Pages:
Author

Topic: ECASH - page 66. (Read 80432 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
October 13, 2017, 08:36:27 PM
well there have been a lot of e-token scams recently, especially eBTC which lost a lot of people big investments.  

So yes I will remain skeptical but i hope for the best.

Anyone can create an erc 20 token in an hour...

That sounds like a fun idea. Why don't you go do that. Why don't you call it negative nancy token  Grin

Will that keep you and your alter ego away for a while hopefully.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
October 13, 2017, 08:30:26 PM
well there have been a lot of e-token scams recently, especially eBTC which lost a lot of people big investments. 

So yes I will remain skeptical but i hope for the best.

Anyone can create an erc 20 token in an hour...
Activity: 90
October 13, 2017, 08:27:10 PM
Did not get my airdrop and i do not appear in spread sheet Sad
Activity: 303
Merit: 250
October 13, 2017, 08:24:19 PM
I hope I'm wrong but this looks like a scam.  Very similar to eBTC.

Dev gonna dump a ton of coins if this reaches 1 dollar or so.
Time will tell, I also hope you are wrong. You know what they say, prepare for the worst and hope for the best. I cannot believe the idiotic antics of the eBTC dev, what on earth was he thinking? I dont even think he profited from it. (shaking my head in disbelief)

the eBTC dev sure is stupid.  He could of scammed 10x the amount he did as well.  He didn't think his plan through too much.

But anyone can make a picture of a credit card with an ethereum cash logo.  Quite frankly it doesn't mean shit and I will remain skeptical of this project.
Like I said, time will tell, this shows some promising signs, but as with all things everyone must do their own homework and look out for themselves. This might not go anywhere or it could be the next rock-star project. Lets wait and see.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 785
October 13, 2017, 08:24:15 PM
When Airdrop stage#4 starting ?
Activity: 219
Merit: 101
October 13, 2017, 08:23:25 PM
First I was really interested in this coin, but now it's getting confusing. Some things sound... let's say weird.

1. Nice Roadmap, but there is no proof that this coin will ever be applied (actual usage)
2. Most arguments sound like pie in the sky. Same market cap as ETH? Srsly? So you think ETH will only be used for payments in the future? No more smart contracts etc? Sorry but this is bullshit.
3. The whole credit card thing is a huge lie, as it's not possible. In many countries credit cards must be fiat based by law, so eth credit cards are illegal. Can't believe the team isn't aware of this.
4. I only read hype, not much content. Reminds me of several scams.
5. Mindin (user) only supports scams. He gets paid for hype. I would never invest in a coin he promotes.

Do your own research, for me it's not a trustworthy project.

And all this "knowledge" coming from a complete newbie. I think you are wrong on most if not all counts.

Why don't you rank up a bit before you come here spreading FUD.
When even people hyping this project don't have answers, it's a good indicator.
Maybe the best. Because if you buy a coin you hype it and if you don't buy, or buy competing coin you spam FUD. But when a buyer has no answers, it's reliable.
Well a lot of money saved, thanks guys.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
October 13, 2017, 08:18:06 PM

Time will tell, I also hope you are wrong. You know what they say, prepare for the worst and hope for the best. I cannot believe the idiotic antics of the eBTC dev, what on earth was he thinking? I dont even think he profited from it. (shaking my head in disbelief)

the eBTC dev sure is stupid.  He could of scammed 10x the amount he did as well.  He didn't think his plan through too much.

But anyone can make a picture of a credit card with an ethereum cash logo.  Quite frankly it doesn't mean shit and I will remain skeptical of this project.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
October 13, 2017, 08:17:25 PM
It's now pumping on etherdelta and listed on coinmarketcap
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
October 13, 2017, 08:13:35 PM
Hope  i can get to round 4!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
October 13, 2017, 08:08:23 PM
I hope I'm wrong but this looks like a scam.  Very similar to eBTC.

No, this is the real deal. Everything is as it should be. Ethereum Cash could not have asked for a better dev than the one it has now.

ugh I hope he's trustworthy.  The eBTC scam made me lost a lot of faith in crypto, it has burned me badly and I lost a ton.

Looks like he lied about the fourth air drop? It's no longer on the front page, shady dev.

It is on the Telegram feed. I took it down because most of the community prefered a bounty. We hosted a vote on Telegram but a consensus has yet to be reached.
Did you finish dropping 3nd airdrop to 2100 member?
Activity: 182
October 13, 2017, 08:04:51 PM
How long until you have finished distributing the 3'rd airdrop?
Activity: 303
Merit: 250
October 13, 2017, 08:01:49 PM

Activity: 219
Merit: 101
October 13, 2017, 07:59:21 PM
First I was really interested in this coin, but now it's getting confusing. Some things sound... let's say weird.

1. Nice Roadmap, but there is no proof that this coin will ever be applied (actual usage)
2. Most arguments sound like pie in the sky. Same market cap as ETH? Srsly? So you think ETH will only be used for payments in the future? No more smart contracts etc? Sorry but this is bullshit.
3. The whole credit card thing is a huge lie, as it's not possible. In many countries credit cards must be fiat based by law, so eth credit cards are illegal. Can't believe the team isn't aware of this.
4. I only read hype, not much content. Reminds me of several scams.
5. Mindin (user) only supports scams. He gets paid for hype. I would never invest in a coin he promotes.

Do your own research, for me it's not a trustworthy project.
Activity: 84
October 13, 2017, 07:58:50 PM
Dear Dev,
I joined ur great airdrop 2
And I didn't get any tokens yet
While I find my name appears in sheet of airdrop 2
Wish to get ur great token
With all my thanks
Regards
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
October 13, 2017, 07:53:35 PM
dev will the 4 airdrop come on or it will come as a bounty?
Activity: 518
October 13, 2017, 07:53:16 PM
please send it to me for 1 week I'm writing.
 Huh
Activity: 154
October 13, 2017, 07:52:52 PM

No, this is the real deal. Everything is as it should be. Ethereum Cash could not have asked for a better dev than the one it has now.

ugh I hope he's trustworthy.  The eBTC scam made me lost a lot of faith in crypto, it has burned me badly and I lost a ton.

Looks like he lied about the fourth air drop? It's no longer on the front page, shady dev.

It is on the Telegram feed. I took it down because most of the community prefered a bounty. We hosted a vote on Telegram but a consensus has yet to be reached.
Activity: 154
October 13, 2017, 07:51:19 PM
Off to a great start, keep the good work coming and dont bother with any short cuts, this is the long road.

This is a long-term project. Shortcuts would end up slowing us down and damaging ECASH as a whole  Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 41
October 13, 2017, 07:50:58 PM

Activity: 851
Merit: 1000
Do You Even Onion Bro?
October 13, 2017, 07:31:36 PM
Have all airdrops been distributed? I still haven't received mine from the third airdrop...
Pages:
Jump to: