIA: fake quotes
FinCrypto: making false statements
kevingreen: pumping his projects only

Report those guys and ignore their posts. They are just hyping and maybe even get paid for this.

Again: everybody who says FUD to every kind of criticism, is just hyping this project. There is no competing project and rate falls all time. So main reasons for spreading FUD are not given.
I really wanted to invest at first, just had some questions.
Instead of answers, I only got spam, hype and insults.
Well it's just a board and obviously many people are very young and/or very naive. So I wrote to devs, but no reply so far. If they reply, I will post here.

Don't misunderstand me, I still hope this is a serious project, but according to the information I got here, it doesn't look that good.
Please ignore the guys mentioned above, but also ignore me. Do your own research. Check the laws and you will see that many things promised, aren't even possible.
Try to contact ethc devs, they won't answer critical questions. Also talk to other devs.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
October 14, 2017, 06:09:09 AM

Is it just coincidence that same time you appear on this ANN in EtherDelta appear 6 x 10 000 ECASH buy order. I don't think so Cheesy
October 14, 2017, 06:00:18 AM
Merit: 108
October 14, 2017, 05:47:52 AM

Also missed airdrop

These are the keywords of your discontent with the topic  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 59
October 14, 2017, 05:41:56 AM
Just talked to my lawyer and credit cards aren't necessarily fiat based.
But a credit card based on cryptocurrencies is still illegal, at least in my country. Maybe those laws will be changed in the future, but currently it more looks like they getting even worse.
Don't know laws for other countries
October 14, 2017, 05:36:20 AM
Look at those replies. Only insults and stupid spam.
Dumb kids don't even understand FUD. They just accuse everybody. Why should I spread FUD? There is no competing project, which I might support.
Also missed airdrop is a ridiculous argument, who cares about a few dollars?
Sorry but this is the most ridiculous scam, I've ever seen.
You guys don't even realize that I wanted to invest firstly. You should have tried to convince me, but instead you accuse everybody.
Waste your money, I don't care.
Why should I care, never invested 1 Cent.
October 14, 2017, 05:34:10 AM
If you don't want to be part of the project just leave and stop the FUD simple.
Activity: 39
October 14, 2017, 05:30:25 AM
i missed all the airdrops !

when is airdrop 4 so i don't miss it ?
Activity: 308
Merit: 252
October 14, 2017, 05:08:19 AM
Why this coin? Now we have eBTC, ELTC, EETH, ETHlite, ETHCash... and all this useless.

ECASH is a brand. It's like the name of a premium domain.
This is an underrated post. Should this token gain traction it will undoubtedly come to the attention of the existing brand holder/s.
October 14, 2017, 05:06:16 AM
First I was really interested in this coin, but now it's getting confusing. Some things sound... let's say weird.

1. Nice Roadmap, but there is no proof that this coin will ever be applied (actual usage)
2. Most arguments sound like pie in the sky. Same market cap as ETH? Srsly? So you think ETH will only be used for payments in the future? No more smart contracts etc? Sorry but this is bullshit.
3. The whole credit card thing is a huge lie, as it's not possible. In many countries credit cards must be fiat based by law, so eth credit cards are illegal. Can't believe the team isn't aware of this.
4. I only read hype, not much content. Reminds me of several scams.
5. Mindin (user) only supports scams. He gets paid for hype. I would never invest in a coin he promotes.

Do your own research, for me it's not a trustworthy project.

100% Scam!
Nobody answered my questions, people just started spamming to make my questions disappear.
Even devs didn't answer.
Definitely a scam, just a warning.

It is! Just talked to a friendly eth dev, he said ethc has nothing to do with eth. When I asked him about this project, he just laughed.
ETHC Spammers trying to hide this information, let's repost this all time.
Activity: 44
October 14, 2017, 04:59:45 AM
One more airdrop plsss
ECASH to the moon, price increase 20 times Undecided Undecided
Activity: 59
October 14, 2017, 04:52:59 AM
First I was really interested in this coin, but now it's getting confusing. Some things sound... let's say weird.

1. Nice Roadmap, but there is no proof that this coin will ever be applied (actual usage)
2. Most arguments sound like pie in the sky. Same market cap as ETH? Srsly? So you think ETH will only be used for payments in the future? No more smart contracts etc? Sorry but this is bullshit.
3. The whole credit card thing is a huge lie, as it's not possible. In many countries credit cards must be fiat based by law, so eth credit cards are illegal. Can't believe the team isn't aware of this.
5. Mindin (user) only supports scams. He gets paid for hype. I would never invest in a coin he promotes.

100% Scam!
Nobody answered my questions, people just started spamming to make my questions disappear.
Even devs didn't answer.

It is! Just talked to a friendly eth dev, he said ethc has nothing to do with eth. When I asked him about this project, he just laughed.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
October 14, 2017, 04:52:32 AM
Oops. Miss this airdrop. But I will follow and support this.
Activity: 26
October 14, 2017, 04:52:03 AM
What's the telegram info?
October 14, 2017, 04:48:59 AM

100% Scam!
Even devs didn't answer.
Pages:
Jump to: