Pages:
Author

Topic: ECASH - page 57. (Read 80432 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
October 14, 2017, 12:55:22 PM
   good  news  "Just listed on CoinMarketCap!"  ,so happy .

what's the   amount  ?
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
October 14, 2017, 12:50:53 PM
Airdrop, how to join?
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
October 14, 2017, 12:46:49 PM
EthereumCash, [14.10.17 23:32]
I will come back every time I do another 100 airdrops (every half an hour apx.) There are 800 left to do. Each person gets 1750 ECASH (from round 3)

EthereumCash, [14.10.17 23:31]
I will try to do all of round 3 airdrops within a 24 hour period starting from now
Activity: 39
October 14, 2017, 12:41:48 PM
Keep up the good work. Its good to see ethereumcash (ECASH) listed on Coin Market Cap
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
October 14, 2017, 12:36:11 PM
EthereumCash, [14.10.17 23:27]
Day 1: Finish the airdrops for those in round 3
Day 2: Release the white paper
Day 3: Round 4 (Last airdrops and bounty)
Day 4: Update the ANN post and website

All the pieces are falling into place. It's all coming togheter, the future looks very bright indeed for ECASH.  Smiley

A nice and informative website would be great, looking forward to that.
October 14, 2017, 12:30:00 PM
EthereumCash, [14.10.17 23:27]
Day 1: Finish the airdrops for those in round 3
Day 2: Release the white paper
Day 3: Round 4 (Last airdrops and bounty)
Day 4: Update the ANN post and website
October 14, 2017, 12:29:21 PM
Beryliano, [14.10.17 23:10]
[Forwarded from Amber ~]
Airdrop 3 is still being distributed. This will be finished once dev gets back online. After this airdrop 4 will be announced. You cannot join this yet.
There will also be more info on the bounties in the ANN thread soon.

About out bounty/airdrop choice:
Since the community seems pretty evenly split, it would be very self-destructive to pick either side. So instead, we are going to compromise for both sides. The total tokens that were going to go to to either the bounty or the airdrop will be split in four quarters. 3 quarters will go towards the bounty, whilst the last quarter will go towards an airdrop. Why an uneven amount? Well after discussion with John we came to the conclusion that an airdrop at this stage of the development of the coin could significantly impact it in a negative way and cause the price to plumet; In case Airdropees decide to dump their tokens. This way, we have at least a bit of a safety buffer zone against dumpers. So to recap : Token distribution = 25% for airdrop and 75% for bounty.

Is that the final result/decision of the vote, or is that just one of the proposals?
Activity: 714
Merit: 103
October 14, 2017, 12:26:24 PM
I have received my coins. Thanks to the manager who has been honest. I think this is an honest project and not a scam. Participants who have not received a coins may not qualify.  Cool
Activity: 16
October 14, 2017, 12:22:52 PM
joined airdrop ethereum cash , please add me on airdrop round 4
good luck dev ....
October 14, 2017, 12:21:50 PM
Beryliano, [14.10.17 23:10]
[Forwarded from Amber ~]
Airdrop 3 is still being distributed. This will be finished once dev gets back online. After this airdrop 4 will be announced. You cannot join this yet.
There will also be more info on the bounties in the ANN thread soon.

About out bounty/airdrop choice:
Since the community seems pretty evenly split, it would be very self-destructive to pick either side. So instead, we are going to compromise for both sides. The total tokens that were going to go to to either the bounty or the airdrop will be split in four quarters. 3 quarters will go towards the bounty, whilst the last quarter will go towards an airdrop. Why an uneven amount? Well after discussion with John we came to the conclusion that an airdrop at this stage of the development of the coin could significantly impact it in a negative way and cause the price to plumet; In case Airdropees decide to dump their tokens. This way, we have at least a bit of a safety buffer zone against dumpers. So to recap : Token distribution = 25% for airdrop and 75% for bounty.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
October 14, 2017, 12:15:30 PM
Thank you Dev! I just received the first airdrop and Waiting for the 2nd airdrop.

I love EthereumCash! Good luck to all of us.
October 14, 2017, 12:15:03 PM
Those newbies with only one post trying to spread FUD hiding their true identies to make the price get low or to kill th coin.
Dont beleive them this oneis perfect!!

I think it's mostly just this one guy, he is using/making accounts left and right, he is basically talking to himself. Seems like most of the guys here have left for Telegram. Dev did promote talking on Telegram, so I guess that's what most do now.
Activity: 60
October 14, 2017, 12:13:05 PM
Isn't having the drop at 19:00 GMT unfair for those that live in say Hong Kong (many east Asian countries in fact). That's like 3 AM for them.

Oh, would you rather have a time when it is inconvenient for someone else but yourself? If you want it bad enough, you'll be there when it goes live  Cool

Nah I just want them to choose a that's friendly for both sides such as 13 GMT which is not too early morning and not too late in the evening.

Maybe the dev should have an airdrop just for him alone, what about 1 million just for him alone at a time of his choosing.  Cheesy

I mean... I wouldn't mind that  Wink
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
October 14, 2017, 12:11:36 PM
Those newbies with only one post trying to spread FUD hiding their true identies to make the price get low or to kill th coin.
Dont beleive them this oneis perfect!!
Activity: 134
October 14, 2017, 12:05:28 PM
First I was really interested in this coin, but now it's getting confusing. Some things sound... let's say weird.

1. Nice Roadmap, but there is no proof that this coin will ever be applied (actual usage)
2. Most arguments sound like pie in the sky. Same market cap as ETH? Srsly? So you think ETH will only be used for payments in the future? No more smart contracts etc? Sorry but this is bullshit.
3. The whole credit card thing is a huge lie, as it's not possible. In many countries credit cards must be fiat based by law, so eth credit cards are illegal. Can't believe the team isn't aware of this.
4. I only read hype, not much content. Reminds me of several scams.
5. Mindin (user) only supports scams. He gets paid for hype. I would never invest in a coin he promotes.

Do your own research, for me it's not a trustworthy project.

Exactly! Unfortunately, there are a lot of naive people who can not separate the truth from the illusion :/
Activity: 1022
Merit: 517
October 14, 2017, 11:56:23 AM
Lol this is the same shit/scam/p&d as like EBTC and rest of EXXX tokens. Be careful people!  

How it could be a scam if there is no ICO? Most people get it for free from the airdrop, if there are many people buy it on exchange then the price goes down significantly then it is a common risk on trading. Did you get scammed or is there any people scammed by this coin?
Let us know if it is a real scam, but please give us proofs.
Activity: 134
October 14, 2017, 11:51:42 AM
Lol this is the same shit/scam/p&d as like EBTC and rest of EXXX tokens. Be careful people!  
October 14, 2017, 11:45:32 AM
So guys, what do you think the impact of ECASH getting on NovaExchange will be, how many others would take notice of this great project. How long could it take to get listed there now that the dev have been in contact with them, 2-3 day max?
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
October 14, 2017, 11:19:17 AM
great projeck
Activity: 10
October 14, 2017, 11:16:02 AM
Great project. Keep up the good work. Lets see  E-CASH head up to the top........... Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: