Pages:
Author

Topic: ECASH - page 65. (Read 80432 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
October 13, 2017, 09:39:21 PM
I think this looks like a very promising coin. Can you fix the Capitalization and spaces on the coin name on coinmarketcap, its bugging my OCD mind, lol.
Activity: 385
Merit: 101
October 13, 2017, 09:32:36 PM
I'm getting a few concerns after reading the last few pages.  Was going to put some money into this, I may wait a few weeks and see how it starts out.  The idea is pretty good if we can actually market it, and the credit card isn't just a bullshit picture with no plan to make it happen.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
October 13, 2017, 09:28:36 PM
ninja, I sent you a pm if you could possibly help, if not oh well :/
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Crypto Lover
October 13, 2017, 09:26:49 PM
It happens when somebody missed the boat
Activity: 98
October 13, 2017, 09:24:02 PM
I don't get why ppl always gotta try an ruin stuff smh get a life Jesus !!
Activity: 55
October 13, 2017, 09:20:19 PM
is there a chance to get this coin for free
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
October 13, 2017, 09:19:00 PM
I just wanted to invest 300 ETH, when I found the concerns here. Are there any serious replies to this?

300 ETH. Are you serious? Who has that kind of money?
Activity: 194
October 13, 2017, 09:16:53 PM
joined airdrop ,,thanks

good luck
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
October 13, 2017, 09:13:55 PM
I just wanted to invest 300 ETH, when I found the concerns here. Are there any serious replies to this?
Activity: 1498
Merit: 785
October 13, 2017, 09:09:42 PM
well there have been a lot of e-token scams recently, especially eBTC which lost a lot of people big investments.  

So yes I will remain skeptical but i hope for the best.

Anyone can create an erc 20 token in an hour...

That sounds like a fun idea. Why don't you go do that. Why don't you call it negative nancy token  Grin

Will that keep you and your alter ego away for a while hopefully.

Are you associated with this project, you have yet to give any rational arguments, I would stay far away from this project to be honest.

Atliens.. I seem to remember that you actually signed up for our airdrop. Did you not receive ECASH? Please Pm me if you're having any issues.

Dev/Manger , please tell me how to join stage#4 for airdrop
Activity: 219
October 13, 2017, 09:04:29 PM
well there have been a lot of e-token scams recently, especially eBTC which lost a lot of people big investments.  

That sounds like a fun idea. Why don't you go do that. Why don't you call it negative nancy token  Grin

Are you associated with this project, you have yet to give any rational arguments, I would stay far away from this project to be honest.
Guess we both made the same mistake. We took somebody seriously, who is probably just trolling. This guy has no arguments and I'm not sure he even has the potential to find some.

So who is paying you to come FUD here? How much are they paying you?
We say you don't have arguments and that's your answer? How to lose your credibility in 5min? Cheesy
October 13, 2017, 08:52:52 PM
Please how do you sell/transfer your coin on Ether Delta?

Please help me

Thank you

On the top right corner, Import your myether account, then you have to deposit your token onto etherdelta.  Then you can either sell or click a buy offer, make sure you put in the correct price though.
Activity: 126
October 13, 2017, 08:49:51 PM
Please how do you sell/transfer your coin on Ether Delta?

Please help me

Thank you
Activity: 216
The Operating System for DAOs
October 13, 2017, 08:48:30 PM
Did not get my airdrop and i do not appear in spread sheet Sad
Since you're not on spreadsheet,it means you won't get airdrop and that invariably translates to the fact that you didn't register within the the 45 minutes time frame for which the total number of participants needed registered
October 13, 2017, 08:47:47 PM

Guess we both made the same mistake. We took somebody seriously, who is probably just trolling. This guy has no arguments and I'm not sure he even has the potential to find some.
Activity: 154
October 13, 2017, 08:44:32 PM

Atliens.. I seem to remember that you actually signed up for our airdrop. Did you not receive ECASH? Please Pm me if you're having any issues.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
October 13, 2017, 08:43:27 PM
Great coin - great price  Wink
October 13, 2017, 08:41:54 PM

Activity: 104
October 13, 2017, 08:39:33 PM
I confirmed  you sent  1750 ECASH to my address.

Thank you.
October 13, 2017, 08:39:21 PM
First I was really interested in this coin, but now it's getting confusing. Some things sound... let's say weird.

1. Nice Roadmap, but there is no proof that this coin will ever be applied (actual usage)
2. Most arguments sound like pie in the sky. Same market cap as ETH? Srsly? So you think ETH will only be used for payments in the future? No more smart contracts etc? Sorry but this is bullshit.
3. The whole credit card thing is a huge lie, as it's not possible. In many countries credit cards must be fiat based by law, so eth credit cards are illegal. Can't believe the team isn't aware of this.
4. I only read hype, not much content. Reminds me of several scams.
5. Mindin (user) only supports scams. He gets paid for hype. I would never invest in a coin he promotes.

Do your own research, for me it's not a trustworthy project.

And all this "knowledge" coming from a complete newbie. I think you are wrong on most if not all counts.

Why don't you rank up a bit before you come here spreading FUD.
When even people hyping this project don't have answers, it's a good indicator.
Maybe the best. Because if you buy a coin you hype it and if you don't buy, or buy competing coin you spam FUD. But when a buyer has no answers, it's reliable.
Well a lot of money saved, thanks guys.

What is this, some targeted attack. Are we threatening a competing project you support. Your FUD isn't going to work, you are waisting your time.
Again no arguments, just bullshit.
Guess you are very young, still this is poor. Don't you realize you damage this project more than any criticism does?
I really thought about investing and came here to overcome my concerns, but you just made them bigger. Other smart people will show the same behaviour.
But I guess everything I'm saying is beyond you, so if anybody has reasonable arguments feel free to answer. But no more childish bs please.
Pages:
Jump to: