Pages:
Author

Topic: ECASH - page 63. (Read 80432 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 102
October 14, 2017, 02:45:09 AM
waiting next airdrop Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 103
October 14, 2017, 02:40:17 AM
it seems that many are waiting for airdrop round four. Indeed the airdrop from this project is anticipated by many people because the cost is quite large. hoping to get the fourth airdrop round
Activity: 994
Merit: 100
October 14, 2017, 02:37:42 AM
Unknown, dissatisfied with the appearance of a competitor, compromises our ECASH talking to himself from many of his accounts))) He did not even spend money to buy accounts with high activity, all accounts of "experts" - newcomers.

I'm against the bounty! This company will last for a long time and interest in the token will fall! Round 4 must be held! Let more people join the project !!!

A bounty from the developer's reserve!

I agree with you! I vote for the 4th round !!!

Cant wait for the 4th round, but when ? Huh Huh Huh
14 october 1900GMT
does the airdrop for the 4th round begin at 19:00? and it will start tonight. I will wait for it and will join in this airdrop.
success for this project..
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
October 14, 2017, 02:31:51 AM
Interesting project. How can one join the air drop?
Activity: 216
Miner on nvidia
October 14, 2017, 02:24:52 AM
Unknown, dissatisfied with the appearance of a competitor, compromises our ECASH talking to himself from many of his accounts))) He did not even spend money to buy accounts with high activity, all accounts of "experts" - newcomers.

I'm against the bounty! This company will last for a long time and interest in the token will fall! Round 4 must be held! Let more people join the project !!!

14 october 1900GMT
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
October 14, 2017, 02:12:26 AM
All of you requesting for a round 4 airdrop are probably dumpers who just want an airdrop so you'd dump it and move on to another airdrop, bounties would help publicise it more on social media and signatures. People would be more interested in it with that.
Let me ask a candid question, how many of you have tweeted about ECASH or made a post about it on Facebook regarding it's presence on ED and on coinmarketcap.com? None! I have not gotten an airdrop but I have been creating awareness on the project as much as I can. Let's do get it right for the best of the project. Moreover it's still cheap on ED

On the move, they do not change their shoes. It was said 4 round, it means there must be a 4 round. At the bounty, the developer has 10% pre-mining. Let him spend it.
I think they can decide to walk barefoot when they get to the beach while moving. They can change the rules as it best suits the project. I have seen first hand effects of how much this affects prices and that would be discouraging to people who buy with their money. There's an idea behind the project and that paramount in consideration over the way some petty dumpers feel

I bought more than 70,000 tokens and would like to buy more at a low price, so that dump trucks are profitable for me. I'm in Round 4.
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
October 14, 2017, 02:05:56 AM
let all chill out...there is a vote going on on telegram and i edge you guys to go and vote and let decide...a strong community is always needed and that is what got us here in the fist place......dumpers and buyers is equal to trade...but the good thing is if you dump to early you will regrate doing that later when the project hit the moon
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
October 14, 2017, 02:01:46 AM
All of you requesting for a round 4 airdrop are probably dumpers who just want an airdrop so you'd dump it and move on to another airdrop, bounties would help publicise it more on social media and signatures. People would be more interested in it with that.
Let me ask a candid question, how many of you have tweeted about ECASH or made a post about it on Facebook regarding it's presence on ED and on coinmarketcap.com? None! I have not gotten an airdrop but I have been creating awareness on the project as much as I can. Let's do get it right for the best of the project. Moreover it's still cheap on ED

Some of us didn't hear about it until today....
The Operating System for DAOs
October 14, 2017, 02:01:38 AM

On the move, they do not change their shoes. It was said 4 round, it means there must be a 4 round. At the bounty, the developer has 10% pre-mining. Let him spend it.
I think they can decide to walk barefoot when they get to the beach while moving. They can change the rules as it best suits the project. I have seen first hand effects of how much this affects prices and that would be discouraging to people who buy with their money. There's an idea behind the project and that paramount in consideration over the way some petty dumpers feel
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
October 14, 2017, 02:00:33 AM

I did not get a coin for 3 takeoffs.
number in table 264
I sent you a telegram
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
October 14, 2017, 01:56:45 AM

Activity: 51
October 14, 2017, 01:44:17 AM
honestly love the prospects. i can't wait to hear more from the devs.
The Operating System for DAOs
October 14, 2017, 01:43:03 AM
Activity: 286
Football Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain
October 14, 2017, 01:37:17 AM
we wait airdrops 4
Activity: 47
October 14, 2017, 01:35:42 AM

I am against the airdrop until coin value increase, as we can see when coin got good value, airdrop weakhands just dumping and dumping, i didnt got airdrop but i bought myself wth my money, airdrops are only dumping as much as lots of weakhand and fast money persons exist.
Be kind with Donate Me :-P
October 14, 2017, 01:31:12 AM

October 14, 2017, 01:25:19 AM
So when is the 4 round going to happen??   I would like to be a part of this Grin
Activity: 71
October 14, 2017, 01:15:36 AM

Activity: 47
October 14, 2017, 01:05:28 AM
Supporting the project, will go so far!
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
October 14, 2017, 12:58:23 AM
is airdrop still running? i miss the first wave., it seems legit for me
Pages:
Jump to: