Pages:
Author

Topic: Economic Devastation - page 4. (Read 504745 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
September 18, 2017, 10:39:05 AM
At the very 1st, I’d favor to state thanks to you for this enlightening article. Second, I'd prefer to wonder wherever I can learn a lot more info concerning your post. I arrived right here via Bing and can't discover any associated web websites connected to this matter. How do I sign for your web blog? I had prefer awriter.org to stick to your updates as they arrive along! I'd a query to interrogate but I forgot what it absolutely was... anyways, thank you very much.
I prefer http://coursework4u.co.uk/ to solve all my academic troubles
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
September 16, 2017, 01:47:46 PM
Insider story, verge of breakdown of next financial system through J. P Morgan's losses mounted due to Insider Trading Team of Hedging. It's very much doubt Monday morning that JP Morgan will open for work and go for filling Bankruptcy!! This is pretty known already to most tops in WALL maybe !!! So US is fail to act on NK's threat..diversion was hurricane which was man made due to reservoir more than storm effect!!  Lets wait until Monday Morning!! BLACK MONDAY!!
Lol what u smoking
Activity: 50
September 16, 2017, 01:00:37 PM
Insider story, verge of breakdown of next financial system through J. P Morgan's losses mounted due to Insider Trading Team of Hedging. It's very much doubt Monday morning that JP Morgan will open for work and go for filling Bankruptcy!! This is pretty known already to most tops in WALL maybe !!! So US is fail to act on NK's threat..diversion was hurricane which was man made due to reservoir more than storm effect!!  Lets wait until Monday Morning!! BLACK MONDAY!!
Activity: 52
September 13, 2017, 09:25:10 PM
Individuals do not even understand any more that if the amount of currency is NOT at the whim of any individual (like the amount of gold is not), then folks can and will use the details that the prices, curiosity and discount charges, and so forth. give, to make educated financial conclusions.These days, the financial calculation is either all but unattainable, or complete hogwash, and all steady models of account (gold, silver, BTC) are seriously manipulated to make their buying electricity bereft of the quite details that it could convey if the device was commonly used and for that reason a lot more steady due to currently being a denominator of charges also. 
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
September 07, 2017, 11:57:35 PM
Men and women don't even comprehend any far more that if the quantity of forex is NOT at the whim of any person (like the amount of gold is not), then individuals can and will use the data that the rates, interest and low cost rates, and so on. give, to make educated financial choices.Nowadays, the economic calculation is both all but impossible, or complete hogwash, and all steady units of account (gold, silver, BTC) are heavily manipulated to make their getting energy bereft of the really info that it could convey if the device was commonly utilized and therefore a lot more steady owing to becoming a denominator of charges also. 
Market has always been all knowing. This has never changed and will never change. Those that can understand fundamentals between competing assets will be able to come to a rough valuation such that one is > the other. Thats all you can really do. For example we know btc > fiat or gold fundamentally.. and those that knew this early on have benefitted and will continue on benefitting in the foreseeable future.
Activity: 56
September 07, 2017, 10:28:11 PM
Men and women don't even comprehend any far more that if the quantity of forex is NOT at the whim of any person (like the amount of gold is not), then individuals can and will use the data that the rates, interest and low cost rates, and so on. give, to make educated financial choices.Nowadays, the economic calculation is both all but impossible, or complete hogwash, and all steady units of account (gold, silver, BTC) are heavily manipulated to make their getting energy bereft of the really info that it could convey if the device was commonly utilized and therefore a lot more steady owing to becoming a denominator of charges also. 
Activity: 39
September 06, 2017, 07:43:36 PM
^ haha I was considering of funds in phrases of "permission" to act.From that viewpoint the building countries have a good deal of infrastructure to develop, therefore they need a program where income are very easily developed out of skinny air, because there is so much to do. As soon as infrastructure is constructed and significant offer chains are set up, utilizing the cash program which calls for additional development is counter-productive, hence migration to a rigidly programmed crypto is at present underway.But my level is the pursuing.After society is able to fulfill its standard survival demands in a sustainable way, and is ready to go to the Understanding Age, then the incentive structure modifications fairly drastically. The notion of scarce income may no lengthier apply, since failure to make knowledge or fun is no longer punishable, as it truly is not part of the survival any more. I mean if someone screws up with the infrastructure or source chain, then society will endure from inefficiencies and hunger, but if I have designed some IP that just isn't of a lot interest or otherwise humorous, then no one cares. I also do not need the "authorization" (aka cash) to produce expertise, as long as foods and shelter are provided.Which is why I was thinking about some form of social community cash in a sort of "likes" or "dislikes" for expertise generation and evaluation. The deeper question may possibly then be - do we genuinely need to have income as we know it in the Knowledge Age if the simple requirements (foodstuff and shelter) are supplied unconditionally? Do we genuinely require the "permission" to produce information?
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
August 31, 2017, 08:09:11 AM
The fundamentals of the system look shakey. The x8currency token will be uniquely suited for value preservation in cases of economic hardships. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21143521
Activity: 12
August 30, 2017, 02:15:48 PM
The economic devastation has only just begun.It must climax conclude of this calendar year - possibly stop of September!
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
August 15, 2017, 10:57:28 PM
The decision on expanding or contracting money supply could be decentralized, ie a pool could decide if their mined blocks will get reward or not, and miners could in decentralized way control money supply

The cost inherent to paying overhead in mining in the first place would tend to cause anyone with an incurred cost to be incentivised to elect a high block reward to themselves at all times.

This would give them an unfair advantage over those who do not mine, incur no costs to themselves by holding the token, and do not want their money supply debased, therefore the choice is not properly decentralized as the power to debase the money supply lies with a central power. For example, approximately 48.7% of the bitcoin mining power is controlled by only two pools.

Additionally, what you're talking about is already technically the case. For example, a hard fork would provide the situation for two forks to exist. If the miners are colluding with the exchanges, then there exists the potential for even further centralization of choice. Specifically, as an example note that not every exchange currently even supports the recent bitcoin fork, and the users have not been credited this token.
Activity: 14
August 15, 2017, 04:12:29 PM
The decision on expanding or contracting money supply could be decentralized, ie a pool could decide if their mined blocks will get reward or not, and miners could in decentralized way control money supply
Activity: 208
Merit: 103
July 01, 2017, 09:14:17 AM

Agreed that a docking station something like Sentio but with an extra CPU is just an interim solution for what will eventually be all processing power located remotely on servers with our computing device communicating wirelessly. If the CPU on our docking station never accepts apps (only accepts requests for computation with no buffer overflows nor privileged escalation possible) then it can be designed to be secure and thus we do not have to expend much effort maintaining it and it can be a publicly shared device.

Within the next 5 years*, our smartphone will be our secure device, but not in the way Apple is planning. Every smartphone will have essentially a Trezor on board (a minimal extra circuit adding maybe $10 in cost at high volumes and IC integration) and it will be an isolated computer from the rest of the smartphone with only a secure serial communication line. The secure hardware will be 100% open source (not this closed source BS from Apple) so that we know the Five Eyes national security apparatus have no back doors (although we need some way to verify the chip fab is not introducing back doors)...

...having trezor like security (i own a trezor) is going to be essential as you point out. the only way i would trust a "universal" docking station (for want of a better term) is the way you describe it, ie a single secure trusted channel that the phone controls completely. plug it in anywhere to get access to a more powerful cpu/gpu/screen and communications capability. i could see stations like this cropping up all over the place. libraries and cafes and such, linked to a crypto currency account and charging for resources used.

we need stuff like that ASAP.

The Sentio looks interesting; certainly something I'd consider, though I too would need a powerful CPU as I presently do a lot of laptop audio and video editing, including when travelling.

I remember coming across the Phoneblocks modular smartphone project a few years ago and was disappointed it didn't take off. I'm wondering if something similar to this could be a possibility w.r.t. a detachable Trezor-like security component?

BTW, good luck with tests results.
Activity: 322
Merit: 151
They're tactical
June 30, 2017, 07:32:14 PM
One day i will explain you the trick to turn your contact less credit card into a cell phone ! (You need multi core credit card to have vidéo chat though :p)

I studied zoology, I know about specy theory and all this, it's clear cell phone and credit card are same specy, or they have a common ancestor, even if it's never very clear how this stuff really works. Cell phone are self powered credit card, in sort they can do more processing without being connected to an external power source.

They just need to find a way to have very low consumption for mobile device , ex solar powered, and limit their processing to very simple operations to communicate with wireless distributed systems, and zero boot time + no cache to only power then when they are used, or with acpi power up. And if possible without 3gb of update everyday.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1055
June 30, 2017, 06:31:40 PM
An interesting article over at ZeroHedge

Bob Rodriguez: "We Are Witnessing The Development Of A Perfect Storm"
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-30/bob-rodriguez-we-are-witnessing-development-perfect-storm

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 4392
Be a bank
June 30, 2017, 04:57:47 PM
^tails is pure security theatre. all modern *nix is compromised, same as windows.
... smartphone ... (although we need some way to verify the chip fab is not introducing back doors).
gsm has backdoor
no modern chip specsheets/designs have leaked. ever. cannot verify
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852
June 30, 2017, 04:28:47 PM

Related, but fits into the whole privacy/security sphere would be the Operating System "Tails", a way to boot up your computer from a flash drive that would then leave zero tracks on your computer.  A link to the below comes right from the torproject.org page, so I presume this is legit.

The main problem seems to be that it requires a LONG time to download and configure, may be complicated...

https://tails.boum.org/

I am sure many of us would really like to hear from anyone who has used Tails.
legendary
Activity: 4354
Merit: 3614
what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?
June 30, 2017, 11:50:58 AM
with regards to screen size and apps auto adapting i can only comment on my note 4 that i occasionally use hotel room smart tvs for display. its still hit or miss, seems the built in apps are the worse, maybe because they expect to only be run on the phones screen. 3rd party stuff is better. for instance web pages in chrome scale well and run on tvs better than the phones screen. movies via plex and vlc are of course much better on a hotel tv than the phone.

having trezor like security (i own a trezor) is going to be essential as you point out. the only way i would trust a "universal" docking station (for want of a better term) is the way you describe it, ie a single secure trusted channel that the phone controls completely. plug it in anywhere to get access to a more powerful cpu/gpu/screen and communications capability. i could see stations like this cropping up all over the place. libraries and cafes and such, linked to a crypto currency account and charging for resources used.

Meaning I would like a laptop docking station with a larger screen, keyboard, and a co-processor on board. Possibly in the future, the co-processor could be on a server accessed over the wire.

In the absolute, the only thing mobile device should store are personal accounting information to access remote services, and should not really be seen as stand alone computers.

Agreed that a docking station something like Sentio but with an extra CPU is just an interim solution for what will eventually be all processing power located remotely on servers with our computing device communicating wirelessly. If the CPU on our docking station never accepts apps (only accepts requests for computation with no buffer overflows nor privileged escalation possible) then it can be designed to be secure and thus we do not have to expend much effort maintaining it and it can be a publicly shared device.

Within the next 5 years*, our smartphone will be our secure device, but not in the way Apple is planning. Every smartphone will have essentially a Trezor on board (a minimal extra circuit adding maybe $10 in cost at high volumes and IC integration) and it will be an isolated computer from the rest of the smartphone with only a secure serial communication line. The secure hardware will be 100% open source (not this closed source BS from Apple) so that we know the Five Eyes national security apparatus have no back doors (although we need some way to verify the chip fab is not introducing back doors). Whereas, the generalized computer on the smartphone can never be a secure device because for example I read that smartphones are even vulnerable to hacking of the radio hardware on the device to for example turn on the microphone surreptitiously.

For privacy and security, our smartphone will be our identification and signing apparatus that we carry at all times (and eventually wearable and later embedded in the body 666 style). Our shortened passphrase or biometrics for signing will be rate limited and thresholded such that if stolen it will brick itself after too many failed attempts, because as I wrote before about HumanIQ and Proof-of-Person, biometrics can be fooled with synthetics. Your paper wallet will retain your master keys which you can use to recover your accounts (and invalidate the keys on the stolen smartphone) if you smartphone is lost or stolen.

And we need everyone even the fish vendors in developing countries to have a smartphone because this will be much more efficient than cash (vendors often run out of change here in the Philippines for example). So $600 iPhones are not going to fit. I know Apple’s overconfident/arrogant attitude is they do not care because they are generating huge revenues from the affluent class, but w.r.t. to currency I agree there will only be one; thus the masses will dictate the winning currency (note I am not referring to unit-of-reserve which will likely remain for example the US dollar for fiat and Bitcoin for cryptocurrency for the time being). All that do-gooder environmentalism and security FUD marketing from Apple, yet the truth is they do not give a fuck about humanity and only care about extracting maximum profits.

Apple (with the highest revenue of any company of the world, but not the largest market cap probably because of the following point) will refuse to provide this in a smartphone because it conflicts with their business model for Apple Pay. Apple’s walled garden services are their fastest growing revenue source and their market cap is highly dependent on them being able to monopolize the extraction of rents from their ecosystem. In short, Apple must own you the user, else their market cap will collapse. That is unless Apple could entirely reinvent themselves but changing culture of the employees is virtually impossible. There is absolutely no way that Apple Pay will win against permissionless blockchain payment system which nobody owns or extracts fees from. This problem has only been solving the scaling and winner-take-all centralization problems of blockchains, but I have already solved that.

Very interesting to me is our software for small screens (or more saliently less detailed gesture control due to large screens possible with wearable AR glasses) must integrate/adapt better with our software for large screens (or more saliently fine grained gesture control over interaction with the system). For the interim this can mean that the generalized computer on our smartphone is enabled with something like Sentio, so that the app (must be programmed to) adapts immediately with any screen size.

This is why apps that require mostly only finger gestures for most actions are more popular on mobile. But I rarely use my Blutooth keyboard, because the setup time/hassle is greater than the occasional terse note I want to type.

@miscreanity, I can talk faster than I can type, but last time I tried it on Android, the recognition engines can’t reliably keep up with my fast speech (never tried Siri). If ever speech recognition (and latency back to the server or local computation) gets good enough, then possibly I can finally ditch the keyboard except I think it will be exhausting to speak everything I type and especially “cursor up”, “cursor down”,  “cursor to end of line”, etc.. I agree that the monitor could plausibly be replaced by a headset (or perhaps holographic projection?), except still need a docking station for the pointing device and when presenting (unless all of the audience was also wearing headsets). But in any case, we still need apps that work well at many different display sizes and modes of use (i.e. terse gestures vs. detailed manipulation), which is one of my main points here w.r.t. to my plans for an “app browser" concept for Bitnet.

The viruses being introduced by apps on Android can be solved with my idea for an “app browser" that creates a stricter sandbox. Most apps do not need to have accesses to the low-level APIs and buffer overflow injection holes (that can enable privilege escalation attacks in order to for example gain root access) they get with the full generality of the Android OS. Also the “app browser" can be upgraded immediately on any Android phone solving the problem of latest version of Android OS not diffusing through the ecosystem of hardware. This applies the concept of separation-of-concerns; whereas, Apple attacks problems by conflating concerns into a top-down controlled jail which creates more problems. There is no need for Apple’s walled garden. Curation of qualities of apps can be done by user curation, with users signing with their cryptographic reputation to eliminate the user spoofing problem with user driven curation. Each of us can choose which moderators we follow w.r.t. to curation. All decentralized. No 1984-esque Apple Big Brother owning our lives.

* Someone raised the point of it being dubious whether people will be ready to trust their smartphones within 5 years. My thought was that within 5 years, the necessary blockchain will be in place and gaining usership, and that smartphone will become available. Not that we will achieve even 50% market adoption within 5 years. My point is that writing will be on the wall in terms of a fledgling new market within 5 years that is growing much faster than anything else and subsuming everything. Reviewing the comments made by Millennials in my prior post, it is clear to me that Millennials are hungry for change, embrace technology fully, are not loyal, and are pragmatic. Their main failing is they’ve been indoctrinated by boomers (about BS lies such as environmentalism and the value of non-STEM field education) and thus they are unrealistic about economics. But some minority or perhaps up to half up them will turn very quickly as they start to wake up. They will get on the cryptocurrency train because they have no other chance for a future. Apple corralling them into a consumer-only swiping jail on their mother’s sofa while China races away totaling obliterating Apple and laughing their heads off at the nonsense ideology of the foolish Westerners. Chinese are astute about economics and Apple is too. But Apple depends on their users being dumb (i.e. indoctrinated with lies, marketing spin, and FUD).

Someone also asked if people will not have money to pay for iPhone then they will not have money to pay for TV (in his country the citizens pay for TV and I suppose everyone does in any country if they have cable TV). I responded as follows. People will stop paying for TV and get their TV over the Internet. It is all about not wasting resources on things that are not a good return-on-investment. The clever of the Chinese think of every expenditure as a business investment. See how iFlix is undercutting Netflix in Asia ($3 monthly instead of $7 in the Philippines) and addition to Western also with Asian content not available on Netflix. And they will stop paying through the nose to Apple, when they can get everything for 1/3 the price on Android and more freedom too. Bitnet will not be available on iPhone. If the global currency everybody is using is not available on iPhone, most will stop using iPhone. Apple’s business model is all the ecosystem has to give Apple a percentage and thus iPhone is a jail tightly controlled by Apple. Whereas, since Google’s profits come primarily from advertising sales, Android’s business model is open and any .apk can be installed even if it is not on the Google Playstore.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
June 30, 2017, 06:19:18 AM
Meaning I would like a laptop docking station with a larger screen, keyboard, and a co-processor on board. Possibly in the future, the co-processor could be on a server accessed over the wire.

In the absolute, the only thing mobile device should store are personal accounting information to access remote services, and should not really be seen as stand alone computers.

Within the next 5 years*, our smartphone will be our secure device, but not in the way Apple is planning. Every smartphone will have essentially a Trezor on board (a minimal extra circuit adding maybe $10 in cost at high volumes and IC integration) and it will be an isolated computer from the rest of the smartphone with only a secure serial communication line. The secure hardware will be 100% open source (not this closed source BS from Apple) so that we know the Five Eyes national security apparatus have no back doors (although we need some way to verify the chip fab is not introducing back doors). Whereas, the generalized computer on the smartphone can never be a secure device because for example I read that smartphones are even vulnerable to hacking of the radio hardware on the device to for example turn on the microphone surreptitiously.

For privacy and security, our smartphone will be our identification and signing apparatus that we carry at all times (and eventually wearable and later embedded in the body 666 style). Our shortened passphrase or biometrics for signing will be rate limited and thresholded such that if stolen it will brick itself after too many failed attempts, because as I wrote before about HumanIQ and Proof-of-Person, biometrics can be fooled with synthetics. Your paper wallet will retain your master keys which you can use to recover your accounts (and invalidate the keys on the stolen smartphone) if you smartphone is lost or stolen.

And we need everyone even the fish vendors in developing countries to have a smartphone because this will be much more efficient than cash (vendors often run out of change here in the Philippines for example). So $600 iPhones are not going to fit. I know Apple’s overconfident/arrogant attitude is they do not care because they are generating huge revenues from the affluent class, but w.r.t. to currency I agree there will only be one; thus the masses will dictate the winning currency (note I am not referring to unit-of-reserve which will likely remain for example the US dollar for fiat and Bitcoin for cryptocurrency for the time being). All that do-gooder environmentalism and security FUD marketing from Apple, yet the truth is they do not give a fuck about humanity and only care about extracting maximum profits.

Apple (with the highest revenue of any company of the world, but not the largest market cap probably because of the following point) will refuse to provide this in a smartphone because it conflicts with their business model for Apple Pay. Apple’s walled garden services are their fastest growing revenue source and their market cap is highly dependent on them being able to monopolize the extraction of rents from their ecosystem. In short, Apple must own you the user, else their market cap will collapse. That is unless Apple could entirely reinvent themselves but changing culture of the employees is virtually impossible. There is absolutely no way that Apple Pay will win against permissionless blockchain payment system which nobody owns or extracts fees from. This problem has only been solving the scaling and winner-take-all centralization problems of blockchains, but I have already solved that.

Very interesting to me is our software for small screens (or more saliently less detailed gesture control due to large screens possible with wearable AR glasses) must integrate/adapt better with our software for large screens (or more saliently fine grained gesture control over interaction with the system). For the interim this can mean that the generalized computer on our smartphone is enabled with something like Sentio, so that the app (must be programmed to) adapts immediately with any screen size.

This is why apps that require mostly only finger gestures for most actions are more popular on mobile. But I rarely use my Blutooth keyboard, because the setup time/hassle is greater than the occasional terse note I want to type.

@miscreanity, I can talk faster than I can type, but last time I tried it on Android, the recognition engines can’t reliably keep up with my fast speech (never tried Siri). If ever speech recognition (and latency back to the server or local computation) gets good enough, then possibly I can finally ditch the keyboard except I think it will be exhausting to speak everything I type and especially “cursor up”, “cursor down”,  “cursor to end of line”, etc.. I agree that the monitor could plausibly be replaced by a headset (or perhaps holographic projection?), except still need a docking station for the pointing device and when presenting (unless all of the audience was also wearing headsets). But in any case, we still need apps that work well at many different display sizes and modes of use (i.e. terse gestures vs. detailed manipulation), which is one of my main points here w.r.t. to my plans for an “app browser" concept for Bitnet.

The viruses being introduced by apps on Android can be solved with my idea for an “app browser" that creates a stricter sandbox. Most apps do not need to have accesses to the low-level APIs and buffer overflow injection holes (that can enable privilege escalation attacks in order to for example gain root access) they get with the full generality of the Android OS. Also the “app browser" can be upgraded immediately on any Android phone solving the problem of latest version of Android OS not diffusing through the ecosystem of hardware. This applies the concept of separation-of-concerns; whereas, Apple attacks problems by conflating concerns into a top-down controlled jail which creates more problems. There is no need for Apple’s walled garden. Curation of qualities of apps can be done by user curation, with users signing with their cryptographic reputation to eliminate the user spoofing problem with user driven curation. Each of us can choose which moderators we follow w.r.t. to curation. All decentralized. No 1984-esque Apple Big Brother owning our lives.

* Someone raised the point of it being dubious whether people will be ready to trust their smartphones within 5 years. My thought was that within 5 years, the necessary blockchain will be in place and gaining usership, and that smartphone will become available. Not that we will achieve even 50% market adoption within 5 years. My point is that writing will be on the wall in terms of a fledgling new market within 5 years that is growing much faster than anything else and subsuming everything. Reviewing the comments made by Millennials in my prior post, it is clear to me that Millennials are hungry for change, embrace technology fully, are not loyal, and are pragmatic. Their main failing is they’ve been indoctrinated by boomers (about BS lies such as environmentalism and the value of non-STEM field education) and thus they are unrealistic about economics. But some minority or perhaps up to half up them will turn very quickly as they start to wake up. They will get on the cryptocurrency train because they have no other chance for a future. Apple corralling them into a consumer-only swiping jail on their mother’s sofa while China races away totaling obliterating Apple and laughing their heads off at the nonsense ideology of the foolish Westerners. Chinese are astute about economics and Apple is too. But Apple depends on their users being dumb (i.e. indoctrinated with lies, marketing spin, and FUD).

Someone also asked if people will not have money to pay for iPhone then they will not have money to pay for TV (in his country the citizens pay for TV and I suppose everyone does in any country if they have cable TV). I responded as follows. People will stop paying for TV and get their TV over the Internet. It is all about not wasting resources on things that are not a good return-on-investment. The clever of the Chinese think of every expenditure as a business investment. See how iFlix is undercutting Netflix in Asia ($3 monthly instead of $7 in the Philippines) and addition to Western also with Asian content not available on Netflix. And they will stop paying through the nose to Apple, when they can get everything for 1/3 the price on Android and more freedom too. Bitnet will not be available on iPhone. If the global currency everybody is using is not available on iPhone, most will stop using iPhone. Apple’s business model is all the ecosystem has to give Apple a percentage and thus iPhone is a jail tightly controlled by Apple. Whereas, since Google’s profits come primarily from advertising sales, Android’s business model is open and any .apk can be installed even if it is not on the Google Playstore.

Related, but fits into the whole privacy/security sphere would be the Operating System "Tails", a way to boot up your computer from a flash drive that would then leave zero tracks on your computer.  A link to the below comes right from the torproject.org page, so I presume this is legit.

Tor and Tails have significant flaws. I do not recommend them. Did you not read my blog (not yet finished) on anonymity?

My friend, I must say that nearly everything you post about privacy and security is wrong and unsafe. For example, you keep wanting to use off chain mixers even I have told you many times that (they are either jammable or) you must trust the mixer site to not be compromised. And then you use an iPhone too. Which shows that you are not knowledgeable of the technological issues and you just trust whatever you read. Which is why you are making so many mistakes.

I am happy at least one reader understands. More will understand once we get in action and they have tried it. And we have perfected blockchains and payments with them.

P.S. I am having a severe allergy problem from my toxic liver in that my immune system is attacking my only non-blinded eye. I am fearful about going blind. I stopped the liver toxic TB antibiotics (had 9 days remaining) last night. I can not keep my eyes open they hurt so much when light hits them. I think I may try to go to an eye doctor to get the pressure in the eye checked. Maybe I can get glaucoma drops to lower the pressure if that is one of the symptoms. Very scary moment for me.

Other than the eyes, I feel fine and want to work.

As you can probably tell from my writing I am exasperated that I can not work for past several years! I prefer to let my code speak.

UPDATE:

Subject: eye doctor found a serious problem

I was at eye doctor (who happens to a specialist on cornea surgery) and she said I have a 6mm x 1mm abrasion on my cornea in my only non-blinded eye. She scraped to put on slides for the laboratory, to check for bacteria, fungus, and TB, Will get results at 4pm. It is 11am now. It could be an infection or it could be autoimmune reaction. We will get a better indication once we get results from lab. She prescribed Tobramycin drops interim every hour (a gram-negative antibiotic). She said my eye is very inflamed and she is very concerned. Any way, if it is TB then we will know I have MDR-TB. I suspect Michelle brought me this infection when she returned here this past week. She has still been coughing. I told her she is not allowed to go any where any more and bringing me infections, else she can not stay with me any more. I am so tired of filipinos bringing me infections. I restarted my probiotics just now (with butter) to try to strrengthen my natural immune system. I could definitely feel the immune reaction connected to my gut, so I am suspecting maybe it is just an autoimmune reaction. Will update you later. This is very worrisome.

I also did another set of liver enyzmes and CBC blood test (so I can see how high my lymphocytes are). Will get the results later today.
Activity: 322
Merit: 151
They're tactical
June 29, 2017, 10:22:03 PM
One of the main interest of mobile device is low power consumption, no heat/fan/noise with ARM cpu, it's their main interest.

If it's to be used with high power non mobile device, then better solutions can be found easily to have bigger screen, more multi tasking core etc

But probably we'll see sooner or latter more mobile device that are more like fully driveless terminal devices, with very limited processing power to be used mostly as sophisticated programmable remote control , with tactile buttons interfaces instead of mechanic ones.

But also tablets paradigm emerge from smart phones, and it's still with this idea of a mobile device to connect a wireless service, and only storing/accessing personal informations related to those service, who will already have their own data center and service side process, rather than being really comparable to full desktop or even laptop computers to have lot of processing power and complex application run stand alone on it.

It's clear to me a tablet without internet is quite useless in itself. It's useful to have social media, or news, or streaming music, without having to be connected to a power source, connected to data center via wifi =)

legendary
Activity: 4354
Merit: 3614
what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?
June 29, 2017, 12:47:13 PM
this is why i like my note 4 with its built in stylus. pull the stylus out it automatically opens a window to draw/write with. OCR can be done on it later if needed …

When I need to sketch (as opposed to structured shapes+text drawing), I prefer a pencil. I suppose there might be a few cases where I would be okay with a stylus on a slippery screen, but I really need the friction of paper and pencil to sketch. My sketching with a stylus slips all over the place and is fugly horrible. As for text, even though I had beautiful handwriting in elementary, I can barely handwrite now as it an order-of-magnitude too slow compared to my typing speed. I loathe typing on mobile! Can become an enormous waste of time! I try to do a little as possible on mobile. This is why apps that require mostly only finger gestures for most actions are more popular on mobile. But I rarely use my Blutooth keyboard, because the setup time/hassle is greater than the occasional terse note I want to type.

… and i can sync it with evernote on my pc. annotate it with the pen or whatever.

Syncing is for me yet another step that consumes my time. I have no free time. I have a TODO list that only grows longer the older I get.

most androids can also output HDMI and accept a regular pc mouse and keyboard via a otg cable.

Yeah I remember now having researched that option years ago but a problem at that time at least, was it did not seem to work plug-and-play on every device. Some fiddling and frustration and failure. Probably glitchy too (as even Blutooth seems to be at times).

And still even if it is now reliable, we have to lug around a full size monitor which is not compact and then we have no battery option to use it unplugged. I like that laptop docking idea because it also charges the smartphone meaning the smartphone CPU will run at run speed as if it is plugged in to a wall socket.

allows a lot more work to be done with only a phone. of course still cant touch the horsepower of a pc and youre limited to android versions of software but its not too bad

Well the fact that mobile apps do not adapt well to work well both in large and small screens is one of the important aspects I want to address with an “app browser" concept for Bitnet. Because I want convergence between mobile, desktop, and browser code, so we developers can write-one and run every where.

i agree about the "feel" of a writing instrument; its hard to get right. the note 4 is not bad, its has a fair amount of friction.

syncing between the phones and desktops onenote is automatic once setup.

as for hdmi output i was thinking more along the lines of using the tv in a hotel room. my note 4 can wirelessly use some of them via a "mirror" option but im not sure what percentage of hotel tvs would have this feature. but there is always the hdmi cable as backup. so basically otg adapter with mouse/keyboard/hdmi cable would be the minimum needed. but outside of the hotel room yup youre stuck with the phones screen.. less than optimal.. also, some phone apps do not display correctly via hdmi.

Pages:
Jump to: