Pages:
Author

Topic: ECASH - page 59. (Read 80432 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 265
October 14, 2017, 09:14:06 AM
will there airdrop round 4 happen ? didn't see any update yet , please inform us detail about airdrop round 4 dev Cheesy
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 14, 2017, 09:06:18 AM

Where my hodl team at?? This coin is gonna rock MARS!!

Yeah you're right they gonna regret it if they will sell it early  Cool
Activity: 56
October 14, 2017, 09:04:39 AM
If you just go to page 1 everything is very well explained, especially where to find updates (Telegram & Twitter).
Be patient: if you joined the 3rd AD you'll receive your free coins. If you're looking for the 4th: be kind and go read this info yourselves before posting.

In any case, for obtaining the #4th round: there will be a Bounty (to be announced) and a reduced Airdrop (which was announced this evening at 19.00 GMT).

Activity: 32
Merit: 4
Etheal
October 14, 2017, 09:04:12 AM
sir just want to ask if where is the form for airdrop 4? I cant find the application form! thanks for response
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
https://owloper.com
October 14, 2017, 09:01:55 AM
i completed survey now.Am i joined or is it finished? Am i send pm for dev team?
Activity: 616
Merit: 118
October 14, 2017, 09:01:03 AM
is the airdrop ends?? no airdrop for the next round?? i can i get this tokens for free.  Grin
Activity: 50
October 14, 2017, 08:53:52 AM
Is that over already??
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
October 14, 2017, 08:49:29 AM
I already join round 3 airdrop. But I didn't receive anything Sad
Sad life:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remove the address! Publication is prohibited by the rules!
Provocator?Huh
Merit: 100
October 14, 2017, 08:43:09 AM

Where my hodl team at?? This coin is gonna rock MARS!!
Merit: 100
October 14, 2017, 08:40:39 AM
This coin will reach 8 million cap, but when it is still cheap!
Activity: 21
October 14, 2017, 08:35:13 AM
How to join the airdrop?
October 14, 2017, 08:30:43 AM
hi dev
i did not receive anything yet ! can you help me please , i joined round 3 airdrop already , please help me 0xD6FDdA1Fa4c34E1DE87571BDd9efBA9b2646c707

Remove the address! Publication is prohibited by the rules!

Amber ~, [14.10.17 19:09]
Airdrop 4 will be announced when airdrop 3 is sent to everyone. Until then just wait!
Activity: 219
Merit: 101
October 14, 2017, 08:15:40 AM
Do you really believe a board comment will influence rate? Then you neither understand cryptocurrencies nor capital markets in general.
I work with different financial assets for more than 20 years. I've never experienced another market where scam is that easy, because any kind of criticism gets called FUD, which is absolutely stupid.
At all kids and newbies: FUD doesn't exist. Markets are dominated by big investors, not by small fishes like we are. Investors don't make their investments based on board comments. Weird that I even have to mention this.
Remember: When somebody calls every criticism 'FUD' he is probably just hyping.
Activity: 634
Merit: 118
Bounty Hunter Indonesia
October 14, 2017, 08:03:13 AM
Keep watching this thread to join airdrop round 4...im miss round 3 and another round.i hope i can participate to round 4
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
October 14, 2017, 07:53:52 AM
Sir..  Im withing airdrop round #4,, i miss round #3,, please give me a chance to join with ecash airdrop,,  thanks
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
AltCom: ALBy5gkznL2RyJz7oyALSDJ3yekzxyP7P4
October 14, 2017, 07:51:55 AM
Do you have the LINK for 4th Airdrop?
I want to join.
Activity: 50
October 14, 2017, 07:50:24 AM
Waiting for airdrop next round excited
October 14, 2017, 07:49:07 AM
All put on your criticism. Not children, we understand what and how.
Activity: 630
Merit: 172
October 14, 2017, 07:43:27 AM
Another insult and a fake quote. Guys it's getting really ridiculous.
BTW: there is no competing project, just another cheap excuse. Still no questions answered. You think I damage this project? You doing this much more and you don't even realize.
If this project is not a scam, you ruined it for them.
But if it is not a scam, devs would answer my questions.
You have been warned, I'm out here.

Fudders again.. Cheap excuse to get some coins for free. Bet you sold it low, now regret it, want back in at the price you sold it. But it will never go below 3000 honey.

So true, that guy is some piece of work. Can you imagine that guy being married and having kids. That would look like a nasty horror movie  Cheesy Grin Cheesy

Probably some fat ugly loser that has nothing better to do than to be an online troll. LOL
 Grin
Another very primitive answer. I can't even be angry. All I feel is regret.
Btw: a few weeks ago my granddaughter was born, also want to insult her?

Do you guys really think your tactic pays off?
Do you think people are that dumb?
All people hyping this project only have insult and false accusations as arguments. Do you think people don't realize this?
You guys damaged this project that much with your primitive comments. Nobody criticizing this project could ever do it better.

Dude there are different opportunities on the market some start very woggly, some start with better preparation..

I think this coin is not for you. Maybe you should go invest in a coin who had a long track record. Start ups is not your thing...

See ya on a top 100 coin topic then. BB

Also Economics is not a science or philosophy... Please go dissect complex subjects somewhere else.

Maybe this coin isn't for me, but new coins in general are. But it's always dangerous, that's why you should do accurate research. There have been several scams and it's not easy to find out what's good and bad.
Therefore I do it very precise. I always try to talk to devs (not always easy) and I try to find informations about dev team.
By now, I never fell for a scam, which of course also is a bit luck. Just got 600% on my WTC and I hoped this could be as promising as WTC. But up to now, I only see hype, spam and insults.
But still I hope this will change. Let's wait for dev answer...

What little spam there is, is coming from you, we see straight trough your manipulating scare tactics. You're not fooling anybody. Also I've reported you to the bct mod, hope they will do something about your fudding. Hopefully block your IP address.

You just yell FUD at any negative criticism.  Quite frankly some criticism is justified.   Anonymous dev, very little information, a credit card concept that doesn't even exist.  This looks very similar to the eBTC fiasco.
Activity: 158
October 14, 2017, 07:09:11 AM
i want joined airdrop round 4 , please dev...
Pages:
Jump to: