Pages:
Author

Topic: Economic Devastation - page 3. (Read 504746 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 13, 2017, 11:02:14 PM
You will probably need a week or two of studying the thread slowly.

I will be the first to admit I needed a week or two to fully absorb the following works of AnonyMint.

The Rise of Knowledge
Understand Everything Fundamentally

Together these are quite simply the most insightful piece of economic theory I have ever read.

If the author is right and I think he is we are all in the midst of a tragedy of epic proportions.  It is sad unstoppable and will devastate the lives of much of humanity.

Finally the conclusion by AnonyMint. Adios y’all:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.24539836
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
November 10, 2017, 11:32:08 PM
One such knowledge is priceless, because the knowledge of how to do that is more difficult to obtain is enough to capitalize and save it to gain knowledge skills from others. This is an exciting way today while the economy is so real, financial problems really become a world barrier.
Activity: 1
November 10, 2017, 05:57:05 PM
so they required the investment, let them return to me yet others, and we predumaem how to proceed
Activity: 4
November 10, 2017, 04:38:09 AM
People don't even realize any more that if the amount of currency is NOT in the whim of any person (like the quantity of precious metal is not), then individuals can and will use the information that the costs, interest and discount rates, and so on. provide, to make informed economic choices.Nowadays, the economical calculation is possibly basically impossible, or total hogwash, and all stable models of accounts (gold, silver, BTC) are heavily manipulated to create their purchasing energy bereft of the extremely information that it could convey when the unit was widely used and for that reason more stable due to being a denominator of prices also. 
Activity: 714
Merit: 117
November 09, 2017, 08:30:07 PM
This is an interesting thread but with some garbage spam posts which should better be cleaned out.
To the theme, the economic devastation is nowadays caused by financial catastrophes. While economics is something very real, financial issues are totally imaginary, but their virtuality suffice to cause effects also in the real world, alas.
Activity: 4
November 09, 2017, 07:59:57 AM
Time to focus. Time is sliding aside.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 09, 2017, 03:08:50 AM

I will be the first to admit I needed a week or two to fully absorb the following works of AnonyMint.

The Rise of Knowledge

Together these are quite simply the most insightful piece of economic theory I have ever read.

If the author is right and I think he is we are all in the midst of a tragedy of epic proportions.  It is sad unstoppable and will devastate the lives of much of humanity.

This actually not impossible. Come to think of it, with what's happening in the world the economic statuses of most countries are not that stable. However, it is impossible for all to succeed because when one arises one should fall first.
Activity: 47
November 09, 2017, 01:12:34 AM
What he intended is that when needed manufacturing is inadequate to meet demand from customers, as a result rates rising thanks to shortage of creation, then investment will increase. That is in a non-manipulated cost-free marketplace.When charges are growing due to the fact a central bank is making an attempt to stop free of charge industry changes, then you have bogus desire designed by overissuance of financial debt. In that circumstance, everyone is batshit insane due to the fact there is no free market place.The stage is that when the source of income are unable to be manipulated by these who want to prevent a free of charge market, then the free of charge marketplace will optimize the result.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
November 08, 2017, 02:31:05 AM
I think the answer in these times is always to hedge - own some fiat cash, some gold and silver, some stocks and shares, some property and some (ok lots of) Bitcoin.
What if you cannot own all of those, for me if I have to choose I will go with bitcoin because I believe this price that we are seeing
now will keep growing and with that it will only give us more chance to grow our money.
I dream of financial success and I want to make it happen investing in bitcoin.
Activity: 3
November 07, 2017, 01:24:07 PM
smracer, simply incredible! I bet you've got a large farm happening there, care to reveal some photos? Modify: I have looked at your posting history and I saw some pics. Incredible, keep it up!
Activity: 49
November 07, 2017, 07:25:58 AM
^ haha I was contemplating of cash in conditions of "authorization" to act.From that viewpoint the establishing nations around the world have a good deal of infrastructure to create, therefore they want a program in which cash are simply designed out of slender air, because there is so much to do. When infrastructure is constructed and main supply chains are recognized, using the cash technique which requires more progress is counter-productive, as a result migration to a rigidly programmed crypto is at present underway.But my position is the pursuing.When culture is in a position to fulfill its simple survival requirements in a sustainable way, and is completely ready to go to the Understanding Age, then the incentive construction changes fairly dramatically. The notion of scarce cash may possibly no for a longer time apply, due to the fact failure to make understanding or fun is no more time punishable, as it truly is not portion of the survival any more. I indicate if someone screws up with the infrastructure or provide chain, then society will experience from inefficiencies and starvation, but if I have produced some IP that isn't of much curiosity or otherwise humorous, then nobody cares. I also do not want the "permission" (aka funds) to develop expertise, as long as meals and shelter are provided.That's why I was contemplating about some type of social community funds in a form of "likes" or "dislikes" for information development and analysis. The deeper query may well then be - do we actually need to have money as we know it in the Knowledge Age if the fundamental needs (foods and shelter) are provided unconditionally? Do we genuinely require the "permission" to develop information?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
November 02, 2017, 01:00:56 PM

The Rise of Knowledge

Brock Pierce has summarized my original essays:

https://youtu.be/m_EKremz6ek?t=754

Btw, I agree with him but ultimately perhaps these token sales will lean more towards equity which pay dividends. Because there’s no utility in 1000s of different tokens each to unlock specific features of an app. The FOMO bubble drives the token speculation for now because we do not yet have this widely adopted general purpose token yet (lack of transaction volume scaling, etc).
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
October 18, 2017, 06:07:12 PM
I think the answer in these times is always to hedge - own some fiat cash, some gold and silver, some stocks and shares, some property and some (ok lots of) Bitcoin.
brand new
Activity: 0
September 20, 2017, 09:03:07 PM
I still dont understand why you think interest rates are going down naturally.
check this
Don't you realize that interest rates are going down because the printed money is causing the debt to be unsustainable. Of course interest rate will go to 0 or below if the debt payment is going to be a huge burden on the public tax system, or private income system.

Both government debts, as private debts are in unsustaninable levels, so the interest rate has to go down to not cause massive defaults.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
October 17, 2017, 03:03:46 PM
Roach read http://unenumerated.blogspot.ca/2016/02/two-malthusian-scares.html?m=1#links

We are in the offloading gold stage by elite.. oil producers are buying by converting from oil.. malthusian event is over and commodities are set to collapse lagging behind gold. Now where oh where the heck is smart money going to start putting their money over the next decade in anticipation of industrial usage actually catching up and producing the next malthusian event? Hint its sure as hell not back into gold.. as that would not.be very smart

Excellent post. Plays right into the theme of my Rise of Knowledge, Demise of Finance essay.
it is true, with this picture we know about the causes of the economy to be drastic or destructive in the economy in this world and in the country.
Activity: 45
October 17, 2017, 02:53:16 PM
The economic devastation has only just started.It must climax end of this 12 months - probably conclude of September!
Activity: 49
October 16, 2017, 03:13:54 AM
^ haha I was pondering of income in terms of "authorization" to act.From that point of view the establishing nations have a lot of infrastructure to create, as a result they require a program the place income are effortlessly created out of slim air, since there is so significantly to do. After infrastructure is built and major offer chains are set up, utilizing the income program which demands even more expansion is counter-effective, as a result migration to a rigidly programmed crypto is at the moment underway.But my stage is the following.When culture is ready to satisfy its standard survival wants in a sustainable way, and is all set to shift to the Knowledge Age, then the incentive structure alterations very substantially. The thought of scarce cash may no longer utilize, since failure to produce information or enjoyable is no more time punishable, as it is not portion of the survival anymore. I indicate if somebody screws up with the infrastructure or source chain, then culture will undergo from inefficiencies and starvation, but if I've designed some IP that isn't really of significantly fascination or normally amusing, then nobody cares. I also do not want the "permission" (aka cash) to produce information, as prolonged as foodstuff and shelter are offered.That is why I was pondering about some sort of social community money in a type of "likes" or "dislikes" for understanding development and analysis. The further concern may well then be - do we actually require income as we know it in the Information Age if the fundamental needs (meals and shelter) are presented unconditionally? Do we really want the "authorization" to produce knowledge?
Activity: 18
October 16, 2017, 02:56:41 AM
Individuals will not even realize any much more that if the quantity of currency is NOT at the whim of any man or woman (like the quantity of gold is not), then individuals can and will use the details that the costs, fascination and price reduction charges, and so on. give, to make educated economic selections.These days, the financial calculation is either all but impossible, or complete hogwash, and all secure units of account (gold, silver, BTC) are heavily manipulated to make their acquiring energy bereft of the extremely information that it could express if the device was commonly employed and as a result far more secure owing to becoming a denominator of rates also. 
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
October 07, 2017, 11:01:18 AM
Wow very relevant to what we are doing with syscoin. We are taking the amazon affect and stuffing it back up where it came from. Freedom to the mom and pop shops.
legendary
Activity: 1202
Merit: 1015
Pages:
Jump to: