Pages:
Author

Topic: Economic Devastation - page 2. (Read 504745 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
January 29, 2018, 05:36:05 AM
The question is which tent to order? So if you are beginner who has just taken increase the art of skyrocketing plants you'll and then buy hercules roadeo from Shopozo and earn cashback in Shopozo
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
December 12, 2017, 06:33:29 PM
Wow I was reading iamnotback's comments and remembered r0ach, almost forgot about this guy. Where did he sell again? like under $2000? and went all in on metals? what a fuck up. Gold's not looking too good for the time being:

Not many support lines after that. I hope that small green candle is the start of a recovery for these still holding gold. And the weekly chart looks even worse. It's below the 50 day moving average approaching the 200 dmv.

Good luck with your investment goals in 2018.
He sold under $600 but says he didnt basically all he did was he sold all his btc then had some alts and sold them for btc so he had a tiny bit of btc left not sure of he sold that but he did go ballz in yet has odacity to try to tell people he didnt lol anyone with 2 peas in their head can his shift in sentiment aswell as downward equity trajectory. Well some people arent meant to see success and become their own biggest enemies this guy is a perfect example. Fails to see the forest from the trees. Roach got exterminated but still hangs around trying to convince himself that metals are a savior to our banking system heh.

Oh fuck, $600? that's unfortunate.. wasn't he a whale? That's crazy. And like I said... gold just broke that floor and it's going lower, it's not looking good to be frank.. but at this point, I don't know what I would do if I was him. Selling your gold position at a loss would suck, and getting back into BTC right now with the risk of a big correction happening would suck, but you could also miss the breakthrough to $20k+ and further moonings, while gold goes down to test $1123.. and who knows if that is broken below $1000? (worst case scenario). We'll see. Im just holding BTC for the time being, and still researching altcoins in the 1% chance that I miss an actual hidden gem worth investing some at.
Dont think he was a whale by any means. Check out Syscoin its the one I developed. Its probably the most promising alt out of top 10 but I am biased do not take my word dyor. Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014
December 12, 2017, 01:10:37 PM
Wow I was reading iamnotback's comments and remembered r0ach, almost forgot about this guy. Where did he sell again? like under $2000? and went all in on metals? what a fuck up. Gold's not looking too good for the time being:

Not many support lines after that. I hope that small green candle is the start of a recovery for these still holding gold. And the weekly chart looks even worse. It's below the 50 day moving average approaching the 200 dmv.

He sold under $600 but says he didnt basically all he did was he sold all his btc then had some alts and sold them for btc so he had a tiny bit of btc left not sure of he sold that but he did go ballz in yet has odacity to try to tell people he didnt lol anyone with 2 peas in their head can his shift in sentiment aswell as downward equity trajectory. Well some people arent meant to see success and become their own biggest enemies this guy is a perfect example. Fails to see the forest from the trees. Roach got exterminated but still hangs around trying to convince himself that metals are a savior to our banking system heh.

Oh fuck, $600? that's unfortunate.. wasn't he a whale? That's crazy. And like I said... gold just broke that floor and it's going lower, it's not looking good to be frank.. but at this point, I don't know what I would do if I was him. Selling your gold position at a loss would suck, and getting back into BTC right now with the risk of a big correction happening would suck, but you could also miss the breakthrough to $20k+ and further moonings, while gold goes down to test $1123.. and who knows if that is broken below $1000? (worst case scenario). We'll see. Im just holding BTC for the time being, and still researching altcoins in the 1% chance that I miss an actual hidden gem worth investing some at.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
December 10, 2017, 11:40:41 PM

Activity: 223
Merit: 250
December 10, 2017, 05:03:35 PM

Hmm, it seems the investors are selling Gold to have money for Christmas and new year. My family usually buy more Gold for our saving in this time, because we understand the mentality of investors want to have money for their party these events.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014
December 10, 2017, 11:59:30 AM

Activity: 194
Merit: 10
December 08, 2017, 12:42:59 AM
The country that will always be an easy target of the target market of various products of the countries of the world. At this time, because our people's purchasing power is weak, then the various types of products that come, are various low quality products coming from China with very cheap price. Even the marketing net has reached the street vendors throughout Indonesia. As a result, all existing domestic production has been destroyed by numerous factories of plastics and textiles and carpentry tools, children's toys out of business.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
December 05, 2017, 06:46:51 PM
economic devastation will always occur...the difference between rich and casual grows in the world... therefore in one regions everything will remain bad, and the other will develop...unfortunately, this is the reality of the modern world...it's not profitable for anyone, that "everyone are happy and rich"

Thanks to this truth, the world does not become boring. Imagine a world does not have competition, I will not want to do anything because I can have money without work hard. Earn money and enjoy amount you earned, it is a simple happiness when you work.
Activity: 4
December 02, 2017, 09:34:46 AM
Yes, I believe when your interest and curiosity is high, you will also invest in learning more information on bitcoin and how to use it to your advantage even with economic devastation lurking or present.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
November 29, 2017, 03:40:52 AM
economic devastation will always occur...the difference between rich and casual grows in the world... therefore in one regions everything will remain bad, and the other will develop...unfortunately, this is the reality of the modern world...it's not profitable for anyone, that "everyone are happy and rich"
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
November 24, 2017, 04:12:37 AM
You will probably need a week or two of studying the thread slowly.

I will be the first to admit I needed a week or two to fully absorb the following works of AnonyMint.

The Rise of Knowledge
Understand Everything Fundamentally

Together these are quite simply the most insightful piece of economic theory I have ever read.

If the author is right and I think he is we are all in the midst of a tragedy of epic proportions.  It is sad unstoppable and will devastate the lives of much of humanity.

why can you mention the economic ruin? I think with its existence bitcoin economy is getting better and all can get keutungan from bitcoin.
Activity: 238
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
November 24, 2017, 03:55:04 AM
That is the last few years news.
Economic devastation is a condition where in the economic is in chaos, part of this phenomena is many calamities experiencing many people today. Aside from that our economy is experiencing crisis that creating a lot of problems and make people devastated. There's a lot of problem in our economy, so we should level up ourselves to conquer this matter.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
HEX: Longer pays better
November 22, 2017, 08:18:48 AM
I agree with the 'can't buy knowledge' part. Internet has made the cost of most knowledge almost free or next to nothing, something that people in the pre-internet era couldn't dream of. Hopefully these large amounts of knowledge available can bring some quality changes.

I agree with this, almost everything can be learned nowadays which just a click away, and I find it very fascinating since every time I want to learn something I would just go to the internet and search for tutorials and such a privileged I do not have when I was a kid , since I'm part of the 90's now its like you can advise anyone expertly using internet.
Indeed, a people just know how to use Google can know all knowledge of any field. It's not hard for student, people want to learn the knowledge about something. As me, since I had internet and used Google to look my way to make money, I knew Bitcoin and this forum, it helped me solved many problems in my life.

For most basic knowledge this is true. If you search a specific topic on university level, there's not so much on the internet.
The problem here is that most professors and other very specialized scientists just recently started using emails. So the concept of sharing knowledge via making their lectures available online or publishing their work as e-books.
Nope, they want to have profit sharing from their knowledge, example you own an e-book, do you want to have profits from this book? And how to make money through it? Just need to have people buy it through some platform can help you store your e-book as Amazon, Google Play, ... you will have profits through this book.
Activity: 18
November 19, 2017, 01:22:10 PM
lazymarekplace... I am saddened...byers, where are you ? t
Activity: 162
Merit: 24
November 18, 2017, 02:49:41 PM
I agree with the 'can't buy knowledge' part. Internet has made the cost of most knowledge almost free or next to nothing, something that people in the pre-internet era couldn't dream of. Hopefully these large amounts of knowledge available can bring some quality changes.

I agree with this, almost everything can be learned nowadays which just a click away, and I find it very fascinating since every time I want to learn something I would just go to the internet and search for tutorials and such a privileged I do not have when I was a kid , since I'm part of the 90's now its like you can advise anyone expertly using internet.
Indeed, a people just know how to use Google can know all knowledge of any field. It's not hard for student, people want to learn the knowledge about something. As me, since I had internet and used Google to look my way to make money, I knew Bitcoin and this forum, it helped me solved many problems in my life.

For most basic knowledge this is true. If you search a specific topic on university level, there's not so much on the internet.
The problem here is that most professors and other very specialized scientists just recently started using emails. So the concept of sharing knowledge via making their lectures available online or publishing their work as e-books.
Activity: 23
November 18, 2017, 02:41:05 PM
The debate cannot adequately differentiate "funds". If everything is such as formerly within the Ussr, or now in the United States, or in the Middle Age groups, that it is difficult to create actual results on capital, then it's more reasonable to consume it aside and continue in an economic climate with little to no funds, where only individual effort can establish results.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
November 17, 2017, 01:26:57 PM

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523
November 15, 2017, 09:33:48 AM
You will probably need a week or two of studying the thread slowly.

I will be the first to admit I needed a week or two to fully absorb the following works of AnonyMint.

The Rise of Knowledge
Understand Everything Fundamentally

Together these are quite simply the most insightful piece of economic theory I have ever read.

If the author is right and I think he is we are all in the midst of a tragedy of epic proportions.  It is sad unstoppable and will devastate the lives of much of humanity.

This actually not impossible. Come to think of it, with what's happening in the world the economic statuses of most countries are not that stable. However, it is impossible for all to succeed because when one arises one should fall first.
Agreed! There are number of crisis going on at the different places of the world. Every country has got its own issues and due to those issues, the economic condition of the country is greatly affected. There is no remedy for all this economic devastation. This is very much certain kind of thing and we have to face such kind of situations. The thing we need to work hard to get out of those crisis for better tomorrow.
Activity: 56
November 14, 2017, 09:38:03 PM
Activity: 574
November 14, 2017, 07:41:34 PM

Pages:
Jump to: