Pages:
Author

Topic: Economic Devastation - page 71. (Read 504776 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 262
May 31, 2015, 12:34:46 PM
---------------------------- Original Message ----------------------------
Subject: We share similar M.S. symptoms; I mostly cured mine...
Date:    Sun, May 31, 2015 12:31 pm
To:      [email protected]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRQx5GDrFeA

Hello I was having a flareup today and was having the itchy scalp and even
these very tender spots which feel almost like pimples under the scalp.

My flareups these days are very tolerable, mild, and I can work through
them, unlike the past 2 - 3 years where each flareup would put me into
severe Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) that would make it impossible for me
to do productive activities.

I have all the symptoms you describe in your video, except I am not in
wheelchair. In fact, I am still athletic in spite of the symptoms. I am
male.

However, I rarely get the symptoms and when I do they are very mild.

Because around April 1, I began to take 50,000 IU of vitamin d3 per day
along with 2.5 liters of water to keep my kidneys flushed and no calcium
nor dairy. I also am taking "B Healthy" coenzymated B complex with
prebiotics, enzymes, and probiotics.

This has reversed my M.S. was an EDSS of roughly 3.5 - 5, to less than 3.
This has been fairly consistent for the entire month of May.

It was a drastic and amazing "cure".

There is Brazalian neurologist (graduated and interned in the USA) who
invented this protocol and claims to have cured 90% of 2500+ patients over
the past 15 years.

Apparently up to 90% of the immune system resides in the gut. Recently a
man was cured of M.S. by receiving fecal transplants in the UK to
replenish his good bacteria.

I believe I destroyed my good bacteria with antibiotics which lead to my
M.S. going bezerk after May 2012.

Start your research here:

http://www.vitamindwiki.com/Multiple+Sclerosis
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019
May 31, 2015, 10:29:19 AM
I guess it is pretty cool that one can build something by just giving ideas away.
May 31, 2015, 10:28:23 AM
Dont you think there's something off, as in your brain,  in you continually berating me about thousands of years of sheeples being manipulated, no chance that Bitcoin can change anything, yet you coming in here and telling us that for $10000 you will let us in on your altcoin that WILL change everything?

When debate on the merits has been conceded, the loser often resorts to character assassination.

Bitcoin will surely change some things, and I assert not all for the better. I never claimed Bitcoin was a /dev/null event and in fact argued that it is a monumental event.

I doubt anything I or others might attempt would change everything. Experiments are experiments. And I have no delusion about changing everything. I might hope to make some positive contribution if after more thought it is concluded that moving forward is viable and wise.

I support Bitcoin because for every 100 masses we introduce to crypto-currency, maybe 1 will awaken and be an important ally. I have repeatedly said I support spreading Bitcoin because it adds to the capital base (remember capital is not money, but the productive capacity).

I view Bitcoin as the scattershot coin (assuming iCe et al lose[1]). I entertain the hope and ideas about potential anonymity and decentralized focused altcoin(s) that serve vertical (hopefully horizontal growth) markets.

In short, "you can't do just one thing" and this applies to anything TPTB create as well. There is always a reactive force and seepage.

[1] I have entertained the thought that Coinbase, Paypal, etc might prefer a 1MB limit because it would push transactions to offchain. But I doubt that is their overriding calculus.

Edit: the many readers I and others have been able to touch (including our dialogue here) is one of the seepage effects Bitcoin is causing. I do not assert that Bitcoin has no positive effects. I've been derogatory on the overriding effect of Bitcoin on the masses. You are correct to call me out and get me to clarify this point.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
May 31, 2015, 10:16:34 AM
how could disclosing your point of view on other consensus mechanisms jeopardise your anonymity?

By making it trivial to conclude which future altcoin was actually my design.

thats sounds like a "get out" answer to me.

I am not trying to tell you to get out if that is what you mean. Feel free to write anything you want. I am not a moderator.

I am not trying to escape from addressing it. I actually had to kick myself a few times to stop myself from addressing your post with full details. But this time, I had to hold my tongue.

i didnt mean "get out of this thread". more like "get out of having to answer this" Cheesy

no worries. have you any links to information about this "aliasing error"? first iv heard of it afaik.
May 31, 2015, 10:10:54 AM
how could disclosing your point of view on other consensus mechanisms jeopardise your anonymity?

I am not trying to tell you to get out if that is what you mean. Feel free to write anything you want. I am not a moderator.

I am not trying to escape from addressing it. I actually had to kick myself a few times to stop myself from addressing your post with full details. But this time, I had to hold my tongue.
legendary
May 31, 2015, 09:53:23 AM

May 31, 2015, 09:11:22 AM

legendary
May 31, 2015, 08:54:25 AM
Tptb, I agree with much of what you are saying in regards to centralisation, control etc. this may be an interesting read for you as it solves many of the issues prevelant in bitcoin

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7wAe2jt1MMzYVJhUUFnMHQxZ1U/view?pli=1

I would like to address PoS and variants such as this PoI, but in doing so I would reveal too much possibly giving away my insight and destroying my future anonymity.

Thus I will withhold my response for now. There is fundamental distinction between all existing crypto (PoS, PoW, PoI...at least the ones I am aware of) and my insight. The only hint I will feedback for now is that all existing consensus algorithms that I am aware of (except for perhaps Skycoin's yet it appears to be vulnerable to Sybil attack) suffer from aliasing error.

could you elaborate on "aliasing error"? and what it is that causes all consensus mechanisms so far to suffer from it, in particular PoI if you have read up on it?

imo, PoI is much more than just a mere variant of PoS. A variant of pos may have a different staking schedule or start off as PoS or be inflationary or not. PoI, though it has an element of PoS in the calculation of importance, is MUCH different to PoS and far more advanced. to me, pos was the middle step on the stair case.
May 31, 2015, 08:27:09 AM
Tptb, I agree with much of what you are saying in regards to centralisation, control etc. this may be an interesting read for you as it solves many of the issues prevelant in bitcoin

I would like to address PoS and variants such as this PoI, but in doing so I would reveal too much possibly giving away my insight and destroying my future anonymity.

Thus I will withhold my response for now. There is fundamental distinction between all existing crypto (PoS, PoW, PoI...at least the ones I am aware of) and my insight. The only hint I will feedback for now is that all existing consensus algorithms that I am aware of (except for perhaps Skycoin's yet it appears to be vulnerable to Sybil attack) suffer from aliasing error.
legendary
May 31, 2015, 07:51:08 AM

donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036
May 31, 2015, 05:29:17 AM

Very well summarized. But only the quoted portion.

The situation is indeed strange. God has explained what will happen in the last ages, and many Christians are praying for it, but they don't have so much detailed understanding how the things operate currently, and cannot much help God in this matter.

On the other hand, there are a lot of people devoted to fight or fend off the kosmos™ world system without subjecting themselves to God's rule, which disqualifies them from effective action as well.

It'll be interesting to see when the convergence happens Smiley
May 31, 2015, 05:19:21 AM
And the following is an example of the masses who are waking up as they discover Bitcoin?

2. he was using bitcoin and not fiat ie he was successfully running a commercial operation with bitcoin. This is good news. It was however found what he was connected to (drugs etc) was against the law so he is off to prison but he would have gone to prison for doing the same things using fiat.

Bitcoin's raison d'être is to be a xerox of fiat in the sense of allowing the government to regulate commerce and legal tender? I thought Bitcoin was supposed to enable permission-less commerce.

Never mind the small details. Carry on.
May 31, 2015, 03:57:16 AM
i already addressed those things.  and i said you got it backwards.

we know this b/c of what happened in 2008.  who got bailed out?  the banksters or the ppl who took the loans.  ans:  the banksters.

What logic is that? You are asserting that because the banksters got bailed out, then the People got harmed thus you assert it must be the case that they People will have an awakening.

But if you study history, analogous forms of corruption have been repeating over and over again throughout all human history and the People never wake up. As I explained to you by example, even where they thought they were fighting oppression by joining Napoleon (by refusing to fight when he came to conquer their lands) analogous to Bitcoin supporters who imagine they are fighting oppression with Bitcoin when in fact in both cases (and all cases in human history) you are just supporting another head of the monster the elite have manufactured (or co-opt).

What was the result of your IQ test? Seriously. You don't even consider that your logic does not follow. There is no logical reason that the People must wake up when they've been fucked in the ass by the system. For them do so, requires not only that they understand how they have been harmed but also what is the correct action to rectify their plight. They get particularly misdirected on the latter.

Instead of ASS-U-ming your logic requires your conclusion, you must use the scientific method to test your theory and by studying history we can see the People never do wake up. Then we can start to reason about why they never do. And I have explained it to you upthread. Humans are easily deluded because their self-interests conflict with the global optimization. Although on a local level, I could dance in front of a group of humans and inspire them to choose freedom over conformance, in terms of scaling the mass belief systems, the powers-that-be (TPTB) have a natural advantage because the individual self-interests of the masses are not aligned with looking at the reality of the actual situation BEHIND THE CURTAIN. Instead they are easily swayed to follow delusions (the ass of the sheep in front of them) such as "gouge the 1% with punitive taxes" (Did you not watch the Youtube debates between Peter Schiff and the Operation Wallstreet youth?). And "thanks to Obama, I don't have to pay my rent any more" (have you not seen the Youtude?).

Come on man get a grip on reality. Go out into the street and talk to random people and you will learn that your armchair theories are complete bullshit.

In 1992, I went house-to-house and talked to people all ages (from young couples to grandmothers) as a volunteer for the Ross Perot 1992 POTUS campaign. I saw that people would listen to me, but they wouldn't be able to carry it forward in terms of complete understanding and action. I learned that people have other incentives that are driving their lives and they don't have the focus to become experts on politics, what is actually going on behind the curtain, and what to best do about it.

The people have become more aware that there is massive corruption. But their solutions are to hand more power to the TPTB with regulatory actions such as massive support for the unconstitutional power grab of the FCC regulation of Net Neutrality. Their angst is directed towards supporting the powers-that-be who have regulatory capture. They will end up supporting regulation of Bitcoin which unwittingly hands it to TPTB.

The people don't have the focus and diligence to monitor and maintain a decentralized Bitcoin when the natural incentives are towards centralization. If you want a crypto-coin to remain decentralized, then it must do so natural not because of diligence of the masses who are preoccupied on their own personal lives and (often mutually conflicting, e.g. abortion, gay rights, etc) self-interests.

I do not respect your ignorance. And I do not appreciate you asserting that you any where near my level of cognition of these matters. The Dunning-Kruger effect is too blatantly obvious here and I don't know what to do other than wasting my time trying to spank (your young cocky ass) with you words hoping you might gain some appreciation. But I observe you are too boastful to realize.

As Armstrong says, study history because it is catalog of repeating outcomes that we should learn from but never do.

and that is precisely b/c the ppl with the loans were not in fact in control and demanding of the loans they received; they were hoodwinked into taking easy no doc loans by banksters

The poor fuckers who got a house and shouldn't have. As if they had no desire to get a house.  Roll Eyes

What happened is the perfectly natural outcome of the power vacuum I have explained to you over the past 2 - 3 pages of this thread. But you can't seem to grasp that and want to delude yourself into believing that the problem lies on the side of the banksters. The problem is a natural phenomenon that always repeats because a power vacuum is an unstable state of matter and sucks in the corruption. Until you eliminate the power vacuum, you are just deluding yourself. You won't be able to change the fact that individuals prioritize their self-interest and not the global optimization. Bitcoin can't get you there because it is not immutably decentralized and anonymous without diligence from the People, the lack of which causes the power vacuum in the first place. In short, you are a dog chasing your tail and you don't even realize it.

who knew they were going to win no matter what happened.  as it turned out, they rode the loan  mkt up with mark to market and when the market turned around they subverted the rule of law and went to mark to model.  then, when the shit really hit the fan, they went before Congress and threatened to blow up the whole economy unless they received bailouts.  and who went to bat for them in this time of crisis according to the playbook?  Bernanke, Paulson, & Geithner.  so the banksters got bailed out despite 80% disapproval by the American public, ordinary ppl lost their homes, the toxic debt got shifted over to the Fed and the American ppl got their USD debased by $4T in new money printing.  the gvt has since more than doubled the national debt to re-pump stocks to the banksters benefit.  so just who is in control?  certainly not the ppl as you suggest.

I never stated the People are in control. I said the People are implicitly complicit because their self-interests do not align with your delusion of them being focused on optimizing global causes. The control over money is a global cause that requires an extreme amount expertise and dedication of life that only very few of us experts can justify, and thus it is not a self-interested priority (focus) for the masses, a.k.a. the People.

and you expect all of us to believe that TPTB are going to just give up this ideal system they control with a free printing press while they roll the dice with a system that has the potential to ruin their party?  how risky and insane is that?  and then somehow they will  hit the Digital Kill Switch and drive us all into a Great Depression?  so what monetary system takes over when that happens?  what happens to all their big corporate partners?  what will all the banks do?  what a crock.

They are not giving up anything by destroying the national central banks and moving to a one-world reserve currency system. They are doing creative destruction and using a massive crisis to usher in a greater level of totalitarian, corporate-fascist control.

I have provided the link to the following thread numerous times, but you apparently still haven't read it:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/one-world-reserve-currency-inevitable-and-will-enslave-all-nations-985481

It is all explained there for you. And 29% of readers get it and agree.

They are not rolling any dice. They have a masterful plan which by now appears to be quite inescapable. Planting Bitcoin was a masterful coup getting you deluded fools to chase your own tail and fight for their cause.

Driving us into a Greater Depression (more so with FATCA and other large scale aspects, than Bitcoin as the Digital Kill Switch which is more of future concern) will bring about the political support amongst the masses for a global compromise on central banking to take the power away from the USA dollar and move it to an international cooperation (consensus) in a multi-polar world, a.k.a. the one-world reserve currency. There is no way the People would agree if they were not suffering. The People have many competing self-interests. It is only by bringing the People to their knees in massive war and suffering can they be made to plead for a global consensus. They will see that the nation-state model has utterly failed them (of course fabricated to fail and with manufactured conflicts, all from TPTB).

Edit: that you frame the issue in your mind as one of who is in control demonstrates simpleton conceptualization of the issue. You need to look at the incentives in the system and the structure of the system. Even TPTB are not in control. Btw, I am just saying "young cocky ass" in jest. Your fervor is what I expect from an ideological younger person, but the problem is when your fervor exceeds your conceptualization. If you are willing to actually dig in and consider the model I have presented, then we can have an intelligent and cordial dialogue.
May 31, 2015, 12:18:49 AM
May 30, 2015, 11:19:59 PM
It is an 'Us' versus 'Them'. You need to accept that as fact.

The real 'Them' is a very small set of people, hundreds perhaps. My theory is that the top honchos do not have identity (proven by wealth distribution analysis that misses at minimum dozens of people from the top).

Then there is an elaborate network of tools, starting from the bilderbergers, going down to the underpaid rural primary school teacher who perpetuates brainwash from her small part.

The tools are the people in the matrix, their whole life is systematized to be the fuel to 'Them'. It does not really matter how high a person is in this tool hierarchy, he does not have power, nor freedom, and is generally mindless and does not realize it.

We should not think that the police who shoot unarmed people having a picnic through the head are 'Them'. In reality they are not much different from drones, in being so completely brainwashed that they cannot act morally. Yes, it is very evil to shoot people, but it does not make the police our enemies.

Very well summarized. But only the quoted portion.
May 30, 2015, 10:49:33 PM
There is no stopping the coming economic collapse. It can be delayed but not prevented. The mass populace will look to the governments and banksters to stop the collapse that they have engineered. The Hagealian Dialectic meal plan is serving sheep for dinner and it will be an all you can eat buffet.

The new Knowledge Age will never arrive in time because the vast majority do not want it. Also it you are thinking that today's youth will adopt the new paradigm think again. This generation of youth is the most brain dead comatose generation to ever come along. They've got smart Devices that allow them to air their life story on social media. They are a lost cause. They are slaves to the machine.

I find your lack of faith disturbing...
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=share&v=fW8amMCVAJQ

And, whose generation did my generation have to be parented from again?  Roll Eyes

I saw that video years ago.

I was that dancing guy. That is me. The guy who isn't inhibited and shows up at the party and gets everyone off the couch and onto the dance floor.

Leaders lead. It is just something innate. We aren't afraid. We are confident that we know what is fun or better and just go for it. Sometimes we fail, but don't sulk and just get up and try again.

The youth are more capable of making a transition in the sense that they are young and more flexible, but coinits is also correct in the sense that such transitions take time because there is no way for leaders like me or the dancing guy to interact with all the people in real life. In reality what happens is that any mass movements are co-opted by the existing groupthink inertia (political correctness, powers-that-be, etc).

In short, there is a difference between what I am confident I can do in personal interaction and what I know will scale. Seems many Bitcoin supporters can't make that crucial distinction.
May 30, 2015, 10:37:02 PM
Edit: Monero's other problem is there is not much demand to use it as a currency, thus afaik you have to cash out through Bitcoin (or fiat) thus in many scenarios reducing Monero to Bitcoin's attributes.

I think it is quite the contrary really.

I have used Monero for:

- wealth storage
- international payments and settlements
- denomination of contracts
- financial services eg options
- purchasing kitchen services, singing lessons, gym personal training, pizza, miscellaneous substances (5 "cash-like" things).

Random people are more eager to take Monero than Bitcoin in exchange for their services. I also am more interested to offer it because it's anonymous and so easy to use. It is self-evident that I will accept Monero in place of any other currency for all dues to me, in fact started this already nearly a year ago.

I don't get why you say there is no demand for XMR as currency.. for me it's more useful than Bitcoin, it can do all the same things but is private. This is not marketing, just an experiential fact.

If there exists already a widespread circulatory currency ecosystem, I am not aware of it. I have not seen the domain registrars I use accepting Monero. I know you are working on the game to further this aim.

I do not know the rate at which it is gaining acceptance as a currency.

I would like to see a crypto-currency with a very robust ecosystem that is on the order of Bitcoin's. I think I know how to do that.

Like I said, I'd be interested in retrofitting Monero than rolling a new coin, but I don't think I could profit well from doing that (nor reward investors) and also I think I would encounter too much resistance to the radical changes in design that I believe are necessary, which could stifle or slow down the process.

Also I do not like the leaderless paradigm of Monero. I don't believe that is how innovative design in open source gets done. Open source is superior at refining existing things (e.g. Cryptonote), but it usually sucks at radical innovation. For that, you need a leader. And leaders don't work for free. They work for equity in the creation of their babies.

I am grateful Monero exists. I am happy there can be a competition of ideas. Monero will be free to adopt and incorporate anything I might do if they wish to. It will all be open source. I think this is the optimum way for me to help and influence Monero, by competing with it. That is, if I decide to proceed. Still contemplating.
May 30, 2015, 10:30:23 PM
now that we have money types that can navigate around these monopolies

Which money can resist takeover by centralization?

Sorry I don't see any such money that exists, not even gold.

Bitcoin has resisted takeover so far. A monopoly can not exist in the free market, there is always someone who eats from the edge of your plate. Monopoly can exist only by using violence. I don't see that it can exist in mining. The competition is merciless. The loss of productivity from unfreeness will immediately remove governmental miners from the scene.

Have some faith.

Huh

Faith in what? Faith in ignoring my analysis?

Have you completely ignored all my upthread posts detailing how the mining in Bitcoin is hopelessly trending to centralized?

Do I need to resummarize all the various reasons? You've forgotten for example the 21 Inc plan, the ongoing Sybil attack on pools, etc..

I just don't understand how I can write 100s of posts, not be refuted and yet some still pretend I didn't write the posts.

Groupthink? Selective comprehension? (difference of opinion due to refusal to comprehend the lack of refutation of my analysis, or reservations about the falsifiability and proof of my analysis)

You seem to believe the powers that shouldn't be have divine capabilities. They don't, in fact they are far less competent than the winning actors in the free market. They have to refill their resources all the time, by theft, and they only have the resources the public gives them.

Bitcoin (the Gavincoin fork) will die with the death of the NWO paradigm. That paradigm will enslave the people who can't make the shift the Knowledge Age, and those in that system will parasite on themselves until they have destroyed themselves. The NWO paradigm is a slow burn of eugenics. I am proposing an anonymous, decentralized crypto-currency to service the fledgling Knowledge Age and leave Bitcoin for the NWO which is was designed for. In the Economic Devastation and One-world reserve currency threads I have detailed my expectation for a bifurcation of the economy into NWO masses (stuck in the Old World Industrial Age, high fixed capital, socialism paradigm) and Knowledge Age future.
May 30, 2015, 10:29:49 PM
A band member of The Scorpions went public in the past couple of days saying that he went to 'Snuff' parties with the rich and famous where they paid $100,000 each to watch live murders. If it is true then why haven't the authorities began an investigation?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDwBDs_TjM0

Sick fucks!

Rosanne Barr wrote about this on her blog a couple of years ago (it was since removed), where she wrote they pay to masturbate to videos of entire African villages being raped, murdered, beheaded, burnt to toast, etc..
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019
May 30, 2015, 09:33:31 PM
Turns out God is in us all, all along. No need to wait for anyone. We're all born from stars, after all.

We are all of one consciousness experiencing reality in different human suits. We existed before being born into this realm and will continue when our human suit stops breathing.
Pages:
Jump to: